GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW didnt' hear anyone mention it yet, I found it interesting that when I watched the video of the police conference TheCheese posted last page, the officer doing all the talking said that the search of the house at 660 Federal was prompted by something Angela said during the same interviews that prompted her arrest (which he confirmed came just before the search).

Wonder what she said that led them there?

One thing i don't get. If, as I believe, SK took the child out the backdoor (and i dont see how anyone else could. Also Angela's cry that she would never see her again rings true) and police want a confession or sometihng, why in the world say the person is going to spend the rest of their life in prison. That would stop me confessing in 9 seconds flat.

This made me cry. I imagine the hopes and dreams of both of them back in 2010 for the future and now it has all crashed down into tragedy. I still think SK is the murderer even though AS has huge culpability. Like TJ i think she went out that door with SK alive and ended up dead. Intentionally or not.

I agree, this IS so sad. All that could have been .... And in just such a short period of time, two and a half years, baby Elaina is gone, Angela will likely spend many years if not the rest of her life in prison, along with others, her other daughter Kylee has no sister or mother, and everyone's lives are shattered. It makes me very sad and angry. I can't imagine going through this.

I believe both Angela and Steven are responsible, with JK and whoever else was there, namely Mike, covering up for SK. I read that Angela is in a cell by herself, can't remember which article right now, but I just have to wonder what she thinks about now. I wonder if she's ever cried for whatever she and SK did to baby Elaina that weekend nearly two weeks ago.

I'm sorry for her dad and sister, Kylee, and the Steinfurth family, and our Ferretmommy.

Please God bring baby Elaina home.

One thing i don't get. If, as I believe, SK took the child out the backdoor (and i dont see how anyone else could. Also Angela's cry that she would never see her again rings true) and police want a confession or sometihng, why in the world say the person is going to spend the rest of their life in prison. That would stop me confessing in 9 seconds flat.

No doubt that would definately scare the crap out of me! It should scare those involved who are not cooperating. They best start to realize that they need to fess up now if they hope for any kind of deal that would perhaps leave them hope for a few free years someday.

They should arrest all the adults that were in that house that day on conspiracy or obstruction or something. The ones that were not involved will talk to get out of the mess.

Mother of missing childs' ex-boyfriend threatened on Facebook

On aFacebook page dedicated to the Elaina Steinfurth search effort, a photo of Steven King holding his son, was put up with a caption that he was wanted by the FBI.

Steven is the ex-boyfriend of Angela Steinfurth, Elaina's mother, and was reportedly present when the baby was reported missing.

The photo was taken down a short time after it was posted. Steven's mother, Julie King, tells me it was taken down because it's not true. A later post did make that correction, stating, "...we have NOT been notified that he is wanted..."

Numerous comments were posted before the photo was taken down, some threatening to hurt Steven if he didn't say where the baby is.

Julie King told WNWO that Steven is in hiding, but only because of threats that have been made against him.

She says the authorities know exactly where he is, and picked him up for questioning as recently as Thursday.

Julie says she has asked her son directly if he had any involvement at all in the disappearance, he replied he knows nothing about what happened to Elaina.

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=909988#.UbuqdfmbMSM

I will likely be away from the thread for the night, (that means something will probably happen). I do and I don't hope so. Keep the search on!

What could the mindset possibly be of ANY of the eleven people who were staying in that house the night/day Elaina went missing, to be able to be in a house like that for more than two minutes?? Sounds like an episode of Hoarders gone terribly wrong.

I wondered when I saw the porch on an interview. The reporter said ' see this stuff here is because they've been sleeping on the porch , hoping elaina will come home ' paraphrasing. But I was like that' way more junk than a night or 2 on the porch would create and who sleeps on a PORCH waiting for a toddler to walk up ? It didnt' make any sense and looked like it was just dirty and they made that up to explain why they cba to clean off their porch, even when they KNOW a reporter with a camera is coming to stand right beside it.

Mother of missing childs' ex-boyfriend threatened on Facebook

On aFacebook page dedicated to the Elaina Steinfurth search effort, a photo of Steven King holding his son, was put up with a caption that he was wanted by the FBI.

Steven is the ex-boyfriend of Angela Steinfurth, Elaina's mother, and was reportedly present when the baby was reported missing.

The photo was taken down a short time after it was posted. Steven's mother, Julie King, tells me it was taken down because it's not true. A later post did make that correction, stating, "...we have NOT been notified that he is wanted..."

Numerous comments were posted before the photo was taken down, some threatening to hurt Steven if he didn't say where the baby is.

Julie King told WNWO that Steven is in hiding, but only because of threats that have been made against him.

She says the authorities know exactly where he is, and picked him up for questioning as recently as Thursday.

Julie says she has asked her son directly if he had any involvement at all in the disappearance, he replied he knows nothing about what happened to Elaina.

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=909988#.UbuqdfmbMSM

This is new info.

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=909988#.UburPJxi3gZ

"Julie says she has asked her son directly if he had any involvement at all in the disappearance, he replied he knows nothing about what happened to Elaina.

Steven reportedly picked up Angela and her two children in his mother's van late at night on June 1."

So SK picked Angela and the kids up that Saturday in JK's van. There's no way he's not involved in this. SK best fess up now and tell where baby Elaina is, and what he and Angela did to her if he ever hopes to see the outside of a prison cell someday. I have no doubt he will be arrested. And I bet Angela will have more charges added. The only questions I have regarding arrests is will there be multiple arrests, or just Angela and SK when his time comes.

This is new info.

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=909988#.UburPJxi3gZ

"Julie says she has asked her son directly if he had any involvement at all in the disappearance, he replied he knows nothing about what happened to Elaina.

Steven reportedly picked up Angela and her two children in his mother's van late at night on June 1."

So SK picked Angela and the kids up that Saturday in JK's van. There's no way he's not involved in this. SK best fess up now and tell where baby Elaina is, and what he and Angela did to her if he ever hopes to see the outside of a prison cell someday. I have no doubt he will be arrested. And I bet Angela will have more charges added. The only questions I have regarding arrests is will there be multiple arrests, or just Angela and SK when his time comes.

Ask a direct question, get an indirect answer. Not a 'yes ' or 'no' . I wonder if he always said' no mom , i'm not using drugs' and she believed that too?

I wondered when I saw the porch on an interview. The reporter said ' see this stuff here is because they've been sleeping on the porch , hoping elaina will come home ' paraphrasing. But I was like that' way more junk than a night or 2 on the porch would create and who sleeps on a PORCH waiting for a toddler to walk up ? It didnt' make any sense and looked like it was just dirty and they made that up to explain why they cba to clean off their porch, even when they KNOW a reporter with a camera is coming to stand right beside it.

I wondered the same thing! I also wondered if they were sleeping out there because the house was a crime scene and they weren't allowed back in! I think that's the only reason they slept outside!

Ask a direct question, get an indirect answer. Not a 'yes ' or 'no' . I wonder if he always said' no mom , i'm not using drugs' and she believed that too?

Yeah, I hear you SCHMAE! I wonder if all the adults living there including JK are using heavy drugs. The condition of that house says a whole lot! Not accusing, but just saying.

What could the mindset possibly be of ANY of the eleven people who were staying in that house the night/day Elaina went missing, to be able to be in a house like that for more than two minutes?? Sounds like an episode of Hoarders gone terribly wrong.

In my experience, this is attributed to either a) drug use/addiction b) hoarding (animals), c) occupants are invalids.....

With that many people living in such a small house, the above (excluding c) really seem to be the only logical explanations, no?

My friend sent me this:
TJ Proposing to Angela
http://youtu.be/gu4jVINYf1Y

Moonflowers111, thank's for posting this. How happy they all looked. This is just too sad. TJ seems to be such a great young man, so sorry he married the wrong woman. And now Father's Day is the two week mark. How cruel is that? It's a damn shame Angela didn't appreciate what she had. A good husband and two beautiful babies. And she threw it all away for nothing.

http://www.tmc-clerk.com/caseinformation/

Middle initial "B", birth year 1972.

Let's just say he's not somebody I'd want my kid hanging around with !!

And he's obviously "hell on wheels" if you get the drift !

ACR

edited to add.. if you're wondering if you got the right person in the court records, check case # TRD-11-28479-0404.. 12/21/2011 and there's a .pdf doc to download that shows this person lives a the same address on Federal where his cousin Steven King lives. ;-)

I'm "heuring" what you are saying...:floorlaugh:

Well, we've got company for dinner tonight, so see you all later. I will try and check the thread for any news. It's hard to not stay glued to the computer.

Praying baby Elaina will be home soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member