GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
May as well post my screen caps but let me say up front that I still don't think there's anything wrong with Elaina when these were taken -

Side of face:

Back of head:

Rubbing her head:

Burying her face:

Wiping her nose:

Pretty sure the video is useless for sleuthing purposes, for the most part (timestamp aside.. and where's Kylee?)

Maybe it is me and my magnifying glass in pic 1 E's eyes look blackened

In pic 2 her left thigh looks at least 40% bruised

The other pics are such poor quality I couldn't tell anything. Imo

I think she goes over to that house all the time (she walked right inside without knocking) so probably is fully aware that the owner has a camera setup. I'm sure she did know she was on camera. But she didn't' do anything fake or out of the ordinary.

And, JMO, the video isn't especially touching or loving or anything else, IMO... she brings up the baby stroller, gets the baby out, goes inside, comes back out, sits down, tries her cellphone a couple of times, puts the baby back in the stroller. All she is doing is carrying her and it's being taken for some loving gesture. Moms carry babies on their hips, and when they sit down once in awhile they rock them and kiss their forehead... doesn't make 'em mom of the year IMO. Not if it's this mom. IMO.

A few observations....

- At the 18:35:29 mark, Angela arrives walking up the steps carrying Elaina in her arms. Stroller is sitting at the bottom of the steps.

- If this house is 11 blocks from the 704 Federal St house, then why would she be walking that distance taking the baby in a stroller? And where is the 4 year old?

- Notice the baby's shoes or socks are already sitting on the porch when Angela is walking up the steps. (So a section of the video portion at the start is missing. She's already been there on the porch when she put the babies shoes or sock there, then she apparently walked back to the stroller, then returned)

- At the 18:35:36 mark, she doesn't knock but just opens the door and walks inside. Elaina is on her left hip.

- At the 18:36:59 mark, suddenly she's back outside standing at the top of the steps, holding Elaina on left hip and talking on the phone using her right hand.

- At the 18:38:07 mark, Angela sits down on the porch still holding Elaina.

- At the 18:37:10 mark, Angela lays her phone, and something else down on the porch on her right side.

- At the 18:37:28 mark, Angela is rocking Elaina and it appears she's waiting for somebody to call her back on the phone.

- At the 18:37:43 mark, somebody must have texted her on the phone as she picks the phone up and she's reading the display.

- At the 18:37:53 mark, she picks up the babies shoes/socks that were sitting on the porch on her left, and she gets up and carries Elaina to the stroller and puts her in.

- At the 18:38:19 mark, a black cat with white paws walks across the porch.

- At the 18:38:25 mark, Angela is seen pushing the stroller away.

I do not believe this video was any kind of a set up, as in somebody trying to make her look like a loving mother. She did rock, cradle the baby to keep her from being fussy.

I think the camera is there so the home owner knows who is approaching the door. Considering she walked right in and she didn't seem uncomfortable doing that, then I would go so far as to suggest she called ahead so they knew she was coming. She was hardly inside the house long enough to do anything other than to drop or pick something up.

JMO.. ACR

Did anyone ever confirm if she was a known drug user? If so, was there ever a mention of her drug preference? Maybe a reason she wiped her nose after she came out of the house? Just thinking out loud. I find it weird that she just goes into the house for a minute comes back outside, stands around/sits (whatever) and then just leaves (doesn't say bye to anyone?). I have heard of drug dealers having cameras outside of their houses so they can see who is coming and going. This is all just me thinking out loud.

I will admit that I too questioned the appearance of a possible black eye, although the video isn't too clear. I believe what you are seeing on the thigh appears to me to be part of her shorts/pant. IDK.. But the eye thing I would agree.

BBM
If you put it in fullscreen and watch it its more interesting, IMO.

She moves a lot more, you get to see hte back of her head and stuff (no injuries).. but what gets me is how they go inside, the time stamp fastforwards a minute and 50 seconds (so that's how long they were in ther), then they come out and angela sits on the porch with elaina and shifts her a bit, and then elaina reaches up with her hand and rubs hte back of her head then buries her face in Angela's chest and Angela begins to cradle and rock her, like comforting her, then Angela wipes her nose twice and picks up her cellphone.

I keep wondering if Angela dropped her while she was inside for those two minutes, and if Elaina is rubbing her head because of it and if Angela is wiping her nose because of the way a mom becomes scared/panicked/worried when their child falls or whatever....

I didn't post this before because I think that the situation would appear more obvious if this is what happened.. nonetheless I did spend about fifteen minutes repeatedly rewinding it and playing it over and over to watch Elaina reach up and rub the back of her head, bury her head in Angela's chest, and Angela wiping her own nose twice like from tears... can't quite decide how I feel about it.

Elaina's very stiff legs look to me like maybe its the result of whatever problem she had when she was born... can't decide of any other reason they'd be so stiff looking like that.

ETA: I'll say it again - this house doesn't seem like it should have a video camera pointing at it's front door. It looks rundown and not at all nice or fancy. This seems more like a paranoia-related video camera setup so someone can always see if someone (like cops) are at their doorstep. IMO.

And... WHY WAS SHE MISSING ALL THIS TIME AND YOU DIDN"T SHARE THE TAPE WITH ANYONE UNTIL JUST AFTER HER MOM WAS ARRESTED? THIS TAPE ISN"T ABOUT FINDING ELAINA ITS ABOUT DOING "DAMAGE CONTROL" FOR ANGELA.

imho.
Hasn't it been said that Angela's step dad lives not far from SK's parents home? Just keep thinking maybe this is his home she's at.
As for her wiping her nose I instantly wondered if she was a meth user. Not accusing, just wondering.
As for the video being submitted anonymously, I have to wonder if it was submitted by her step dad. He seems sure that SK hurt Elaina and not Angela so maybe he's trying to prove her innocence?

I thought the same.

MOO

BBM

Hasn't it been said that Angela's step dad lives not far from SK's parents home? Just keep thinking maybe this is his home she's at.
As for her wiping her nose I instantly wondered if she was a meth user. Not accusing, just wondering.
As for the video being submitted anonymously, I have to wonder if it was submitted by her step dad. He seems sure that SK hurt Elaina and not Angela so maybe he's trying to prove her innocence?

I thought the same.

MOO

100% agree.

Though we have seen it before, more times than I could count, it still amazes me that people who are not exactly of genius level can manage to hide (or worse) babies or children and then just blandly face the police as if it were no big deal...and too often, get away with it.

acr-01015-ElainaSteinfurth_zps05205aff.jpg

A = Steven's house
B = Angela's father's house

Angela's father doesn't have a porch on the front of his house.

But it is approx. 11 blocks (1.1 miles) from her father's house to Steven's house.

ACR

I'm not understanding the reason the video was released. It was released after Angela was arrested, correct?

Are we allowed to discuss or relay anything that is said on the "help find elaina" facebook page?

Are we allowed to discuss or relay anything that is said on the "help find elaina" facebook page?

Discuss? No. You can post the FB page and make note where to look/read, but we cannot discuss FB here since it's deemed rumor. JMO.

IF in doubt alert your post (that little red triangle next to your post #731) and ask a MOD for help/guidance. HTH?

You can post the link and give direction like "check the comments on the latest post".

It irritates me to no end when people refer to a child as an "it", especially a missing child (one of the grandfather's does).

It was released as damage control for Angela.

MOO

Well I think it shows a mom who loves her baby even if she is a sorry excuse for a mom. That is not a bad thing. People aren't all evil or all good and I am glad to know Elaina had loving times with her.

As far as why damage control, if it was her dad (since he raised her from 1 year old im not saying step) i think he just wanted to show the side of Angela with Elaina that he knew. From his comments unlike some posters, i don't think he minimizes her involvement but does believe her story and puts the full blame on SK as far as missing and dead goes. And he loves his daughter still. I think he is being far better than most parents we see in this situation who cover up for daughter, fight the police etc.. It is still his little girl who is in jail and will be for a long time which he doesn't seem to dispute should happen

I will admit that I too questioned the appearance of a possible black eye, although the video isn't too clear. I believe what you are seeing on the thigh appears to me to be part of her shorts/pant. IDK.. But the eye thing I would agree.

I have watched the video about 20 more times now and it still looks like a big bruise on her left thigh. It also looks like her shorts are a little above the bruise in that part of the video. JMO

All of that makes me want to look at video with fancy FBI type equipment.

I am praying for Elaina and all those that love her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member