GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I have been looking for any info I can find and have not found much, or as much as I thought I would, given then situation. It feels like no one is talking...no national coverage except NG. Maybe police have all info they need

Thank you! I have been looking for any info I can find and have not found much, or as much as I thought I would, given then situation. It feels like no one is talking...no national coverage except NG. Maybe police have all info they need

If they do they need more arrests

Even more shocking if you hit the red "priors" icon at the top right of the list to show the cases starting CRB.

:eek: It would be easier to list the things this guy has done right. Wow, skeery.

Oh and :Welcome1: to Websleuths!

Lying in bed, reading this, with a candle lit for you baby girl. Today my littlest miss had the biggest tantrum EVER because she wanted us to buy her a doll and we wouldn't. Baby girl, I am hoping with all my might, that you are alive and will be able to do your share of tantrum throwing for your daddy very soon.

Sending love *advertiser censored*

One more thing....I do not think Elaina had a black eye in that video, as AS has the same shadows around her eyes too. I think it is just the quality of the video making it look that way. I did think the purple on her leg was her shorts, but now I'm not so sure.....

If you put it in fullscreen and watch it its more interesting, IMO.

She moves a lot more, you get to see hte back of her head and stuff (no injuries).. but what gets me is how they go inside, the time stamp fastforwards a minute and 50 seconds (so that's how long they were in ther), then they come out and angela sits on the porch with elaina and shifts her a bit, and then elaina reaches up with her hand and rubs hte back of her head then buries her face in Angela's chest and Angela begins to cradle and rock her, like comforting her, then Angela wipes her nose twice and picks up her cellphone.

I keep wondering if Angela dropped her while she was inside for those two minutes, and if Elaina is rubbing her head because of it and if Angela is wiping her nose because of the way a mom becomes scared/panicked/worried when their child falls or whatever....

I didn't post this before because I think that the situation would appear more obvious if this is what happened.. nonetheless I did spend about fifteen minutes repeatedly rewinding it and playing it over and over to watch Elaina reach up and rub the back of her head, bury her head in Angela's chest, and Angela wiping her own nose twice like from tears... can't quite decide how I feel about it.

Elaina's very stiff legs look to me like maybe its the result of whatever problem she had when she was born... can't decide of any other reason they'd be so stiff looking like that.

ETA: I'll say it again - this house doesn't seem like it should have a video camera pointing at it's front door. It looks rundown and not at all nice or fancy. This seems more like a paranoia-related video camera setup so someone can always see if someone (like cops) are at their doorstep. IMO.

And... WHY WAS SHE MISSING ALL THIS TIME AND YOU DIDN"T SHARE THE TAPE WITH ANYONE UNTIL JUST AFTER HER MOM WAS ARRESTED? THIS TAPE ISN"T ABOUT FINDING ELAINA ITS ABOUT DOING "DAMAGE CONTROL" FOR ANGELA.

imho.

Could this be a drug house?
Good reason for cameras!
Reason she goes in and comes out wiping her nose.

If SK had a bench warrant, like the courts show, perhaps he is somewhere on "unrelated charges" even if it's for driving without a license.

Hoping something happens today while the search is on!

Maybe it is me and my magnifying glass in pic 1 E's eyes look blackened

In pic 2 her left thigh looks at least 40% bruised

The other pics are such poor quality I couldn't tell anything. Imo

Be careful thinking video artifacts caused by me blowing up and screen capturing an already blurry/grainy video are anything but shadows or plain old artifacts caused by my manipulation of the video in order to get to a size worth capturing.

I tried to post the captures that had the least amount of false shadowing but had very little luck. And I've been one of hte hardest and most skeptical on Angela here from day one. But I don't want to let myself see things that aren't there and don't want to be responsible for anyone else doing so either. So PLEASE PLEASE, everyone who is going to form an opinion based on my captures from the video, PLEASE watch the video and do it in fullscreen before forming opinions so you see what I mean about false shadows being caused by the technology rather than being present on the child.

It is just too blurry and small a video to REALLY see bruising, IMO, and if there were newer injuries remember that it does take awhile for the bruising to even come up and show in person, let alone on a poor quality video like this.

IMHO (of course the observations could be right as easily as wrong, I'm just cautioning because I'm the one who blew up the video then took caps and I don't want to be responsible for making people see bruises where there are only darker pixels from video manipulation on my part - so just look for yourselves at the video to decide please!)

ETA - pferrin, I see you have already watched it like 20 times in fullscreen and that is all I was asking, and like I said you may well be right I just didn't want you to take my questionable video editing skills and think you saw something that was my fault. As long as you watched the original and made these opinions, we're good to go! :)

Could this be a drug house?
Good reason for cameras!
Reason she goes in and comes out wiping her nose.

Good thinking for the cameras but I cannot imagine anyone like that offering anything to police, especially video off the porch. What happens if LE or media says where 's the video from last week? See?

A few observations....

- At the 18:35:29 mark, Angela arrives walking up the steps carrying Elaina in her arms. Stroller is sitting at the bottom of the steps.

- If this house is 11 blocks from the 704 Federal St house, then why would she be walking that distance taking the baby in a stroller? And where is the 4 year old?

- Notice the baby's shoes or socks are already sitting on the porch when Angela is walking up the steps. (So a section of the video portion at the start is missing. She's already been there on the porch when she put the babies shoes or sock there, then she apparently walked back to the stroller, then returned)

- At the 18:35:36 mark, she doesn't knock but just opens the door and walks inside. Elaina is on her left hip.

- At the 18:36:59 mark, suddenly she's back outside standing at the top of the steps, holding Elaina on left hip and talking on the phone using her right hand.

- At the 18:38:07 mark, Angela sits down on the porch still holding Elaina.

- At the 18:37:10 mark, Angela lays her phone, and something else down on the porch on her right side.

SBM, BBM -

Yes, the video loops. It starts halfway thru then starts over earlier and catches up and bypasses itself. That's why you have a timestamp of 18:38 in between 18:36 and 18:37, then you make your way back up to 18:38. they show her going in and out twice, and the first time you see her taking elaina out of the stroller the time stamp shows its really the same thing you see at hte end of the video, where you realize she's been taken in and out a couple of times. I'll explain better after coffee and reading the two pages I've misssed. Hopefully someone else explains better.

edit - I know this post is really hard to understand. I have to open the video in another tab and watch it again so I can explain what I mean.

I also think (PURE SPECULATION ON MY PART) that the camera being present, if it's on the house people think it is, is probably due to the owner having a restraining order out against another player in this case. (Following online court records for people named in MSM is what led to finding this information, so I'm pretty sure it can be posted here, but maybe I"m supposed to say "This is rumor" but I mean, the court records are online so i'ts totally NOT rumor, it's fact). Probably they're trying to make certain that person doesn't show up at their house when they're not there. And if its' the house we all think it is, that would explain Angela just walking inside like it's nothing. And if the child was injured that day, in that case, would she really be parading her around in front of a camera she likely knew was there?

All just food for thought this morning as I wake and have my coffee.

Good thinking for the cameras but I cannot imagine anyone like that offering anything to police, especially video off the porch. What happens if LE or media says where 's the video from last week? See?

Well they didn't offer it up right away they did a little house cleaning first!

acr-01015-ElainaSteinfurth_zps05205aff.jpg

A = Steven's house
B = Angela's father's house

Angela's father doesn't have a porch on the front of his house.

But it is approx. 11 blocks (1.1 miles) from her father's house to Steven's house.

ACR
Nice job, it does indeed show tha it's right near Raymer too which is where the original press article accompanying this "exclusive video" said it was taken.

Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindElainaSteinfurth?fref=ts

interesting convo towards end of most recent post

Can someone give more of a description of where to look?I just woke up and "most recent post" was made AFTER the post here that I'm quoting, so now I dont' know where to look. Thanks.

ETA - ok we're talking about the comment regarding Michigan and the police scanner. I do transcribing for our scanner thread here at WS and heard nothing come across but I was not on it the entire day so have no clue if that person is right or not. Hopefully a press conference will be held at some point to let us know.

Well I think it shows a mom who loves her baby even if she is a sorry excuse for a mom. That is not a bad thing. People aren't all evil or all good and I am glad to know Elaina had loving times with her.

As far as why damage control, if it was her dad (since he raised her from 1 year old im not saying step) i think he just wanted to show the side of Angela with Elaina that he knew. From his comments unlike some posters, i don't think he minimizes her involvement but does believe her story and puts the full blame on SK as far as missing and dead goes. And he loves his daughter still. I think he is being far better than most parents we see in this situation who cover up for daughter, fight the police etc.. It is still his little girl who is in jail and will be for a long time which he doesn't seem to dispute should happen

BBM-
Yeah sure that's all true and everything but how come he couldn't let anyone know he had video of Elaina taken on 6/1 around 6:30pm so that the ENTIRE TIME she's been missing LE and anyone/everyone else woudl've known she was alive and in Toledo and with her mom and only eleven blocks from Stevens as of the evening before her disappearance, etc etc etc.??

This video wasn't released to HELP FIND ELAINA,
this video was released to HELP THE PUBLIC BE KINDER TO ANGELA (but hey "anything" to make her "comfortable", amirite?)

JMO

AND... Lose = to misplace something. Loose = the opposite of tight. These are not interchangeable. Also, it's not "I seen her", its, "I saw her". Not that these are on that thread but this annoys me.

:D

Elaina, where are you??

Oh man, seriously, the one that gets me even more than "I seen" instead of "I saw" is when someone types "could of".

I realize that "could've" SOUNDS LIKE "could of" but in fact it is a contraction of the words "could" and "have", denoted by the apostraphe that is in the place of the missing letters "ha".

Okay sorry just had to do that.

One thing i don't get. If, as I believe, SK took the child out the backdoor (and i dont see how anyone else could. Also Angela's cry that she would never see her again rings true) and police want a confession or sometihng, why in the world say the person is going to spend the rest of their life in prison. That would stop me confessing in 9 seconds flat.

Sorry I'm late and catching up, but maybe they're trying to tell her that if she confesses to the endangerment charge and tells the truth about what happened, she would get a lot less prison time. If she is not the one who caused injury/death to the child, but knows that her b/f did, and tells them the truth, it will go much easier on her. By not owning up to it, a jury could find her guilty and sentence her to life in prison.

Wouldn't you rather go to prison for a few years rather than take a chance of getting convicted of murder, knowing you could get life? Just saying.

Can someone give more of a description of where to look?I just woke up and "most recent post" was made AFTER the post here that I'm quoting, so now I dont' know where to look. Thanks.

GGE, I believe the posts that Drogers is referring to have been removed. But if you go to the active search scanner thread for Elaina you can read about what I believe she was referring to there. Look on the last page of the thread toward the bottom.

I don't see where they had a choice what if A says I was at such and such a place and then LE notices there is a camera there. As for last weeks video they can say they recorded over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06