GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way he is minimizing Angela's part in all of this is disgusting. Steven may have "dropped the baby" but she didn't get her daughter help. She murdered Elaina just like Steven did... there is no difference, except that "dropped" implies it was an accident, yeah right, I know... but making the choice to stand by and do NOTHING is not a mistake. A mistake is like, "oh no! I put orange juice in my cheerios!" She didn't make a mistake.

BBM, I know that everyone is probably thinking it at this point, but we don't know for sure she is dead.

I wonder if LE is following SK to see if it gives them any leads? Just a thought.

Not trying to be rude or anything but, for the same reason that you are on here, to find out info about this case. Since when do members have to explain why they are on websleuths at any time of the day or night

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by CuriousGrace View Post
Why are there 33 guests viewing this early in the morning?!? Somebody knows something!

I read here all the time without logging in. I only login when I want to post or thank a post. ( Still trying to learn how to navigate the forum).

I never would have thought that going on 2 weeks we still do not know where baby Elaina is! WTF! I mean really, I thought that yesterday for sure she would have been found due to Angela cracking. Why is she still missing?! Why isn't SK, JK and Mike not arrested for something like obstruction or tampering, etc. Baby Elaina can not be far at all! What is going on here?

Are we allowed to name "Mike" here? Or anything we find about him ?

Praying baby Elaina will be found today!

Hi I'm new & local to the area. Same city, different side of town. I took part in the search last weekend. I've read several people ask if searchers are checking the sewers. Personally I can say that the group I was in looked down into sewer drains. We also entered every abandoned house/ garage we encountered. There are MANY in that area. We also searched overgrown yards, fields, wooded areas, railroad tracks, dumpsters and garbage cans. There were a few times that we had heart stopping moments, various bad smells & items, but nothing panned out unfortunately. I'm not sure how much I can post at once so I'll add my thoughts/opinions in a bit.

Hi I'm new & local to the area. Same city, different side of town. I took part in the search last weekend. I've read several people ask if searchers are checking the sewers. Personally I can say that the group I was in looked down into sewer drains. We also entered every abandoned house/ garage we encountered. There are MANY in that area. We also searched overgrown yards, fields, wooded areas, railroad tracks, dumpsters and garbage cans. There were a few times that we had heart stopping moments, various bad smells & items, but nothing panned out unfortunately. I'm not sure how much I can post at once so I'll add my thoughts/opinions in a bit.

Hi there and ::welcome5:

To post as an insider/local, you should contact one of the moderators and get verified. I hear it's a very simple process.

Thank's ACR! I saw lots there, but don't see a link to pdf doc ?

At the reference I gave originally, the very first entry has a hyperlink that reads, "View Scanned Document" and click on that and it opens a .pdf file to download of the original charges, name, address, etc.

Although there are various addresses where he lived on other cases, but the one I specifically referenced shows he lives at the same address where baby Elaina went missing.

ACR

I never would have thought that going on 2 weeks we still do not know where baby Elaina is! WTF! I mean really, I thought that yesterday for sure she would have been found due to Angela cracking. Why is she still missing?! Why isn't SK, JK and Mike not arrested for something like obstruction or tampering, etc. Baby Elaina can not be far at all! What is going on here?

Are we allowed to name "Mike" here? Or anything we find about him ?

Praying baby Elaina will be found today!

I don't get it. I don't think there is any reasonable possibility she is alive, fgs Angela herself said serious injuries. I don't get why SK and JK are not arrested for AT LEAST child endagerment along with Angela. I don't care if they have proof, they have Angela and her testimony which is a olot more than many cases are based on.

I don't see Steven running around changing grave sites, or standing maudlingly looking out the lake where he put her in. IF he went back to find her it would have been the first few days. The heat is to intense right now anyway.

If they can lock up Angela for child endagerment because she didn't call for help, they can arrest SK on the same charges. Many a court case is a he said/she said

Welcome, and thank you SO MUCH for addressing those drains!! It really helps when I can visualize what is going on during a search! :seeya:

I'm headed home to VA so you guys please get our girl home too!

Exactly. There are a lot of people saying she hurt the kids. But who STOOD UP for them? Did any of the grandparents call CPS? Did the dad? Why didn't the dad go to court and push for supervised visitation only, given that he is divorcing her for her mistreatment of the children??? A temporary restraining order, ANYTHING?! And I'm not just SAYING that, I'm currently living it with my own child. If she's not safe, she's not going. Period. Yes, going to court is hard to do, and lots of abuse claims are made in divorces, blah blah blah... but it sounds like there was a lot of proof, a lot of witnesses. This woman wasn't shy about abusing her kids in front of others. So why didn't anyone speak up?

Meaning to notify CPS and actually doing so are two entirely different things. If someone had called CPS's 24 hour intake line the day the cut head was discovered and informed them of what the 4 year old said, action would have been taken. CPS has investigators that come out on weekends in extremely emergent cases. I'm not talking about letting the TV babysit, leaving the kid in the playpen, etc. I'm talking about it being said that the child was withheld from the father awhile back and then another grandma saying it was because the baby was bruised up. That was posted here, not sure by whom at the moment. And the fact that others have seen her grabbing the child by the arm and yanking her around. And the fact that the FATHER left the mother because of her abusive ways!!!! That is all reportable.

Did anyone take Elaina to the hospital for a scan of her head to make sure her brain wasn't bleeding? If no, WHY NOT?! CPS would have been called to the hospital. That is child abuse and the hospital would have reported it. Maybe Elaina would have been saved if someone took her to the hospital with that cut on her head. She lived with her dad... why didn't he take her? Scabbed over or not, there would have still be evidence of a traumatic injury. I don't get how someone can see a baby with a big cut on their head, hear the story of how it happened, and then let Elaina back around the person that hurt her.

Could have, should have, but nobody DID. That's the point. And WHY NOT?

Okay, I will admit I called CSB 2 times back at the end of February to report several incidents, and again several days after AS moved into SK's house and I was able to find out the address. They told me they would "look into it" the 1st time, and the 2nd I was told they could not give me any information about what was/is found. IMO, CSB dropped the ball, b/c if they HAD investigated, especially after AS moved in with SK, I think those kids would have been pulled out of there.

Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 10m
Getting lots of calls about the search for Elaina tomorrow --organizers ask that people meet at Leonard and Federal streets at noon. #Toledo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member