GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this is a duplicate. I had not seen this before:

http://www.toledofreepress.com/2013/06/19/neighbor-adds-new-clue-to-missing-toddler-case/

"Angel Zam, a family friend, said she heard Angela screaming at Elaina.

“I’ve seen her be abusive, have heard her scream [to Elaina], ‘You little *advertiser censored*!’ You know, stuff you just don’t say,’ she said. “She was really abusive to the kids. She had a lot of issues. I felt sorry for her.”

Zak Zam, Angel’s son, said he witnessed similar incidents.

“She just seemed very violent toward the [4-year-old daughter]. Slapped her across the face, said, ‘You little b*tch.’ Those are some of the worse things that I’ve seen,” he said.

Angel said Angela would leave Elaina alone for hours at a time.

“That baby was in the playpen for 20 out of 24 hours.
I feel so bad because I didn’t do anything. I feel ashamed,” she said.

This makes me tear up, words can hurt so badly, and scar so deeply.

My sons are grown and far away, I miss them SO badly, we have them such a short time, and we should make every second of that time, count.

Tomorrow the http://texasequusearch.org/ team will be in Toledo to begin conducting searches for baby Elaina. I spoke with Terry today and he is very excited about this group helping out. The event at the courthouse today can in my opinion be placed squarely on the shoulders of RS. Having been around TJ a number of times in the last few days I can attest to the fact that he is doing everything in his power to remain calm and keep it together, his girlfriend BN is a calming influence also. He knows he has to be careful so that he doesn't end up in jail himself and lose Kylee. They will join me once again on NG tonight, and was supposed to do JVM but am waiting confirmation. Thanks to the NG show by the way for using the pics I took of the Federal St. house and yard.

Do you know if TES plans to use any volunteer searchers? Have they set anything up to collect donations, supplies and food/drink for the search teams?

In my opinion, he loves and wants the baby back, but doesn't want to get Angela in trouble. I feel certain, when Angela finally says ' Stephen did it" his whole clan will come down on her like a ton of bricks. I don't feel like she has said it yet, or he'd be in jail, too. Could be she is the one who hurt the baby, and boyfriend just got rid of the body (or assisted her)

Or is it that he and his family in that sty pit make a good scapegoat. I was all about it being SK and his family but I am not leaning that way anymore because of someone else pointing at everyone else and publically calling out why they are to blame.

First we hear about this Mike. No one takes that bait so then it is SK dropped her and about how trashy the King family is. Then it is TJ because he left and wasn't paying her bills. Now it is Nancy Grace. Where was RS on the night it happened??? Like I said I wonder if anyone at the King house saw Elaina or did they see a bundle that was said to be her. Yes I went there.
I think MS is going to be in for a world of hurt when the truth comes out because she has been lied to. Why is it that MS could say the very things that RS said the FBI told him not to say as it could compromise the investigation. Why else do you think TJ and his family are sitting back and trying to play nice. Yes today was unfortunate but how much is that guy supposed to take? I think seeing RS playing pity party lie games with reporters was more than he could take.

Heartbreaking news for TES:

Thieves threaten future of Texas Equusearch

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Texa...stions-future-following-thefts-212090851.html

“We are financially struggling so bad right now. Some of the hits we are taking, literally, I do not see Equusearch keeping their doors open. I don’t see it happening. I really don’t,” he added.
At this point, Miller says he doesn’t know how he could possibly make up for what has been lost.

OT - WOWZERS - this info. on TE NEEDS to be on the front page of WS...Maybe a donation FLURRY can be created here. They are TOO VALUABLE to shut down...

i remember a case where the little boy was reported missing... he was so abused :( anyway like a week later he was found under the front porch. i hope le has searched well...

OT - WOWZERS - this info. on TE NEEDS to be on the front page of WS...Maybe a donation FLURRY can be created here. They are TOO VALUABLE to shut down...

Have they found many missing people?

Or is it that he and his family in that sty pit make a good scapegoat. I was all about it being SK and his family but I am not leaning that way anymore because of someone else pointing at everyone else and publically calling out why they are to blame.

First we hear about this Mike. No one takes that bait so then it is SK dropped her and about how trashy the King family is. Then it is TJ because he left and wasn't paying her bills. Now it is Nancy Grace. Where was RS on the night it happened??? Like I said I wonder if anyone at the King house saw Elaina or did they see a bundle that was said to be her. Yes I went there.
I think MS is going to be in for a world of hurt when the truth comes out because she has been lied to. Why is it that MS could say the very things that RS said the FBI told him not to say as it could compromise the investigation. Why else do you think TJ and his family are sitting back and trying to play nice. Yes today was unfortunate but how much is that guy supposed to take? I think seeing RS playing pity party lie games with reporters was more than he could take.

This case smells just like the Haleigh Cummings case...Rotten.
Once again a cast of characters with a collective IQ in the single digits has managed to commit a crime so stupid that it's actually smart enough to never be solved. The people in that house have more to hide than Elaina's disappearance... Two weeks of stonewalling on the part of her mother and the other witnesses has already given them half the amount of lead time that Casey Anthony needed to get away with murder. The only difference is that Angela Steinfurth got put in the slammer sooner than Misty Croslin.

Sick.

Does anyone else find it odd that the prosecution asked to continue with the case on Monday?

Is this normal or do you think they are close to a break in the case?

The prosecution did not ask for a continuance - that would actually be "normal" - the POLICE asked for the continuance.

Can we somehow WS wise create a fund raiser to help them recover the loss? ON FB or on Here? Perhaps a paypal button , just for this one thing? I know it's not the job of ws but we know how heavily they are relied on . Or maybe does TES have a paypal donate on their site? Maybe we should all just share like mad on fb and try to get a few dollars here or there to go in to the fund. It would be a big tragedy if they closed their doors :(

OT sorry mods.

I'm only on pg. 34, trying to catch up...just posted a similar thing about TES, lol. Great minds think alike...

Tomorrow the http://texasequusearch.org/ team will be in Toledo to begin conducting searches for baby Elaina. I spoke with Terry today and he is very excited about this group helping out. The event at the courthouse today can in my opinion be placed squarely on the shoulders of RS. Having been around TJ a number of times in the last few days I can attest to the fact that he is doing everything in his power to remain calm and keep it together, his girlfriend BN is a calming influence also. He knows he has to be careful so that he doesn't end up in jail himself and lose Kylee. They will join me once again on NG tonight, and was supposed to do JVM but am waiting confirmation. Thanks to the NG show by the way for using the pics I took of the Federal St. house and yard.

Prayers to TES. I wish I had the ability to go and work with them. They are amazing people and I feel horrible for the latest hardships that have been placed upon them.

in response to people asking if we can put together a fundraiser for them, i've seen quite a few people posting about this site, seeking donations for one thing or another (one being for assistance for a young woman who has recently gone missing). it seems to be doing some good for people and i believe it would help TES as well:

http://www..com/

Ferretmommy said Texas Equuesearch will be there Thursday with a team if she's not found by then, but I don't have details of this search and don't know if they're taking volunteers, but just giving a heads up because if they ARE, then it's good to get the info out there as much as possible so they can get as many people as possible.

ETA:
http://texasequusearch.org/

Texas EquuSearch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

GGE or someone please: Can you link for me where this was posted? I can't find it and I've been asked. Thanks!!

So we have no way to help TES?

My son's football team is trying to come up with a project to honor Ethan Stacy, I think I am gonna suggest that they raise funds for TES and donate in Ethan's name. What better way to honor a "missing" child than to support an organization that seeks to bring others just like him home.

Edited to clarify - I know that Ethan was found and was never really missing at all but he was introduced to the world as a missing child and most remember him that way.

The prosecution did not ask for a continuance - that would actually be "normal" - the POLICE asked for the continuance.

Does anyone know what that means when the police ask for a continuance?

Please and thank you!

from the nancy grace FB page. whats this about the dog honing in on an area near the home? could it be something we already know about?

Bombshell developments today in the desperate search for missing baby Elaina. We just learn a cadaver dog hones in on a specific area of “interest” near the missing tot’s home. This as mommy makes a court appearance, reportedly visibly shaken & fidgety, where afterwards the missing tot’s family breaks out into a big fight – all caught on video. How is this helping the search for the 1-yr-old missing toddler? And is baby Elaina’s 4-yr-old sister the key to this investigation? #BabyElaina www.HLNtv.com/Nancy

I’m taking your on-air calls & questions right now: 877-626-2901

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...&set=a.159500548286.116726.56641053286&type=1

Does anyone know what that means when the police ask for a continuance?

Please and thank you!
I was wondering that too...and now hearing that Texas Equusearch is coming tomorrow...hmmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member