GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headline News just showed a scuffle between Angela's stepdad and baby's father, outside the courthouse today.

Are the parents of Elaina divorced with custody and visitation agreements, child support, etc.?

How long has step dad to mom been her step dad? Where is mom and dad? Step mom?

Are the parents of Elaina divorced with custody and visitation agreements, child support, etc.?

From what I have read here, AS and TJ are still married - no legal seperation or divorce yet - and the custody arrangements up to now were informally agreed upon between them. Also, apparently RS has raised AS nearly from birth, so he's been her "step" father almost her entire life (personally, I call that "dad" not "step-dad").

RS makes no sense to me. I can't figure out what he means when he's talking. Is anyone with me or am I hanging out here in la-la land by myself?

separated not divorced yet....no official visitation/custody set ----

So they can't just hold AS in jail forever. Is a hearing or trial scheduled for her on the child endangerment charges? Sorry if this was discussed. Am at work and can't really keep up as I would like.

RS makes no sense to me. I can't figure out what he means when he's talking. Is anyone with me or am I hanging out here in la-la land by myself?

Nope, your not hanging out in la-la land! But, it sure feels like it! I wonder if the reality of what AS may have done to baby Elaina is now just hitting him? He needs to stop what he's doing, and help make it all about baby Elaina.

Praying baby Elaina is found soon.

So they can't just hold AS in jail forever. Is a hearing or trial scheduled for her on the child endangerment charges? Sorry if this was discussed. Am at work and can't really keep up as I would like.

The case is carried over to Monday as requested by Toledo Police Dept
That's from TOLEDO's link a couple of posts up.

The preliminary hearing that was supposed to be held this morning was rescheduled for Monday at the request of the police department. (Linked articles upthread)

Yes, there were other adults and children in the house. Why no one else is in jail? I wish we knew! SK has a lawyer, we don't know what, if anything he's told LE. With the national media exposure that NG and JVM are giving this, I hope the truth comes out soon.

Thank you!

The preliminary hearing that was supposed to be held this morning was rescheduled for Monday at the request of the police department. (Linked articles upthread)

I hope the reason AS's court date was rescheduled is because of new info. coming in. Maybe someone talked? I hope so.

Nope, most all of us are right there with ya. In the nature vs nurture debate Angela seems to prove the nurture theory. Her lack of morals and missing "don't freaking say that out loud" filter obviously came from the stepfather that raised her.

Sorry if this is a duplicate. I had not seen this before:

http://www.toledofreepress.com/2013/06/19/neighbor-adds-new-clue-to-missing-toddler-case/

"Angel Zam, a family friend, said she heard Angela screaming at Elaina.

“I’ve seen her be abusive, have heard her scream [to Elaina], ‘You little *advertiser censored*!’ You know, stuff you just don’t say,’ she said. “She was really abusive to the kids. She had a lot of issues. I felt sorry for her.”

Zak Zam, Angel’s son, said he witnessed similar incidents.

“She just seemed very violent toward the [4-year-old daughter]. Slapped her across the face, said, ‘You little b*tch.’ Those are some of the worse things that I’ve seen,” he said.

Angel said Angela would leave Elaina alone for hours at a time.

“That baby was in the playpen for 20 out of 24 hours.
I feel so bad because I didn’t do anything. I feel ashamed,” she said.

With all that's happening with RS, how much weight should we give the claims regarding Mike? I don't want to disregard anything yet until we know more, even if RS is the one who made the claims about SK, Mike and the van. I'm not sure what to think right now. What do you all think?

Does anyone else find it odd that the prosecution asked to continue with the case on Monday?

Is this normal or do you think they are close to a break in the case?

http://www.toledofreepress.com/2013/06/19/neighbor-adds-new-clue-to-missing-toddler-case/

“I’ve seen her be abusive, have heard her scream [to Elaina], ‘You little *advertiser censored*!’ You know, stuff you just don’t say,’ she said. “She was really abusive to the kids. She had a lot of issues. I felt sorry for her.”

“She just seemed very violent toward the [4-year-old daughter]. Slapped her across the face, said, ‘You little b*tch.’ Those are some of the worse things that I’ve seen,” he said.

My G-d how many people knew that she was abusing those girls and stayed quiet or how many chances did CPS have to intervene and failed to act? It makes me sick to think of what sweet Elaina and K were forced to endure by the woman that should have loved and protected them above all others.

Does anyone else find it odd that the prosecution asked to continue with the case on Monday?

I was just wondering that. Hopefully they are close to a break but could they possibly be working on a plea agreement with her (or someone else) for info on Elaina's location?

I was wondering the same things. I really hope they're close to finding baby Elaina and what happened. This has gone on far too long.

My G-d how many people knew that she was abusing those girls and stayed quiet or how many chances did CPS have to intervene and failed to act? It makes me sick to think of what sweet Elaina and K were forced to endure by the woman that should have loved and protected them above all others.

SMH - I don't get it either...I hope I never do.

This is a 4 year old and an 18 MONTH old being abused & neglected. These kids were failed on so many levels.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Kids being abused ****ARE***your business! What are these kids going to do walk downtown on their own and report their mother...

I feel so sick after reading this article. And for CCS to claim that the situation had resolved itself. WELL obviously it didn't but has now with an awful outcome. Now to go cry for these little girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0