GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't heard this yet, baby's father was on tv saying the mother gave the girls to him because of her living arrangements with the boyfriend. Does anyone know how she got the children back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TJ and his girlfriend worked third shift so he let AS have the kids for the weekend. But AS was NOT supposed to have them over at JK's!

I think you're right. I thought after the first day in court that maybe this stepdad will do right and not defend this "mother". He was admitting she did wrong. But now I see that he is trying to run the show. He wants to lead interviews and only answer what he wants. He only wants to take a stab at others. I now see thuggish behavior, and he's defending AS. I see a very angry man, but for the wrong reasons.

This is the post of the day! And its still early! Seriously, thank you for this post! I think you've summed this up perfectly!

I hope so too. Precious Elaina needs to be found.

:please:

I hope so too. I hope that TES has been contacted by famil or law enforcement so that they can have an actual search where their members are called out.

Here is the info on their site:

Please contact our office at (281) 309-9500 to notify us that the Missing Person Report and the photograph have been sent.

Special note: Texas EquuSearch can only accept a missing person case if it has been filed with the appropriate law enforcement agency, a case number has been assigned, and law enforcement gives their consent for Texas EquuSearch to become involved. Requests for Texas EquuSearch’s assistance must be made by the family of the missing person and/or the law enforcement agency handling the case.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2013/06/20/Shouting-match-follows-court-appearance-by-missing-toddler-s-mother.html

Apparently there was a fight outside of the courthouse today - and Mr. Schiewa will not be appearing with TJ and his father on NG anymore. (I had posted the stalking citation of Schiewa against TJ at one point - but was premature in that post)

Also heard was that Mr. Schiewa called NG and unloaded on her about all the harassment he has been getting.

And so it goes.

I am glad RS will not be appearing on NG with TJ and TS anymore! I'ts not right if there are people threatening him, but him starting all this <modsnip> is not right at all! And what does him being threatened have anything to do with TJ? Nothing! I hope someone close to RS can reign him in!

Day 19: Elaina's mother appears in court on child endangering charges
Updated: Jun 20, 2013 12:26 PM EDT

As the search for missing Elaina continues, her mother, Angela Steinfurth, has been behind bars on child endangering charges.

She made her second courtroom appearance Thursday morning very quickly, only taking about five minutes. Angela looked shaken and fidgeted throughout her entire appearance, while the family looked on with high emotion.

The prosecution asked to resume Monday at the request of Toledo police. After leaving the courtroom, things got heated outside the courthouse when an argument erupted between both sides of the family.

"It ain't about you guys. It ain't about the media. It ain't about talking smack and everything, and sitting around campfires. It's about my granddaughter. It ain't about them, and it ain't about me. It's about my granddaughter, and my daughter, and bringing my granddaughter home," said Elaina's grandfather, Richard Schiewe.

Angela returned to the Lucas County Jail, where police have access to keep questioning her.

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/...toddler?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I wonder if they filmed Angela's court appearance this morning? I hope so! And if it was, I hope its posted soon.

Day 19: Elaina's mother appears in court on child endangering charges
Updated: Jun 20, 2013 12:26 PM EDT

As the search for missing Elaina continues, her mother, Angela Steinfurth, has been behind bars on child endangering charges.

She made her second courtroom appearance Thursday morning very quickly, only taking about five minutes. Angela looked shaken and fidgeted throughout her entire appearance, while the family looked on with high emotion.

The prosecution asked to resume Monday at the request of Toledo police. After leaving the courtroom, things got heated outside the courthouse when an argument erupted between both sides of the family.

"It ain't about you guys. It ain't about the media. It ain't about talking smack and everything, and sitting around campfires. It's about my granddaughter. It ain't about them, and it ain't about me. It's about my granddaughter, and my daughter, and bringing my granddaughter home," said Elaina's grandfather, Richard Schiewe.

Angela returned to the Lucas County Jail, where police have access to keep questioning her.

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/...toddler?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Thank's Cheese! RS says it ain't about him, so why then is he making it about him? This isn't the RS show! Someone needs to remind him of that.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2...t-appearance-by-missing-toddler-s-mother.html

Apparently there was a fight outside of the courthouse today - and Mr. Schiewa will not be appearing with TJ and his father on NG anymore. (I had posted the stalking citation of Schiewa against TJ at one point - but was premature in that post)

Also heard was that Mr. Schiewa called NG and unloaded on her about all the harassment he has been getting.

And so it goes.

Ha good maybe he will stop talking.

can you post the link, or is it beingtranscribed? hard to listen with a House full off rowdy boys

Family dollar trip for cigarettes was during Sunday around 1pm while Elaina was napping before TJ got there for the girls.

But hte night before, at about midnight to 1am it is being said now that Angela and SK went out in the maroon van.

For no reason at all NG speculated they were going to FD for cigs, but thats because she often has things a tad mixed up. Don't let that throw off all of us here, though. We know better.

IMHO the family dollar trip was to dispose of evidence....

Thank you for correcting me. :blushing:

FYI...all of the storm water in that area drains out into Maumee Bay (Lake Erie).

We have had a few days of torrential rains/storm between the time Elaina has gone missing and now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC