GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched NG last night and I'm still trying to get caught up here but I'm so confused...WERE there other people in the house the day she disappeared or not? I understand arresting the mother due to child endangerment, neglect, etc., but why aren't the others in jail too? Not enough evidence? Sorry if this has already been answered, but I'm really behind on all the info.

Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 1m
Holy hell. Near fight outside Toledo Municipal Court just now between Angela's stepfather and TJ Steinfurth.

Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 26m
Angela Steinfurth in #Toledo Municipal Court today for a preliminary hearing. Her stepdad, father in law, estranged husband and his gf here.

I have thought this also. It sickens me to think this way. Haven't been able to type it out so thank you. I worry so much about the 4 yr old and what she witnessed/heard. This has to be so hard on her not having her little sister. Praying for Elaina to be found!

I hate it when a young sibling is put in the middle of carp like this...just like little M, Sky's big sister. So, so sad. :(

Looks like we'll have video in a few:

Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 11m
Holy hell. Near fight outside Toledo Municipal Court just now between Angela's stepfather and TJ Steinfurth.

Julie Malkin ‏@WordsRUs61 4m
@taylordungjen Video?

@WordsRUs61 I got some. Trying to get it up! Agg!

Angela Steinfurth in #Toledo Municipal Court today for a preliminary hearing. Her stepdad, father in law, estranged husband and his gf here.

Keep us up to what is happening so we don't have to keep waiting for the news please.

Trying to catch up this morning... what's this about a broken arm??

@taylordungjen Video?

Whoa!!! I wanna see!!!

@taylordungjen Video?

Thanks Cheese , as always. You got your finger ' on the pulse' . I can think of a lot of reasons they might be fighting, but since they have not to date, I wonder what's gone on or been said in the last day.

Good grief, he just doesn't know when to stop. I get that he is upset that but at least he knows where his daughter is which is more than TJ can say. RS really makes me see red. I can't believe that he (or anyone else with half a brain) would try to point fingers at TJ right now. TJ was simply trying to work and provide for his family when Angela decided to fulfill her own "needs" ahead of her girl's. Richard should be demanding answers from his daughter and crusading for justice for sweet Elaina instead of attacking the only real parent those girls have. I hope he will never be allowed near K again.

I watched NG last night and I'm still trying to get caught up here but I'm so confused...WERE there other people in the house the day she disappeared or not? I understand arresting the mother due to child endangerment, neglect, etc., but why aren't the others in jail too? Not enough evidence? Sorry if this has already been answered, but I'm really behind on all the info.

Yes, I have heard between six and 11 people.

Good grief, he just doesn't know when to stop. I get that he is upset that but at least he knows where his daughter is which is more than TJ can say. RS really makes me see red. I can't believe that he (or anyone else with half a brain) would try to point fingers at TJ right now. TJ was simply trying to work and provide for his family when Angela decided to fulfill her own "needs" ahead of her girl's. Richard should be demanding answers from his daughter and crusading for justice for sweet Elaina instead of attacking the only real parent those girls have. I hope he will never be allowed near K again.

Could not agree more! I would not blame TJ one bit if he kicked RS's butt.

Yes, I believe there were other people in the house. I think if LE had any credible evidence, or thought SK or JK (or anyone else involved) was guilty of something, they'd be in jail as well. I don't think they believe Angela's story. Jmo

I haven't heard this yet, baby's father was on tv saying the mother gave the girls to him because of her living arrangements with the boyfriend. Does anyone know how she got the children back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta go to work for a bit. You guys find the baby !!!!!!!!!

"
The shouting started while Richard Schiewe, Mrs. Steinfurth's stepfather, was speaking to a reporter.
"People are driving by my house shouting, 'Baby killer,' " he said.
Elaina's father, Terry Steinfurth, Jr., 25, was nearby and said, "They're saying bring Elaina home. Get it right."

Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2...ing-toddler-s-mother.html#LKWJvthYQdhbb8u5.99 "

I really believe that RS is all about the media he needs to shut it. I'll believe TJ any day over that guy (won't type what I want to stay out of trouble). This should be all about the baby and TJ is the friggin FATHER! If I do drive up there and see RS I will not be able to keep my mouth shut that's for sure. This makes me so SICK! RS should be directing his anger at one person only, the one person who knows what happened, like it or not HIS DAUGHTER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member