GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank is the neighbor that released the video of Angela & Elaina. It was filmed on his porch by his security camera. He has referred to himself as a friend of both Angela & TJ.

SK does have a son of his own. He appears to be about the same age as Elaina's big sis. I can't get over sending the person that hurt my child to check on her injuries and decide if she needs medical care. That is a level of stupidity that I can't even begin to comprehend. Angela is either the worst liar ever or the worst parent ever ...

In a case where there is abuse which is known/suspected by the child''s parent, allowing that same abuser full access to the child should be rewarded with the same punishment as the perpetrator of the abuse. It is that parent's job to protect their children. I am literally sick to my stomach when I think about these poor babies who never have a chance with parents like this.

I don't know what to add except my prayers remain for Elaina and her father's family. Please mom, tell the truth so this innocent child is brought home to her loved ones. I would also like to say to whom ever stole TES equipment you are also lower than dirt in my book. Apparently there are a lot of people who need a heart and conscious right now. How any of these persons involved in this mess can live with themselves is unbelieveable.

Is TES still scheduled to come in tomorrow?

I checked the TES website and could not find anything on it regarding Baby Elaina. I believe they must be contacted by the missing persons famly and/or law enforcement in order for them to sanction a TES search. This is all coming from everything I have read on their website and their Facebook page. praying that Sweet Elaina is safe.

Is this non-custodial mother the only adult in this poor baby's life?

When you CHOOSE to keep your children in your care, you are the one who should make sure they are safe. These children were not protected by MANY people, but as their mother, she should have been their #1 protector. She had choices, and chose to damage her children. If it was too much, she should have turned them over to somebody else.

MOO I do think that since NG has been covering the story, it has become very confusing. Don't get me wrong, its great that Elaina's disappearance is getting the attention, but there just seems to be so much hearsay and mixing days/times, injuries etc up. For anyone who is new to the thread I would suggest reading the first two threads thoroughly before taking in what is on the NG show. Do guests on the show get paid for interviews? There seem to be quite a few neighbours etc coming out of the woodwork, where were they before?

Heartbreaking news for TES:

Thieves threaten future of Texas Equusearch

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Texa...stions-future-following-thefts-212090851.html

“We are financially struggling so bad right now. Some of the hits we are taking, literally, I do not see Equusearch keeping their doors open. I don’t see it happening. I really don’t,” he added.
At this point, Miller says he doesn’t know how he could possibly make up for what has been lost.

Freaking ********** thieves ! Thanks for sharing this Ransom. How sickening. Here's an organizations whose ONLY purpose is to help missing and lost people. They need to do a fund raiser. May the thieves choke on the fruit of their theft !

Freaking ********** thieves ! Thanks for sharing this Ransom. How sickening. Here's an organizations whose ONLY purpose is to help missing and lost people. They need to do a fund raiser. May the thieves choke on the fruit of their theft !

It gets worse :(

http://texasequusearch.org/2013/06/...legedly-stealing-money-from-texas-equusearch/

06/19/13 — It was discovered last week that a Texas EquuSearch Debit Card had been stolen. At present time several thousand dollars have been withdrawn from Texas EquuSearch account, there have been many activities on this card, and we anticipate the numbers will grow. Vernon Armentur is being held in the Galveston County Jail on $20,000 bond. The most disappointing part of this is that he was Laura Miller’s boyfriend at the time of her death. We feel as though he has disgraced Laura’s name, and the organization that was founded in her memory, Texas EquuSearch.

MORE: http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...ounder-says-group-may-not-survive-4609691.php

It gets worse :(

http://texasequusearch.org/2013/06/...legedly-stealing-money-from-texas-equusearch/

06/19/13 — It was discovered last week that a Texas EquuSearch Debit Card had been stolen. At present time several thousand dollars have been withdrawn from Texas EquuSearch account, there have been many activities on this card, and we anticipate the numbers will grow. Vernon Armentur is being held in the Galveston County Jail on $20,000 bond. The most disappointing part of this is that he was Laura Miller’s boyfriend at the time of her death. We feel as though he has disgraced Laura’s name, and the organization that was founded in her memory, Texas EquuSearch.

Unbelievable. These searchers are all volunteers and do not get paid for anything. This must be a tremendous hit. I did see on thei site that a few weeks ago they had news stories about how the organizations funds were so low because they have all been called in to search for the missing and have no time to do fundraisers. Very sad. I could completely understand if they were not able to come up once asked by law enforcement/family. Their site does have a place where you can donate to them and I think that I will do that when I get paid tomorrow.

Can we somehow WS wise create a fund raiser to help them recover the loss? ON FB or on Here? Perhaps a paypal button , just for this one thing? I know it's not the job of ws but we know how heavily they are relied on . Or maybe does TES have a paypal donate on their site? Maybe we should all just share like mad on fb and try to get a few dollars here or there to go in to the fund. It would be a big tragedy if they closed their doors :(

OT sorry mods.

Their house looks like it should be condemned. Certainly not a place where a child (or anyone else) should live.

I am beginning to wonder if Elaina ever made it to the King house the night before or not. Did anyone actually see Elaina or did they see a covered up bundle in the car seat or stroller they assume was Elaina sleeping already?

In a case where there is abuse which is known/suspected by the child''s parent, allowing that same abuser full access to the child should be rewarded with the same punishment as the perpetrator of the abuse. It is that parent's job to protect their children. I am literally sick to my stomach when I think about these poor babies who never have a chance with parents like this.

I get what you're saying and I for one said the police should have been called if abuse was witnessed etc. The problem is it takes SO MUCH to happen before no visitation is allowed etc. and sometimes it's too late. It is not easy to just say, 'yeah, the other parent is an a-hole and I'm gonna keep the kids from them.' It's not. Legally, emotionally, everything and I'm speaking from a situation I am in now. What I don't like about this case is that the step-father, JK, all these people come out having witnessed this or that - but they are not heroes now and only look foolish. People want to butt in when it suits them and sorry folks, but it seems to be too late for this precious child.

It's very easy to point fingers but this mother was not 15 years old. Apparently, CPS was called in and secondly, I do believe the father loves his children. I cannot see what good it is doing to now put the blame on people that are suffering enough. The police would not have AS in jail if there's not something more that just child endangerment and it would be detrimental for the public to know about it all just yet. Sadly, I think the boyfriend has told everything and I think they are searching where he said she was and trying to bring little Elaina home for closure and charge mom with murder. The Mom's not going to tell the truth because there is no benefit in her mind to do so, she's already sitting in jail. The police probably have stories from the little sister, the boyfriend and others that all point to the mom doing this, plus there are all kinds of people saying how abusive she was in the past. Sick story, just terrible.

I am beginning to wonder if Elaina ever made it to the King house the night before or not. Did anyone actually see Elaina or did they see a covered up bundle in the car seat or stroller they assume was Elaina sleeping already?

I think the sister said she was sleeping with her on the floor. Oh, that little 4 year old is going to be a key person in all of this.

I think the sister said she was sleeping with her on the floor. Oh, that little 4 year old is going to be a key person in all of this.

But would the 4yr old know if she was asleep or unconscious? Or even breathing at that time? :(
I'm sorry ferretmommy... I'm so sorry to write such horrid things.

But would the 4yr old know if she was asleep or unconscious? Or even breathing at that time? :(

I don't know and it makes me sick to think about it, that that could have even been what happened. I'm sure the police have asked very detailed questions and a four year old can give pretty detailed answers back I'm sure.

I have thought this also. It sickens me to think this way. Haven't been able to type it out so thank you. I worry so much about the 4 yr old and what she witnessed/heard. This has to be so hard on her not having her little sister. Praying for Elaina to be found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member