GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not an expert. I've never had a broken bone. Although, you say you received one from softball. I'm assuming getting hit hard in the face by the ball? Just wanted to share my experience when my 5 year old received a broken nose. I'm sure every broken nose is different though.

The Family Dollar trip has gotten all messed up. It has been stated they left Sunday (daytime), while Elaina was supposedly napping, to go to Family Dollar. Then, a neighbor came forward today saying he saw them leave around midnight Sat. night / Sun. morning. Somehow that has gotten confused with the trip to Family Dollar. I think it's two separate occasions.

Yes, it was a direct hit to the bridge of my nose, clean break, bled like crazy. I'm also not a medical expert and I guess I am basing the rest of my assumption on TV/movies/etc.

I didn't watch tonight so I'm relying on reading up here. Sorry guys , I'm a loser but I just didnt' make it tonight . tia

YES! I have it paused and I rewinded it and carefully listened each time at the 26 min mark from the beginning of the show!
"If you have a broken arm and black eye, you aren't just dropped"
Angela's sister told NG

Please someone else watch and tell me I'm not crazy here!

Yep, the only one. The extremely clean house was also empty that night, and the yellow stationwagon never went missing at all.

What is this, opposite day, or post without actually reading anything first day?

I give up. Bedtime.

riiiight?!?! ugh

GGE, you don't mean Angela and TJ went out in the van, right? I'm sure it's a typo but I'm also wondering if you mean SK or..."Mike" or whatever. Sorry, this case is alphabet soup.

oh shoot yes I mean SK! lemma fix it. thanks a bunch!

I wasn't trying to correct you- I had/have no idea where it goes....trying to see if the water is similar to the "black water" down here. We have one of the few specialized teams- side sonar, etc...I can't ask them questions without some background :)

You are correct. I'm not from the area and got the two lakes mixed up. Thank you for pointing it out. I hope I didn't confuse anyone.

The Maumee River (pronounced /mɔːˈmiː/)[1] (Shawnee: Hotaawathiipi [2]) is a river in northwestern Ohio and northeastern Indiana in the United States. It is formed at Fort Wayne, Indiana by the confluence of the St. Joseph and St. Marys rivers, and meanders northeastwardly for 137 miles (220 km)[3] through an agricultural region of glacial moraines before flowing into the Maumee Bay of Lake Erie at the city of Toledo, Ohio.

Maumee River - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She is the baby's mother. He is the baby's father. They both have equal duty to the love, care and protection of their child(ren). Yes, I will state that these parents, husband and wife agreed to care for each other (and subsequent children as a result of their union) but both of them are not at present doing that. I am not "insinuating fault," I am just observing what is.

And what is...is a "missing" baby due to what appears to be the negligence of the estranged parents and their subsequent cohorts and actions.

I think that the only reason Elaina was found to be missing was because her father insisted on bringing her home with his other daughter. If he wasnt a "caring" parent he would have just left instead of dealing with the lies he was being fed by the "caring" mother.

ETA: of course this is MOO

This is bothering me. If a person was at the river to dispose of a babies body, who would change the diaper first? Or even bother to remove a baby's diaper?

Combined with AS having left the house at some point during the night (the cigarette run discussed on tonight's (6-19) Nancy Grace.)

And JK saying she didn't see the baby all day Sunday. No one is saying when they last saw the child on Saturday night either.

And SK tearing off his shirt, belligerent, wanting to fight, when at that point, TJ just wanted to pick up the girls--no one knew anything was wrong.

Leads me to think that SK and AS and maybe MH disposed of the baby during the night on the cigarette run. This "Mike" probably ran out the back door when he heard cops were coming because he had outstanding bench warrants. (info of how to find that out is within the #1 thread. sorry I didn't save it to reference)

Even abusive parents love their kids, usually. Being loving and caring in the porch video doesn't mean 15 minutes later she wasn't po'd about getting a ride and took it out on her child.

It just seems like if someone changed the diaper before they put her in the water, it would be a last loving gesture by the mom. But of course the diaper could be anyone's, but was it wet? Not with pee, but it rained Saturday.

My mind is spinning on this. I don't believe she is still alive, because Grandpa RS said he thinks she not, but also after two weeks, who would be taking care of her? Feeding her and caring for her? An 18 month old has no self reliance yet.

Just to help clear up based on my understanding/GGE's explanation since the thread is moving fast (may need to get its own sub forum?):

The nighttime trip, and the Family Dollar/cigarette trip are two separate events, the latter happening Sunday during the day. Sounds like NG got it mixed up.

Of course a big problem with this whole case is that the info is all coming out via the family's media appearances, not LE. In other words, we don't know what kind of proof there is that they left the house at night, just that a family member says a witness said so?

ETA: and yes, the attempts to turn the conversation into a referendum on the sanctity of marriage seem pretty transparent.

Just to help clear up based on my understanding/GGE's explanation since the thread is moving fast (may need to get its own sub forum?):

The nighttime trip, and the Family Dollar/cigarette trip are two separate events, the latter happening Sunday during the day. Sounds like NG got it mixed up.

Of course a big problem with this whole case is that the info is all coming out via the family's media appearances, not LE. In other words, we don't know what kind of proof there is that they left the house at night, just that a family member says a witness said so?

No- the witness was interviewed by MSM. The link is upthread

ETA: here's a copy: http://www.toledofreepress.com/tag/dennis-bolfa/

Correct, AE - at this time that trip is as much heresay as when RS said the van reappeared at 230am and then when MS his daugter said that it reappeared around 3am... now we have it leaving and coming back BOTH between 12 and 1am, as well.... this van gets a lot of mileage or else nobody knows what the heck they're talking about for sure, IMO

ETA: I stand corrected, thanks momrids6 for finding the link and sharing!

Why hasn't JK been arrested and held on a technical charge until she cracks like AS?

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Correct, AE - at this time that trip is as much heresay as when RS said the van reappeared at 230am and then when MS his daugter said that it reappeared around 3am... now we have it leaving and coming back BOTH between 12 and 1am, as well.... this van gets a lot of mileage or else nobody knows what the heck they're talking about for sure, IMO

ETA: I stand corrected, thanks momrids6 for finding the link and sharing!

You are correct that the time concerning when the van returned Sun evening/ Monday am is varying- along with whom was in it, and where SK was

Can I just give everyone a friendly reminder that TJ's mum is on this thread, that and we are a victim friendly forum and at this stage LE has no reason to insinuate that TJ snr, TJ jnr, ferretmommy is at fault...

However LE do have AS in custody

:)

Attention Please!

I've been getting alerts on this thread and it appears the conversation is getting a little contentious. We're all here for the same reason folks, to find this precious baby.

We don't need to argue among ourselves. Just 'agree to disagree' and move on. There's also the ignore feature available.

TIA
fran

We are a victim friendly forum. We are not blaming the father for any of this. Nothing has shown that to be the case.

Angela has been arrested so we can discuss what she did or didn't do, anything that is known in main stream media, through law enforcement and our verified insiders.

If you have any questions you can pm me or any Mod. If you feel a post is against our terms of service and rules then please alert and don't respond to the post.

Ima

IMO, that mother knows exactly what happened to that baby. I believe she is also responsible. Why didn't SK tell? Most likely reason is that he is also culpable.
MOO :moo:

My heart goes out to the family of this beautiful baby.

The Maumee River

RSBM: The river is "zero-visibility" black water, which requires specialized training, and has limits on how much time each diver may be in the water per day. I was wondering how many teams could possibly be in the water with the FBI divers. Looks like Columbus, OH has a team ( Link below )

I'll contact one of our divers, and see if they can give any info concerning this particular search.

ETA: "The members have received a combined 4,000 hours of training. Divers trained first in pools before graduating to zero-visibility "black water" conditions in local ponds and quarries, where water is contaminated and riddled with dangerous snags and debris."

http://www.homeland1.com/homeland-s...ohio-water-rescue-team-diving-into-risky-job/

I rewinded it a few times on my DVR it's at the 26 minute mark from the beginning on the NG show. She definitely said broken arm and that was the only time and going forward on the show talked about broken nose. Perhaps she misspoke

I tried to go back and find the spot you are taking about. All I heard was a broken nose; but, I may not have found the exact spot you were taking about. I taped 3 shows together; so, it was hard to time out.

It probably was that she just misspoke. I haven't heard anything else mentioned about a broken arm anywhere else. I noticed there were several other "misspoken" things on the shows tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Askmetomorrow2