GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you, Elaina??

I hope you are found today! :please:

This case just makes me wanna be in Ohio and figure out where she's at. I would just look and look and look...everywhere. I mean I'm sure they're doing that I just hate coming and checking the thread every day and still no news on this sweet girl. :(

I am with you, but I have a 2.5 year old that needs me at home....

If it were some kind of accident, she should of called 911. She already has a 4 year old so she should understand some patience. All I can think of is the baby wouldn't stay asleep and someone got pretty damn mad :( Morning comes and little Elaina, which I love the name, is gone. How did she think she would ever cover this up? I hope Elaina is still alive and somewhere safe, at least we can hope. When most know the outcome, because it is just a repeat of another little one hurt and gone forever.

She definitely did the wrong thing, no matter in reality happened. The difference I see with her now and when the older one was Elaina's age is that she had the father with her then and probably managed her life a lot better. Here was was going from house to house with two little ones and the smallest one was probably on her last nerve all the time, just because she had her own stuff going on. Not an excuse, but I can see where she now wasn't able to maintain. It's very sad, it's sad for everyone all around and I hope her conscience gets to her and she tells the truth because it's going to be a lot worse for her if she doesn't. (Then again look at CA.) What bother's me is that if the child is alive, and hope she is but my gut is telling me it's not to be, then these liars would have had a different story - the child is in hiding, or they allege abuse and she was taken away etc. Just by the very distinct information this mother has come up with makes me think the child is not with us anymore and under those circumstances, it's the best story she could come up with the put the blame on others. This case reminds me so much of the Ayla Reynolds case and I hate that there is no closure - not even for the family, but for the poor child.

I love the name too - my daughters name is Helene but pronounced "Helaina" because it's the German spelling. And we never tell any German that she was named the same at Heidi Klum's daughter!

Pray this little one is found soon. I fear what this baby was thinking when all this was going on. It's such a sad sad situation.

We have a BINGO! That's so a line someone guilty in this situation would pull out of their butt.

Would be nice if we could get LE confirmation that SK passed a poly...

Bingo is right. Sounds like every other episode of the Sopranos... does anyone really talk like that ?

This expert legal guest just said "We know she's talking to the fbi, maybe she's under witness protection by being in jail."

Ahem, I suggested that myself and got told it was silliness. Like I said, I knew that she was arrested for negligence but maybe there's more to it.

IF, IF, IF this is true I am boiling mad. MOM gets protection from a guy who allegedly hurt her baby so bad she could be deceased!!!!!!!!

Who was PROTECTING Elaina!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

vasm - RS knew you would say that. He said that Angela was due to start training for a new job the day after Elaina went missing, but didn't obviously because of what happened.

Always a damn reason, and excuse. STOP POPPING OUT KIDS YOU HAVE NO WAY OF SUPPORTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBM

"[Elaina's mother] told me about the baby having a black eye, a bump on the head and just a little bit of dry blood around the nostril. But I was like well what's that all about...and she said that when she woke up the baby was like that...I said well why didn't you call ...take her to the hospital or call the police or whatever...She told me that she asked Steven, the boyfriend, to check on the baby to make sure the baby was ok, medically...The boyfriend overlooked the child and said she was going to be fine," Frank said of his conversation with Angela Steinfurth, Elaina's mother.

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=910985#.Ub_wgPl31k5

This is worse ! ANGELA is sickening. At least hours before TJ got there the baby was injured, probably gravely , and she did nothing. Neither is excusable but the idea that something happened instantly, when TJ arrived and Angela was panicked and didn't know what to do and SK is yelling at her or this or that sounds much better than waking up to an injured baby and all day doing nothing. Then even looking TJ in the eye and zero part of her felt compelled to say shes' hurt, she needs a dr.? Because SK is a closet EMT? He can look at a baby and say wow she looks fine to me? Never mind how did she WAKE up that way? Did a monster climb in the window while you all ' slept' and have a rough her up and no one heard it? Disgusted does not come close. Shame on all of you .

Ferretmommy my heart is so heavy for you and your family. Please feel the big hugs from Texas today. :please:

IF, IF, IF this is true I am boiling mad. MOM gets protection from a guy who allegedly hurt her baby so bad she could be deceased!!!!!!!!

Who was PROTECTING Elaina!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If this is true then i sassume she's talking to FBI about a LOT moreo than Elaina. Remember her ex BF just got out of rehab for heroin addiction... and "Mike" has a lot of police records... adn there were 11 people living in that filthy sewage and dog-feces strewn house.. which speaks volumes to the possibility that is some kind house of people on drugs....

so PERHAPS,... *IF*.... that is accurate, then she may just be telling them about stuff other than Elaina that might just lead to charges of a different nature against the others in that house. IMO

This is worse ! ANGELA is sickening. At least hours before TJ got there the baby was injured, probably gravely , and she did nothing. Neither is excusable but the idea that something happened instantly, when TJ arrived and Angela was panicked and didn't know what to do and SK is yelling at her or this or that sounds much better than waking up to an injured baby and all day doing nothing. Then even looking TJ in the eye and zero part of her felt compelled to say shes' hurt, she needs a dr.? Because SK is a closet EMT? He can look at a baby and say wow she looks fine to me? Never mind how did she WAKE up that way? Did a monster climb in the window while you all ' slept' and have a rough her up and no one heard it? Disgusted does not come close. Shame on all of you .

Ferretmommy my heart is so heavy for you and your family. Please feel the big hugs from Texas today. :please:

I think the mother didn't seek help because it was probably obvious the child wasn't 'dropped' or fell. She was likely abused badly. I still have this lingering feeling that the child was given something for her 'pain' and the child died from it. Then the finger pointing.

The police are not going to arrest the boyfriend, if he is guilty, until they have an airtight case. And the mother could very well be talking to the fbi but is she telling the truth is the bigger question.

Wasn't Casey Anthony also arrested on endangerment charges initially?

I have serious doubts that AS was told "if you say anything, you'll be next" - or whatever the hell it was AS claimed.

IMO, that sounds like something a desperate jailbird would say when they're trying to weasel out of their own charges. I'm not buying it for a single, solitary second.

Baby Elaina should have been protected by her *mother*. Angela should have put her children first and should have done whatever was necessary to make sure her helpless, innocent baby was safe. As mothers, when our children are threatened, when they're hurt, when they're injured, we will fight the devil himself to protect them.

Angela did not do this. Instead, she lied to her baby's father, she lied to police, she lied to the media, and IMO she's lying to her step-father (probably lying to her attorney, as well).

These are NOT the actions of an innocent, loving, protective mother. IMO, these are the actions of a person with guilty knowledge who is trying to convince others that she knows nothing, when I think she knows much more than she's telling.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Those of use who love our babies know damn well that we would die for our children. NO man, or anyone else, comes before our babies. Our primary mission in life is to love, protect, and nurture our children....

Don't really know what to think about this anymore. So many lies have been told, I doubt if the real truth can be uncovered.

Reminds me of the saying my Granny taught me: "Oh what tangled webs we weave, when we practice to deceive."

Praying today is the day baby Elaina is found.

Yeah, I know. Cryptic enough? I wonder what today will bring. Well, I'm off to get some sleep, see you all later. Hopefully they'll tell us more. And as always,

Praying baby Elaina is found soon.

I'm telling ya - these divers would not be in this deep, black, swift river if there was not a damn good reason for it.

So.. was Elaina injured at the time of the video that Frank captured on his security camera? Is that when Angela told him about the injuries?

Or did Angela come back to his house the next day to tell him about these injuries?

If so, that is a massively important bit to the timeline we haven't heard about yet - did Angela leave SK's house before TJ got there?

ETA: sounds like Frank is the only person that knew about these injuries outside of Angela and SK and Mike. Angela knew about them and was arrested for not doing anything about it. So.... whats' gonna happen to Frank? He knew about it and did nothing too, right? I guess he's allowed to do nothing since he's not her legal guardian. But I thought there was law that if you're a bystander witnessing a crime and choose to do nothing, you get in trouble too? Is that only NY state? I guess he didn't witness the crime of Angela not taking an injured baby to the hospital... ?

I mean, he may well be the last person to have this knowledge and not act on it, and now shes' gone. I guess he already feels bad enough about this.... :scared: so confusing

So.. was Elaina injured at the time of the video that "Frank" captured on his security camera? Is that when Angela told him about the injuries?

Or did Angela come back to his house the next day to tell him about these injuries?

If so, that is a massively important bit to the timeline we haven't heard about yet - did Angela leave SK's house before TJ got there?

SBM - she said she woke up and found Elaina like that. And after finding Elaina like that she spoke to "Frank" to tell him about it.

So looks like she went to see "Frank", or called "Frank", to tell him about the injuries the same day TJ went to pick up the girls and all this happened.

So that means that Angela woke up Sunday morning and found Elaina injured. But Saturday night Elaina was sleeping on the floor next to Kylee. So at some point between her sleeping next to Kylee on the floor, and Angela waking up, Elaina was injured. (Middle of the night and nobody heard her cry or anything? Sure. I buy that. Really. No sarcasm here.)

There's just no two ways about the timeline now.

So, did she CALL "Frank" or did she go see him?
"Frank" was a really close confidante, sounds like. Almost like her father.

(edit - I am so glad they had someone interview Kylee one of the very first days. It's no wonder she cried that she was scared of Steven when she got to Terry Sr's house when TJ went to pick him up to be the mediator (this is in one of ferretmommy's posts in thread one).. she very likely was right there when whatever happened, happened. JMO based on this timeline.)

SBM - she said she woke up and found Elaina like that. And after finding Elaina like that she spoke to "Frank" to tell him about it.

So looks like she went to see "Frank", or called "Frank", to tell him about the injuries the same day TJ went to pick up the girls and all this happened.

So that means that Angela woke up Sunday morning and found Elaina injured. But Saturday night Elaina was sleeping on the floor next to Kylee. So at some point between her sleeping next to Kylee on the floor, and Angela waking up, Elaina was injured. (Middle of the night and nobody heard her cry or anything? Sure. I buy that. Really. No sarcasm here.)

There's just no two ways about the timeline now.

So, did she CALL "Frank" or did she go see him?
"Frank" was a really close confidante, sounds like. Almost like her father.

(edit - I am so glad they had someone interview Kylee one of the very first days. It's no wonder she cried that she was scared of Steven when she got to Terry Sr's house when TJ went to pick him up to be the mediator (this is in one of ferretmommy's posts in thread one).. she very likely was right there when whatever happened, happened. JMO based on this timeline.)

If only that typo was not a typo :(

Timeline:

Saturday June first - 6:38pm - Angela and Elaina are captured on surveillance video at "Frank"'s house

Saturday night - unknown time - Elaina and Kylee are put down to sleep together on the living room floor of the King residence (which we later found was strewn with dog feces, raw sewage, and clothing in the first floor living area, which I presume includes the living room, but that's neither here nor there, just simply repulsive)

Sunday, June second, unknown time - Angela wakes to find Elaina injured

Sunday, June second, unknown time - Angela tells "Frank" about waking to find Elaina's injuries

Sunday afternoon, June second, approximately 2:30pm - TJ goes to RS' house to get the girls, finds out Angela never stayed there the night before despite promising that was where she would be; TJ goes over to the King residence to ask for the girls.

Angela sends out Kylee, and TJ puts her in the car seat. He turns back around and sees Angela sitting back down on the porch next to SK, smoking a cigarette. He requests she get Elaina again and she refuses, stating Elaina has just been put down for a nap and she doens't want to wake her.

(*Note - Elaina's cousin, GS, stated on NG last night that Angela had a known habit of witholding the girls from TJ for substantial periods of time)

Upon being pressed to bring him Elaina as well as Kylee, SK rips off his shirt and tries to fight TJ, so TJ puts Kylee in the car and goes to get Terry Sr. to be a go-between. When they arrive back, SK tries to fight Terry Sr. as well.

Timeline of events at the King residence that day, from this point forward:
Ferretmommy said:
GGE said:
So.. Steven is inside.

Then Angela goes inside and is in there for 5-10 minutes (not screaming and crying - and apparently not checking on elaina either, even though she's supposed to be fetching her - I say this because she didn't freak out about her baby being missing until half an hour after she went inside).

Then Steven's mom goes inside, too.

Then Angela screams and cries, telling Steven's mother that if she gives her baby to "him" she'll never get to see her again, and spends a good 15-20 minutes carrying on to Steven/Steven's mom (JK) about this fact.

Then it gets quiet, Steven (and Mike) slip out at some point in this time frame (and the maroon van disappears), and then Angela comes out saying the baby is missing.

exactly!!!

Monday, June third, 2:30am - maroon van re-appears in alleyway

Monday, June third, unknown later time - Angela goes to her new job's orientation as LE and the community search for her missing baby

it's not a typo, SCHMAE, he went there to pick up the girls. He intended to get both of them.

The fact that he only left with one... well that is so very sad, you're right.

Timeline:

Saturday June first - 6:38pm - Angela and Elaina are captured on surveillance video at "Frank"'s house

Saturday night - unknown time - Elaina and Kylee are put down to sleep together on the living room floor of the King residence (which we later found was strewn with dog feces, raw sewage, and clothing in the first floor living area, which I presume includes the living room, but that's neither here nor there, just simply repulsive)

Sunday, June second, unknown time - Angela wakes to find Elaina injured

Sunday, June second, unknown time - Angela tells "Frank" about waking to find Elaina's injuries

Sunday afternoon, June second, approximately 2:30pm - TJ goes to RS' house to get the girls, finds out Angela never stayed there the night before despite promising that was where she would be; TJ goes over to the King residence to ask for the girls

<I will momentarily insert the timeline given by ferretmommy in thread one for exact timing of events at the King residence>

Monday, June third, 2:30am - maroon van re-appears in alleyway

Monday, June third, unknown later time - Angela goes to her new job's orientation as LE and the community search for her missing baby

"Angela wakes to find Elaina's injuries." Could it be possible that someone in a drunken/doped up fugue maybe stepped on her in the middle of the night? Kicked her out of the way? I know that's grabbing at straws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member