GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about the fight outside court and the restraining orders against one another.

Now talking to Becky, the father's girlfriend (TJ) asking why there's so much bad blood between them.

She had been keeping the kids from TJ for what reason I dont know just to be vindictive between them, RS has never liked TJ, he's always had something against him.

Was she using the girls as a pawn?

Yes, up until a week before she went missing she kept them from us for three weeks (paraphrasing, this splinter is huge)

Is it true they're talking to other prisoners about this case?

Yes and it could be used against her in a court of law if she were to confess for example, it has happened before.

Also today I heard the cadaver dog from before got a hit on the vehicle (unclear if she means again or originally)

(commercial)

Anyone transcribing? This has been pretty interesting already. Angela slapping K. and calling her a b*t&h according to neighbors, leaving Elaina alone for hours at a time, etc. but Frank says nope they were fine parents.

Well, so far that makes one person who think she's a fine parent :facepalm:

So she subjects her kids to filth and squalor so she can smoke!!! :pullhair: SMOKE WHAT!!??

Ok, let me get this straight. Angela was terrified that she "would be next" if she said a word about what really happened but Frank feels so safe with the big, bad SK & crew still on the loose that he keeps resetting his clock to get a few more 15 minutes of fame. Yeah ... I don't buy it, Angela. Try again.

Well, so far that makes one person who think she's a fine parent :facepalm:

Frank's parenting bar is clearly on the lowest setting. I can only hope that he doesn't have children.

JVM asked Frank about substance abuse for Angela and he said she smoked cigarettes and pot occasionally.

missed what Becky said about finding bruises on the girls in the past and calling CPS.

JVM is done now. NG in 43 min.

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 2m
A full-on fight breaks out at the courthouse today between #BabyElaina’s dad & grandfather. They join me tonight to tell their side

JVM asked Frank about substance about for Angela and he said she smoked cigarettes and pot occasionally.

missed what Becky said about finding bruises on the girls in the past and calling CPS.

JVM is done now. NG in 43 min.

BBM

Becky said that when they asked Angela about it, Angela told them that SK's son did it.

I don't even know where to begin...

SK's cousin, Chris, (her residence is where he is allegedly staying) discusses with NG what really happened. This is one you need to listen to. The story, as you probably expect, diverges slightly in some areas, and in others diverges greatly from what has already been released in terms of the timeline.

She (Chris) reports that SK and AS left the baby twice on that Sunday (to a convenient store and the Dollar Store) - the baby was left in the care of one of SK's Brother's friends. Also that AS was in and out of the house a lot that day while SK played with the older daughter. SK supposedly shared that there were no injuries to Elaina and only a slight bump on Elaina's head.

The most dumbfounding of all, is that Chris reports that when LE showed up she went to a box that held some keepsakes for her daughters. She allegedly made the comment, "I didn't have enough time with Elaina."

Do you know if "his cousin Chris" might actually be his cousin MIKE's wife Christine? In other words, is he staying with MH/Mike?

Glad you're verified now, thanks for all your contributions!

Frank's parenting bar is clearly on the lowest setting. I can only hope that he doesn't have children.

Same here, but sadly, with the chalk drawings on his porch, I'm betting he does, or his girlfriend.
What really ticks me off is all the people who are speaking up now about how Angela smacked her kids in the face and called them bi^$c!
Where were all these do-gooders then? Sorry if I'm offending anyone, but it seems like everyday we're hearing about more and more carp about how she treated these kids, and I hate to think that we haven't heard the worst of it

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OH OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/06/1...ye-bloody-nose

If you watch the video, Elaina has Angela's cell phone- looks like she drops it and Angela is picking up the pieces. There is also another person on that porch. I wonder if we are seeing the entire video....( see quote below from tonya ) There is a reason she "all of a sudden" needed to not sleep at RS's home...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonya421
Right? This girl is hanging herself, just heard on JVM that she texted her stepdad that she wasn't going to stay with him Saturday night because "SK is the only one who can help me with this"

Don't know what "this' is
ETA: Notice- she was right by RS's home. She texted him- she did not go over and tell him.... I would say the injuries are from Mom....there is a lot of concrete around.

Also- looks like Elaina may have soiled her diaper before she dropped the phone. We only see her bringing Elaina inside- while talking to the woman who remained outside. Something could have transpired inside also.

Re: your bolded part. A strange idea has been floating in my pea-brained mind about SK being the only one who could help her with "this". Could she possibly mean her own drug problem, and she thinks SK can help her since he went to rehab? I know it's a convoluted idea and weird to bring up. Just bouncing it out there.

I agree. My parents were ... Well, lets just say that they won't ever be getting any awards for their parenting skills. My mom was just too young, shallow and unsettled to be a mother (she left when I was 5 and it was probably the kindest thing she could have done for us) and my dad meant well but he equated being a good father with being a workaholic that could buy us the moon. He married multiple sketchy women to "find us a mom" but luckily he did divorce them as soon as he realized they were useless (at best). My brothers and I took very different lessons from our childhoods. My ex SIL sums it up perfectly by saying that I watched my parents and learnt exactly what not to do while my brothers declared it a competition and set out to fail even worse.

My mom lives with me now (after sending her to FL one Fri to go live with her sis and then being forced to make a panicked, spur of the moment 12+ drive to FL 4 days later to bring her back home) but we have a very strange relationship. The dynamics and roles are very much reversed. Angela & Billie Dunn both remind me a great deal of my mother. I think that is a lot of the reason that this case has caught me so tightly. I know the hell that Elaina & K likely lived with a mother like mine and no child should have to face that.

My mother was similar to that as well. Very manipulative and psychologically abusive. She was in and out of mental hospitals and when home it was certainly less than idea. She died of cancer when I was 17 and I had almost no feelings for her by then. I have to agree that NO child should have to live with that dysfunction. My heart breaks for Kylee and Elaina.

The caption said "Father of missing tot mom." Does that mean a tot mom is missing?

The loud beep noise and Nancy's yelling hurt my ears so I had to turn the sound down.

Re: your bolded part. A strange idea has been floating in my pea-brained mind about SK being the only one who could help her with "this". Could she possibly mean her own drug problem, and she thinks SK can help her since he went to rehab? I know it's a convoluted idea and weird to bring up. Just bouncing it out there.

Now, after watching JVM, we know that "this" was the freedom to smoke cigarettes and maybe some pot, which is banned at RS home (throat cancer reportedly.) he also allegedly had methadone, or something similar given to recovering addicts.

You were right on the money--very astute of you.

Nancy Grace is kind of rough on the psychic/dog handler, isn't she?

Now, after watching JVM, we know that "this" was the freedom to smoke cigarettes and maybe some pot, which is banned at RS home (throat cancer reportedly.) he also allegedly had methadone, or something similar given to recovering addicts.

You were right on the money--very astute of you.

I never even thought of that but you could be right on the money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member