DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think she would sit in jail to protect anyone, other than
herself. Seems like everything is about her....according to her

Does anyone know if TES searched today?

Right... Whatever we can do to make her more comfortable.....

Hmmmmm.... is the Toledo Free Press considered MSM? I don't see this alleged jailhouse confession anywhere else. Mind you, I am no fan of AS as y'all know, so don't get it the wrong way!

I really don't think she would sit in jail to protect anyone, other than
herself. Seems like everything is about her....according to her

Does anyone know if TES searched today?

BBM

There's a video on wspd of TJ Jr saying TES told him they were only having 2 local people from the Ohio chapter do mapping, and he told them it wasn't worth it, so he didn't think they were going to send anyone.

Here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tT79x6w7po0

Hmmmmm.... is the Toledo Free Press considered MSM? I don't see this alleged jailhouse confession anywhere else. Mind you, I am no fan of AS as y'all know, so don't get it the wrong way!

Toledo is a verified media member.

Everything reported to the FBI was all stuff they could have made up from following the case. They say CE doesn't want a reward, but do they? They made a point to have their call log photographed for the story... I hardly doubt they could have spoken seriously to crime stoppers and the FBI in 5 minutes.

I wish I could read the article. Just now, and a few days ago, when I followed a link to toledofreepress, my virus protection software alerted me that it blocked a malicious Exploit Toolkit Website 4 virus. I closed the tab immediately.

Just offering a heads up to those who may not have updated virus protection.

Here's the bulk of the info

Jobeth Adams of North Toledo said her sister, Connie Elam, called her June 18 from Lucas County Corrections Center. Elam told Adams that Steinfurth had confessed to helping her boyfriend hide Elaina’s body.

snipped

According to Elam, Steinfurth’s boyfriend Steven W. King threw Elaina up against the wall between the night of June 1 and the morning of June 2, injuring her. The two then put the toddler down for a nap. When they returned, Elaina was dead.

“They wrapped [Elaina] up in a blanket, and took her down by the High-Level Bridge and [King] stood behind [Angela] and she threw this baby in the river,” Adams said.

“[I said], ‘So what you’re trying to tell me, Connie, is there no hope for this baby coming home?,’” Adams said. “And she said, ‘No Jobeth.’ She said, ‘They’re looking in the right place for this baby. This baby is dead. She’s in the river.’”

Adams’ husband called Toledo Police Department’s Crime Stoppers tip line on June 18 after her conversation with Elam. “Carl called and gave all the information, and they transferred us over to the FBI.”

http://www.toledofreepress.com/2013/06/21/relatives-of-angela’s-cellmate-contacts-fbi-with-tip/

And nobody else in the home heard Elaina being slammed into the wall....I still think that whatever happened to Elaina was caused by her mother.

Just where is this "Mike" we keep Heuring about? What does he have to say for himself and what's his involvement?

Yeah it's crazy I don't think I've ever reacted over another child in my life as I have this one. The little I saw of her in the video and the pics she seemed like such a sweet baby. The poor thing probably wasn't feeling well and that's why she was fussy and that SOB had to beat her, like that was going to help. I'm so mad and hurt right now I can't even think straight.

Well said. Elaina just tugs at my heart and I can not stop thinking about her.

Come to think of it, that video was probably showing a sick Elaina and AS probably took her outside for a walk to get away from the boyfriend because her crying made him mad. Although I hope this other crazy lady is lying.

This case is driving me crazy.....I just do not believe how many parents are getting away with getting rid of their children! I guess all you have to do is get rid of the body and just keep saying "I dunno" when the police question you. You can just say you put the baby to bed and voila!! baby be gone and I dunno where they went......not my fault..I put the baby down and the nasty bogey man came and stole him/her.

I just cannot figure out why AS would tell this woman this? I think I remember her lawyer telling her not to talk to anyone when the 250K bond was set.

Did they weigh the baby down? Something in this story just does not ring true!

I am no longer convinced that Elaina was alive when they arrived at the King home that evening. IMO Angela chose to the take girls there because she knew her baby was dead/dying and there would be no shortage of people to blame.

This case is driving me crazy.....I just do not believe how many parents are getting away with getting rid of their children! I guess all you have to do is get rid of the body and just keep saying "I dunno" when the police question you. You can just say you put the baby to bed and voila!! baby be gone and I dunno where they went......not my fault..I put the baby down and the nasty bogey man came and stole him/her.

I just cannot figure out why AS would tell this woman this? I think I remember her lawyer telling her not to talk to anyone when the 250K bond was set.

Did they weigh the baby down? Something in this story just does not ring true!

I said the same thing. Everyones going to be another Casey Anthony. They learned it by watching her, what a great example she set, ya think?

I am no longer convinced that Elaina was alive when they arrived at the King home that evening. IMO Angela chose to the take girls there because she knew her baby was dead/dying and there would be no shortage of people to blame.
So where the baby was wasn't their home? She took her there that day? I'm still missing pieces.

I keep going back and forth whether baby Elaina was already hurt or worse before she went to JK's or after she got there, but I still think SK helped AS after whatever happened. His actions are very suspect and show a consciousness of guilt as does Angela's.

Praying baby Elaina is found soon.

Here's the bulk of the info

Jobeth Adams of North Toledo said her sister, Connie Elam, called her June 18 from Lucas County Corrections Center. Elam told Adams that Steinfurth had confessed to helping her boyfriend hide Elaina’s body.

snipped

According to Elam, Steinfurth’s boyfriend Steven W. King threw Elaina up against the wall between the night of June 1 and the morning of June 2, injuring her. The two then put the toddler down for a nap. When they returned, Elaina was dead.

“They wrapped [Elaina] up in a blanket, and took her down by the High-Level Bridge and [King] stood behind [Angela] and she threw this baby in the river,” Adams said.

“[I said], ‘So what you’re trying to tell me, Connie, is there no hope for this baby coming home?,’” Adams said. “And she said, ‘No Jobeth.’ She said, ‘They’re looking in the right place for this baby. This baby is dead. She’s in the river.’”

Adams’ husband called Toledo Police Department’s Crime Stoppers tip line on June 18 after her conversation with Elam. “Carl called and gave all the information, and they transferred us over to the FBI.”

http://www.toledofreepress.com/2013/06/21/relatives-of-angela’s-cellmate-contacts-fbi-with-tip/

TY so much, Cheese!!! :blowkiss:

My head is spinning right now. I don't know what to make of this new info.

So CE was still incarcerated when she relayed this alleged jailhouse confession to her sister. Unless CE had access to regular media reports about baby Elaina's disappearance during her time in jail, I don't see how she would know anything about the case, unless AS told her.

If what CE says is true (that SK is the one who assaulted poor baby Elaina), I still don't understand why AS helped SK - nor do I understand why she would have participated in throwing her own baby into the river. :( Ugh - I hated typing that, especially because Ferretmommy and Cherubcollector are both members here.

I don't believe AS's claim that she was threatened if she told anyone. Try as I might, I just don't believe it.

At this point, the only thing that makes sense to me is that perhaps both AS & SK assaulted baby Elaina, which could explain why they both participated in the cover-up, if this new info is true and accurate.

Here's another thing I don't get: where was AS when SK allegedly threw poor baby Elaina against the wall? I'm assuming she was there & witnessed it, because CE stated that "The two then put the toddler down for a nap".

I hope to God that little K didn't witness this heinous abuse.

Well, that theory would certainly explain why she texted her dad to say she wasn't going to stay with him after all, and instead begged JK to take them in for the night pretending she had nowhere else to go.

So where the baby was wasn't their home? She took her there that day? I'm still missing pieces.

Angela had been thrown out of the King home the prior Monday and had been splitting her time between her mom's, sister's and stepfather's home. TJ dropped the girls off to Angela at her stepdad's and was under the impression that they would remain there. At some point that evening Angela begged JK (ex boyfriend's mom) to let her & the girls stay 1 night because they were cold, wet and had nowhere else to go. She told her stepdad that they were staying at the King home because "only SK could help her with this".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme