GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(The story about the cellmate was actually making the rounds yesterday via comments on MSM articles/FB and we were discussing it last night, the cellmate just hadn't been named.)

We all know AS is a liar. We do not know that this is the actual truth; although, I can't imagine the pain Ferretmommy felt when she read that here rather than being told BEFORE it was reported online. This could just be another wild goose chase. No body has been found.

Praying Elaina is found and soon. :please:

Exactly!!!! Im not giving up hope yet..no way.!!!! :heartbeat:

I am pretty sure the media never contacts every family member of a missing person before publishing information about a case....

Free Press reporters did the door to door work that good reporters do and found this woman willing to tell her story. I heard the very same story this morning while standing at the search tent. It was coming in on the phone from one of the searchers who was speaking to the woman. Ginger was there also. The story is not from LE, that's why it doesn't mention them. There is no publication ban. Where do you people get your info from?

She says BEFORE there is a ban. Either the prosecutor of the defense attorney can ask the judge to make everybody shut their mouths.

When I first decided to post here I did so because I saw so much supposition and undocumented speculation. I thought it might be a good idea to let you hear from someone actually in Toledo speaking with the family instead of posters from every state and city but Toledo trying to determine what happened and who did it.
I was there this morning when this story first broke, the TFP reporters followed up and reported it as what it is, an "alleged" jail house confession by AS. LE has spoken to the women referred to in the story and perhaps if they had kept TJ and family in the loop as TJ has told me numerous time he wishes they would, we wouldn't be having this conversation. I've been trying to give you accurate, timely information before you see it anywhere else. If you don't want to see it please pass over my posts. But don't get sidetracked taking aim at the messenger.

Out of respect for the family, I think we should let the family discuss this with the media station themselves if they feel it is necessary. They have so much pain right now and enough to worry about without this thread getting lost in arguments.

My prayers go out to Elaina's loved ones right now. I hope she is found very soon.

Lets get back to discussing Elaina, not our opinion of the media.

:tyou:

Lets get back to discussing Elaina, not our opinion of the media.

:tyou:

Does this mean that if any of us disagrees with something that a media member posts here, that the rest if us are not allowed to discuss it or that we're not allowed to question it, even when we respectfully ask questions within TOS?

She says BEFORE there is a ban. Either the prosecutor of the defense attorney can ask the judge to make everybody shut their mouths.

I am unaware of any case where the judge has the authority to stop the press from digging up a story and printing it. He can put a gag order on the attorneys for both sides, the witnesses, and the plaintiff and defendant, even the jury. There is no judge in this country who can tell a newspaper that they cannot go out and find a story and print it about any case, especially one that hasn't even started yet. Please cite your source.

Does this mean that if any of us disagrees with something that a media member posts here, that the rest if us are not allowed to discuss it or that we're not allowed to question it?

No, it doesn't mean that at all. You can discuss what you disagree with as long as its within our TOS. Attacking another member here is against our rules. It doesn't mean we can bash the media, you can of course state what you disagree with.

Hope that helps.

Ima

The Internet will always play by it's own rules. If the MSM can be scooped - it's going to get scooped. A sight like this may or may not want to post a warning. We are living in the age of reality tv, and something like this falls under the category of "reality reporting" - report as it goes down.

Listen, when the Marathon Bombers were in the middle of their shootout until there was an ending late the next day, I along with others was listening to multiple scanners and we were way ahead of MSM - they were at least 10 minutes behind ux and some stations as far as 20 minutes behind. Some of it was wrong but a lot of it was right.

As adults people need to pull themselves together and focus on the child. It's all that matters right now.

Good night baby Elaina ! Please come home soon !

It has *just* been reported that a cell mate named Connie Elam was told by AK that Baby Elaina was fussy Saturday night going into Sunday morning - and would not calm down/be quiet. SK was the one who beat the baby. He put the baby down afterward. Sunday morning, Elaina was no longer with us. Sunday morning AS and SK took the baby down to the river under the high level bridge and threw her in.

AS later took LE to the place - which is where the clothes and the diaper were found on Tuesday. Connie Elam called the authorities - asked for no reward nor is interested in a deal (altho other inmates have offered information in exchange for reward/deal) - and has stated that she has a baby close to Elaina's age and the story just has her upset.

I apologize - That's all I have.

The story will be posted within the hour on the TOLEDO FREE PRESS site:
FREE PRESS LINK

OMG!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE NOT HEARD THIS!!!!!!! TRYING TO VERIFY!!!!! :please:

Let's just all let this sink in for a minute, on behalf of precious baby Elaina, and on behalf of Terry Steinfurth, Jr. (baby Elaina's daddy), and on behalf of the entire Steinfurth family, and on behalf of everyone who loves baby Elaina and is praying for her safe return.

Ferretmommy - I'm so sorry that you & your family had to hear this awful news in this manner. Please know that baby Elaina and everyone in your family are in our prayers.

I am so sad that daily we hear children just disappear.
Why?

It is one thing to see children disappear, but to see children disappear because their parent is involved? I never ever will be able to grasp how a parent could ever have involvement in a crime against their own loved one. It is beyond sickening.

No, this is an abandoned house that TJ's brother is sleeping on the porch & refuses to leave until Elaina is found. This is where they put the shrine for her.

This is heartbreaking. I have tears for them. For Elaina and all her family who love her.

This latest article is just terrible. That poor baby! I have a 10 month old nephew whom I babysit all the time and I could never imagine throwing him against the wall because he wouldn't stop crying. :(

I feel bad for Ferretmom my to see it here and not have been notified but I don't think it is the medias fault. LE is not keeping them up to speed and that is crap. They had the info since the night of the 18th and TJ should have been told that info as soon as LE could verify who the people were and it is being looked into.

This latest article is just terrible. That poor baby! I have a 10 month old nephew whom I babysit all the time and I could never imagine throwing him against the wall because he wouldn't stop crying. :(

The confession is alleged. The source is shaky. Just because "she said that she said" doesn't make what anyone said true. All the squirrels are out chasing the nuts. Don't forget that.

PERSONAL NOTE: I posted here because Ferretmommy is here - she didn't roll in until well after TFP posted. Sorry to have saddened you.
:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member