GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't even considered that they could have just blindsided FM with a complete lie. Given how unprofessional they acted in publishing the story I wouldn't be shocked to hear that they carry that behavior over into other areas. This is just despicable!

I guess I'm just always trying to look at things from all angles. I'm not saying necessarily that free press lied, the inmate, the inmates relatives or even AS, it just seems that this article went thru many people before it was put into print.

To simplify its like the phone game...one person tells it, the next person tells it but its a little different by the time u get to the end there's not much truth left. I hope this is the case and little Elaina is safely hidden away until she's healed.

Stop sleuthing CE! You can talk about her story and what she said to MSM. That's it, guys. No sleuthing or digging up info or posting pictures, etc. etc.

I am very sorry if I broke any rules... Still learning as a new member.

So sad that some reporters have lost site of their ethics just to be the first to jump on a story. Especially since I'm sure they all have direct and easy access to all Elaina's family members.

Its heartbreaking how many children, women, and even men (like Travis) become victims of such awful crimes. It makes me question the ethics of our entire society. I never get so involved in any of these stories. Just prayers and thoughts to myself. Something in Elaina's eyes stand out to me though. What a sweet and beautiful little girl. Prayers and thoughts with her and her family, and God bless everyone on this site who's heart has also been touched by this sweet little girl.

I'm afraid its my fault for posting links regarding CE. My apologies if I broke any rules.

I'm sorry Ferretmommy found out about this the way she did. I'm praying for the Steinfurth family and baby Elaina.

Praying baby Elaina is found soon.

I think that makes it even worse. I hope Ferretmommy is OK. :facepalm:

Me too. Reading that, without any advance knowledge, must have been a horrific shock. She never should have been dealt such a painful blow on a thread where she has been able to come for support.

Oh, my. I wonder if this is why they asked to delay the court hearing.

They were just waiting for one of the ladies in jail to sing...

I hope this is not true.

Stop sleuthing CE! You can talk about her story and what she said to MSM. That's it, guys. No sleuthing or digging up info or posting pictures, etc. etc.

Thanks,

Salem

My apologies for breaking any rules.

Can we all please remember family members are reading and commenting here as well?

An ocean of tears here tonight for the Terry's and FerretMommy and Baby K.

I am so sorry for you guys. You are in our prayers.

Oh Ferretmommy...I am so sorry that you had to read that hear and not be told first hand. please know that you all are in our prayers every day and night.

O/T PSA - the report feature is a great tool when victims are getting blamed on a victim friendly site.

O/T PSA - the report feature is a great tool when victims are getting blamed on a victim friendly site.

Thank you, I'll keep reporting whenever is see the steinfurths being dragged through the mud, unless its AS of course...

Here's the bulk of the info

Jobeth Adams of North Toledo said her sister, Connie Elam, called her June 18 from Lucas County Corrections Center. Elam told Adams that Steinfurth had confessed to helping her boyfriend hide Elaina’s body.

snipped

According to Elam, Steinfurth’s boyfriend Steven W. King threw Elaina up against the wall between the night of June 1 and the morning of June 2, injuring her. The two then put the toddler down for a nap. When they returned, Elaina was dead.

“They wrapped [Elaina] up in a blanket, and took her down by the High-Level Bridge and [King] stood behind [Angela] and she threw this baby in the river,” Adams said.

“[I said], ‘So what you’re trying to tell me, Connie, is there no hope for this baby coming home?,’” Adams said. “And she said, ‘No Jobeth.’ She said, ‘They’re looking in the right place for this baby. This baby is dead. She’s in the river.’”

Adams’ husband called Toledo Police Department’s Crime Stoppers tip line on June 18 after her conversation with Elam. “Carl called and gave all the information, and they transferred us over to the FBI.”

http://www.toledofreepress.com/2013/06/21/relatives-of-angela’s-cellmate-contacts-fbi-with-tip/

Bringing info forward for anyone catching up.

@skye etal. the story is one story of the many heard in the last week both here and on tv. last night SK's cousin put her story out there about SK being innocent while AS went in and out of the house all morning. RS has repeatedly said that SK and Mike took the baby etc etc. all these stories have one thing in common, they are alleged until proven otherwise. Ferretmommy didn't need to see it here she would have heard it this evening from a number of sources. I spoke with TJ and his gf tonight and they are still planning on a search day tomorrow. his bio mom spoke with me and said she would continue to believe that Elaina is alive until she sees proof otherwise. the free press story is a factual retelling of the facts as told to him by someone willing to identify themselves and provide proof of calling the authorities. the editor is now on the list of jail visitors for this connie elam and will try to get in to see her tomorrow. this evening tj, who knows the editor, said he's a good guy. they know he is only doing his job.

No one has been named a person of interest or suspect. You may discuss what is known through main stream media, law enforcement and our verified insiders. Bashing, name calling, or name variations are not allowed, this includes the Mom.

We are a victim friendly forum, no bashing. Elaina's Dad is considered a victim here. We are not going to blame him for what has happened to Elaina.

The Mom has been arrested for child endangerment, she is discussable.

The thing I am worried about is that everyone in the house can protect SK if he did have any involvement and justice could end up not being served if it became a he said/she said. I just hope that she really is hiding that poor baby, but either way I feel that she knows where the baby is. And because she was crying in court and SK was vomiting when confronted, it just makes me feel like something worse happened. I just really hope that they are only crying and vomiting due to drugs or whatever else. It just makes me so sad and scared for this baby. I could never imagine what it would be like to lose a child. My thoughts are with the family and precious baby Elaina.

Oh No you guys...Im so sorry :grouphug:
Im glad you were all here for support.

We all know AS is a liar. We do not know that this is the actual truth; although, I can't imagine the pain Ferretmommy felt when she read that here rather than being told BEFORE it was reported online. This could just be another wild goose chase. No body has been found.

Praying Elaina is found and soon. :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members