GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to believe the girl behind the counter really did see Elaina. I would personally like a video first before I can believe though. It just seems there is so many entwined in this area and with these families
that I want to make sure she's not friends with someone and trying to cover.
Oh how I want to believe!

MOO

Fred LeFebvre will be on later to update everyone on today's shenanigans (you think I may be making light... but I am not - RS keeps things interesting!).

One thing I can report is about a woman named Haley Rowan. NG has a police report that this woman reported that she worked at the Local Gas & Go on the corner of Starr and White.

1410 Starr Ave
Toledo, OH 43605

And saw AS between 9 and 11:45 am on Sunday morning (June 2, 2013).
If you recall, there was some suspicion that SK was "hanging out" on Goodyear Street - which is in Oregon, OH - Near Starr Ave.

Apparently, people have been trying to track down this woman to no avail. AS allegedly worked with her before. If her story checks out - this throws all of the "jailhouse confession" stories into the toilet.

AS allegedly worked with her before.

RSBM

Hmmm. Were they friends?

I hope and pray there is video to back this sighting up.

Praying for Elaina and her daddy and all who cherish her.

Oh my, what has RS been up to now? I hope he isn't causing probs for TJ, FM & family. That man is a real piece of work. How the heck did TJ get himself involved with that family?

I've added 1410 Starr Ave (as per TOLEDO's post above) to the casemap in my sig, also located here:

http://goo.gl/maps/6OeWY

First thing I notice : sure is close to both Raymer and Valleywood (RS' home and where the surveillance video was shot are both in this vicinity as well).

Fred LeFebvre will be on later to update everyone on today's shenanigans (you think I may be making light... but I am not - RS keeps things interesting!).

One thing I can report is about a woman named Haley Rowan. NG has a police report that this woman reported that she worked at the Local Gas & Go on the corner of Starr and White.

1410 Starr Ave
Toledo, OH 43605

And saw AS between 9 and 11:45 am on Sunday morning (June 2, 2013).
If you recall, there was some suspicion that SK was "hanging out" on Goodyear Street - which is in Oregon, OH - Near Starr Ave.

Apparently, people have been trying to track down this woman to no avail. AS allegedly worked with her before. If her story checks out - this throws all of the "jailhouse confession" stories into the toilet.

Filing a false police report? D.U.M.B.

ETA: I still am not believing it! As for RS I hope if he doesn't stop his crap he gets charged with something, too. <Mod Snip>MOO

I don't know what to think of this alleged sighting. For some reason I don't feel this is true. If it is true, then when would AS and SK have had the time to put baby Elaina somewhere that after 3 weeks no one has been able to find her despite numerous intense searches?

Praying baby Elaina is found soon.

Looking at the map and following Starr Ave to the east with my eyes, I see Pearson Park. It looks very wooded and dense but it's hard to really tell from google maps - can any locals tell me if it is dense forest and/or if it's been searched? Thanks!

Filing a false police report? D.U.M.B.

ETA: I still am not believing it! As for RS I hope if he doesn't stop his crap he gets charged with something, too. Idiots!!
MOO

wait, what? false report, i feel like i missed something. is this chic real, why can't she be found and who filed a false report?

lets assume the baby was fine, unharmed, no injuries that morning. wtf happened between noon and 230? because no matter what happened, no matter who is or isnt involved, i firmly believe ASis the reason baby e is missing.

I don't know what to think of this alleged sighting. For some reason I don't feel this is true. If it is true, then when would AS and SK have had the time to put baby Elaina somewhere that after 3 weeks no one has been able to find her despite numerous intense searches?

Praying baby Elaina is found soon.
The only way I see them putting her somewhere that she hasn't been found in all this time is if she is being kept by one of their buddies somewhere. That in itself scares the tar out of me.

I wish someone could get through to Angela to tell the truth, make a deal with the prosecutors to save her own hide and bring Elaina home.

Note: I don't care one iota about Angela but it would be in her best interest if she would tell where Elaina is. If she can work out a deal by taking them to where she is then I'm past ready for her to do it. Will she be smart enough though? She needs to realize that no one is sitting in that jail cell for this besides her and her alone. That in itself, if she had help should tick her off enough to speak. It would me and for the record I don't believe the so called threat.

MOO

wait, what? false report, i feel like i missed something. is this chic real, why can't she be found and who filed a false report?

lets assume the baby was fine, unharmed, no injuries that morning. wtf happened between noon and 230? because no matter what happened, no matter who is or isnt involved, i firmly believe ASis the reason baby e is missing.
It's my opinion that it's a false report. Just the way I'm thinking. I feel like someone is trying to cover for Angela.
I hope this sweet baby can be found and go home to her daddy and his family Today.

Angela Steinfurth, the mother of missing 18-month-old toddler Elaina, was indicted by a grand jury on charges of obstruction of justice June 24.

http://www.toledofreepress.com/2013/06/24/mother-of-missing-toddler-to-go-before-grand-jury/

And

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/22672375/angela-steinfurth-indicted-on-obstructing-justice-charge
YES! Thank you!!

MOO

Angela Steinfurth, the mother of missing 18-month-old toddler Elaina, was indicted by a grand jury on charges of obstruction of justice June 24.

http://www.toledofreepress.com/2013/06/24/mother-of-missing-toddler-to-go-before-grand-jury/

And

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/22672375/angela-steinfurth-indicted-on-obstructing-justice-charge

Is that a strong enough charge to keep her behind bars until her trial, or at least for awhile longer? I guess that question is to anyone.

And

Is it just me or does it look like AS has a bruise or a knot on the right side of her face in her mugshot? I've been thinking that ever since I saw it. Although she looks fine when you see her interview on T.V. Maybe that's just how her face looks. I don't know.

AS was charged with 1 count of OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE. She has told Channel 11 (toledonewsnow) that she thinks the baby was kidnapped. SK has refused to comment.

... lets assume the baby was fine, unharmed, no injuries that morning. wtf happened between noon and 230? because no matter what happened, no matter who is or isnt involved, i firmly believe ASis the reason baby e is missing.

That timeline fits better for me. It never made sense that we were told she was fussy through the night, thrown against the wall, then put down for a NAP.

A nap in the middle of the night?

MOO was that they wanted to go somewhere, and she wasn't settling down for her nap, and something happened to her just before that.

MOotherO is that his mother didn't know anything about it. If she did, why would AS say to her "If I let him take her I'll never see her again..."?

Just working out a puzzle.

AS was charged with 1 count of OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE. She has told Channel 11 (toledonewsnow) that she thinks the baby was kidnapped. SK has refused to comment.

Maybe the crazy lady did let SK take the baby to a friend until the baby healed in fear he would be arrested and Elaina would have been taken a way from her? I hope and pray that this could be true. Although I hope she is alright with whoever and you never know SK's entire family could be involved in the cover up and now they just don't know how to make it right or give her back.

What exactly does OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE mean please and thanks!

What exactly does OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE mean please and thanks!

It means that she lied about something in order to prevent the police from doing their job or coming to any kind of conclusion. In other words shes making their job harder by not telling the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach K