GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The confession is alleged. The source is shaky. Just because "she said that she said" doesn't make what anyone said true. All the squirrels are out chasing the nuts. Don't forget that.

PERSONAL NOTE: I posted here because Ferretmommy is here - she didn't roll in until well after TFP posted. Sorry to have saddened you.
:eek:

This woman was in jail. What was she in jail for? last night the article had those details and now they are gone.

I just hope that this story, confession, whatever drives a big enough wedge between as and sk that one of them starts to give up info to le.

Well SK is not in jail. LE says they know where he is and that he is cooperating, correct? So it sounds to me like AS is the only 'actor' and that SK played some role after the fact ( not negating his responsibility) and that he's now working with LE to save his own skin. If AS is up there singing and telling 10 different stories, that ITSELF is a story that helps LE.
So to be certain LE did say SK is cooperating fully ? yes or no?
( not to you laniefi, but to anyone who knows , tia )

I am absolutely appalled that another child is missing and the mother seems to be more pre-occupied with her "self" than helping LE find her baby. This family seems to have their share of dysfunction but must put all that aside for the sake of Elaina! Question: where can I find LE updates?

Without the media and WS, Elaina's dad would still be in the dark about what LE is doing. Would he rather not know at all? I don't think so. I know the recent news is not good. But there is just no way to sugar coat this situation. The reality is something very bad has happened to Elaina. Do we want to know the truth or pretend it's not as bad as it is?

I support the media and give them thanks for keeping us informed. I also thank WS for giving us a place to keep it real and help others, including victims' families, get information and stay informed.

I am absolutely appalled that another child is missing and the mother seems to be more pre-occupied with her "self" than helping LE find her baby. This family seems to have their share of dysfunction but must put all that aside for the sake of Elaina! Question: where can I find LE updates?

I forgot to add that I am asking this because I have to use my smartphone to get on here. My computer is down, for now

This woman was in jail. What was she in jail for? last night the article had those details and now they are gone.

Since she is not a person of interest or suspect in this case she is not sleuthable and discussion only pertains to the article about the alleged confession.

A note from admin:

Yesterday our dear member Ferretmommy was surprised at breaking news that she was unaware of. All of us were concerned about her. My heart went out to her as well since I verified her and talked to her on the phone. Believe me, she seems like a very sweet lady and I wish with all my heart she wasn't going through this hell.

What I want to remind everyone is that in crime cases, families find out news from all kinds of sources. Some have heard things here, other places on the internet, from a TV report, newspapers, etc. From what I've heard from family members, they like to hear news from LE, but it's just not like that all the time.

Here at Websleuths, we have a lot of media reading. Some of them are verified, some of the verified post among us, and some just read as guests. I have a couple who contact me from time to time to ask that I would bump up a case that has special meaning to them. From any that I've talked to, they care about these cases just as much as we do.

Because this isn't a new issue, long ago Websleuths created an area just for family and friends who do not want to read comments about the case, but want to keep up with the latest news. We have three moderators who spend hours keeping it up to date for them and we have gotten back very good feedback. You can view this area by clicking here: Missing Persons Information and Support - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Because of what happened yesterday, I'm going to inform any future verified insiders of this area of Websleuths.

In the future, if any of you have concerns about our verified posters in any way, please contact the moderator of your choice. Do not discuss them on the thread - ever. It will be handled behind the scenes.
:tyou:

:grouphug:

and a special :heartluv: to Ferretmommy.

On the phone with Fred LeFebvre:

LE were *just* at the home of DENNIS BOLFA/BALFA <sp?>
LE stated that they were there to "drop off a business card" and no one was there to answer the door. DB is the man who saw SK and AF take the van @midnight.

officer - and a higher ranking officer...
Fred: Is this for an interview?
Officer: No... just to drop off a business card.
Fred: I am supposed to believe that?
Officer: For anything more you need to talk to one of the "white shirts."

The relatives of the family are going out in their own boat to search the river.
(Growing up here - they *know* the river)

Family is aware of all of the above.

Disclaimer: This is not an accusation or even speculation. It is simple curiosity after reading a post about hoping this would drive a wedge between AS & SK.

We know that LE can legally lie to a suspect to get info and/or confession but could they go to the media and get them to run a story that they know to be false (i.e. the suspect spilling all in jail) just to try and get someone scared and talking?

I do not think that it was happened yesterday with CE's story because 1) if it was a total fabrication and 2) SK was actually involved then he would know it was a lie and would have no reason to worry.

I'm guessing its TJ's side of the family that is putting boat in the river to search for the baby today. I would do that too, but its horrific to have to search for your baby in the river :( please give the family some strength through this
Please let today that they find Elaina!

Do we know that it's true that Elaina's orange shorts w/flowers were actually located in the home

Candlelight Vigil Tonigjt 7 p.m. at Leonard and Federal St.

Searchers are out searching, a personal boat is out searching.the river edges.

Texas Eq. is not coming and will not be. They have a fundraiser planned in in. OH this weekend.

We still use flers as we are poster campaigning today.

Police knocked on doors on Federal St. and left notes if they weren't.

I'm guessing its TJ's side of the family that is putting boat in the river to search for the baby today. I would do that too, but its horrific to have to search for your baby in the river :( please give the family some strength through this
Please let today that they find Elaina!

I want sweet Elaina found and brought home but for the love of all things holy please do not let her family be the ones to find her in that river today. I don't know how they could ever live with the memory of something so devastating and horrific (we all know what kind of shape out girl would be in at this point).

I wish Texas equasearch was there to help! This river leads to other bodies of water right?

Candlelight Vigil Tonigjt 7 p.m. at Leonard and Federal St.

Searchers are out searching, a personal boat is out searching.the river edges.

Texas Eq. is not coming and will not be. They have a fundraiser planned in in. OH this weekend.

We still use flers as we are poster campaigning today.

Police knocked on doors on Federal St. and left notes if they weren't.

I also read they were having a fundraiser at Tequila Shelia's as well. Is that a club/bar?

My uncle has trained the majority of the search and rescue dogs here in louisiana, and also does the majority of the water recoveries. That is definitely something the family should NOT be doing, especially after this amount of time... I'm not familiar with the area at all, is there not a local SAR team (besides the coast guard)??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee