GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.13abc.com/story/22684713/missing-babys-mom-due-in-court-on-obstruction-charge

"Baby Elaina's mother is back in court Wednesday for allegedly giving investigators false information.

Angela Steinfurth is scheduled to appear at Lucas County Common Pleas Court on a new charge of obstructing justice. More than 3 weeks into the case, Angela is still refusing to talk to us about what happened the day baby Elaina disappeared."

<snip>

"Steinfurth is being held without bond in the Lucas County jail. If convicted on the current charge, she could spend up to five years in prison."

More at link. I look forward to hearing more about her charge(s) today.

One of the HLN news shows (who provide transcripts online, so this should be findable if you really want to look for it) said that TJ dropped the girls at RS' house, where they were supposed to be staying with AS. For some reason I want to say this happened on Friday but I can't back that up without looking for it, so take that part with a grain of salt. I'm not up for searching out JVM/NG transcripts just now.

There's a fb comment that maybe me go hmm but I don't think I'm allowed to discuss it here

Well as of last night it was said that the mother A. told a cell mate, whether
this is true or not I have no idea, but it does make sense, more sense than what she has said so far, that she threw the baby against the wall, and she probably died instantly, and that she throw the baby over a bridge into the water, just repeating what was on TV, and if this is the case, this would be how S.K. would come into play, remember she does not drive, so some peoples theories would be correct, the baby was never in the home on Sunday,
because they would have done it Saturday night, the fact that SK is not arrested yet, I would presume, he is helping them gather information, and telling where she threw, dropped the baby, but by now the baby, I think is long gone, because it leads into some great waters.

The selling of RX Drugs, reminds me of the Misty case, I wonder how she is doing behind bars, is it not 30 years or more that she was sentenced, and Ron got 7

I'm guessing she knew it was Sunday because that was the day the video surveillance was down for a couple of hours in the morning and the manager had to come in and fix it. (This is not something that fits into the regular daily work routine, this was an anomoly). I would think the manager already corroborated that with LE because IMO LE likely talked to the manager when asking about video surveillance. Particularly since a manager having to go into work on a Sunday morning for a few random hours is probably notable to management.

Also didn't she know what was bought more or less? And that food stamp car was used? I'd hope the purchases on the food stamp card could also corroborate that.. Not sure how the records are kept.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Oh yes I forgot about that, good point! I know that someone mentioned that here and on the FB page and in a comment on an article, don't know if it was the same lady all three places or not... but that's true. The card does know the date of the transaction to the best of my knowledge, though I don't think it keeps an itemized list of things bought. But for sure the store location and date and dollar amount should be easy enough to find I would think.

That is old news from last week, apparently the baby had no injuries on her till A. threw her, and I tend to believe that as her husband did say she use
to slap the older daughter across the mouth, and also grab her arm and drag her across the room and I am sure not gently, my God her older daughter is only 4!!! Can you imagine doing that to your child, I can not!! I think when she became self medicated with drugs she would fly of the handle, the smallest thing set her off, which is very common in prolonged usage of drugs.

Hey Shmae! I was thinking that K might not have been saying "Mike" at all. More like "My..." but like you said, and then what? My crown? I find it hard enough to decipher kid speak when they are in front of me let alone when I try to use my imagination.

Hey Shmae! I was thinking that K might not have been saying "Mike" at all. More like "My..." but like you said, and then what? My crown? I find it hard enough to decipher kid speak when they are in front of me let alone when I try to use my imagination.

but fm told us what k said, right? she would know the correct interpretation. if you heard my toddler say he wants to go fwim, I'd tell you he wants to swim.

but fm told us what k said, right? she would know the correct interpretation. if you heard my toddler say he wants to go fwim, I'd tell you he wants to swim.

I can't remember if Ferretmommy said she knew what K meANT. WILL Look later

I'm so afraid that to much time has been wasted because Elaina wasn't reported missing asap. The golden 48 hours are so important! She reminds me of a convict CAnthony.
How can people get away with this??? Arrest them all, til LE gets answers.............sick of liars! Obstruction of justice like so many crimes against children. This needs to stop. Everyone in that house needs to answer...........what happened to baby Elaina and where did you put her?????

One of the HLN news shows (who provide transcripts online, so this should be findable if you really want to look for it) said that TJ dropped the girls at RS' house, where they were supposed to be staying with AS. For some reason I want to say this happened on Friday but I can't back that up without looking for it, so take that part with a grain of salt. I'm not up for searching out JVM/NG transcripts just now.

I will look more maybe I missed it while looking for it. I want to know if that Saturday night of June 1st was the first night she had the girls since she gave them to TJ after getting kicked out on Monday by JK. If she got them Friday where did they sleep that night?

I'm so afraid that to much time has been wasted because Elaina wasn't reported missing asap. The golden 48 hours are so important! She reminds me of a convict CAnthony.
How can people get away with this??? Arrest them all, til LE gets answers.............sick of liars! Obstruction of justice like so many crimes against children. This needs to stop. Everyone in that house needs to answer...........what happened to baby Elaina and where did you put her?????

Well that is just it we don't know exactly when she went missing. Unless there are other videos from other places. On Nancy Grace the other night a Walgreens security tape was mentioned. If the cashier is recalling correctly then that is the last publically known sighting of Elaina up and awake otherwise the last credible (I don't consider anyone in the King house out is credible) sighting of Elaina up and about is Franks video.

Court is done. Bond for Angela has been lowered to $100K, but still needs to be full amount not a 10% as per judges orders. She was in a good mood after meeting with her dad and her new court appointed female lawyer. Searches will be focused on the Maumee river today following last night's storms. Severe weather is also expected tonight and tomorrow. LE still is uncooperative when it comes to sharing info with the family. The family was conducting a search of a local pond (hecklers) when a resident mentioned that it was interesting to see them "back again". Family asked about it and the neighbor told them that TFD had already searched the pond. When called for confirmation TFD/TPD refused to confirm using "ongoing investigation" as the reason. It could have saved some valuable time if the family had known not to search the pond.

Sometimes things are overlooked so searching somewhere again may not be a waste of time IMO but I can see where they are coming from
Is LE out there searching of just volunteers? How many volunteers do they have today? Why do you think her bond was lowered? This whole situation stinks...these poor little girls!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman