GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TJ and his family really love this baby and want her home one way or another. My heart goes out to them! As I read and see all the pics on the FB page, it touches me in such a deep way. They have NOT given up and they keep on doing it every week. You just know that this is what family is all about...support, love, caring, being there is troubled times. God Bless them!

I was wondering if AS family goes to these walks and prayer vigils? Her step dad? Anyone?

still praying...

!!FIND ELAINA!!

RS has been at one vigil since AS was arrested. No one's seen hide nor hair of him besides the TV interviews (you know he wouldn't turn one of those down) and he's been at all the court hearings so far.

RS has been at one vigil since AS was arrested. No one's seen hide nor hair of him besides the TV interviews (you know he wouldn't turn one of those down) and he's been at all the court hearings so far.

He does not seem like a very nice person at all. It seems he loves seeing TJ hurt more than anything even if it also hurts everyone including MS and to a degree AS. I wish I could say more but I can't. Either way he certainly lives up to his nickname.

Thank you FM for the reply! Speaks volumes, doesn't it?

Waiting to hear about SK's hearing results from TS Sr. Get this-- I was told last night that MS, who is AS half-sister, is threatening to file for visitation rights to see KS. She's only a step-aunt! Not worried though, CSB doesn't want TJ to have her anywhere around RS or MS

Oh no she does not ! At this moment, AS and any of her family / friends/ contacts are POTENTIAL perps or witnesses before or after the fact and may know something and are not sharing. No, no , no ! Sorry. If she was so great and loving an aunt , your family would know and be welcoming her visits already. She wouldn't have to FILE to see her, she would be allowed to and since she does NOT already see her, I am automatically suspicious of why she would want to now. Did AS put her up to this? Find out what baby K has been saying, etc? No way, sorry ! Hold firm on this one !

It is so hard to find anything online about SK. All you seem to get is the writer! Why can't he have a name like Ralph or Xander. Something a little less common would be easier to Google.

http://www.northwestohio.com/m/news/story?id=929073

TOLEDO -- "The man who last saw missing baby Elaina
Steinfurth will face a grand jury after the preliminary
hearing Friday morning.

23-year-old Steven W. King Jr.remained silent during his
brief appearance at 9 a.m. The prosecutors opted out to
drop the charges, where the Lucas County Grand Jury
will decide whether to indict him. King is the ex-boyfriend of Angela Steinfurth, the mother of Elaina.
King claimed his innocence when authorities arrested
him last week Monday.

King and Angela Steinfurth are accused of obstructing
justice in July. The pair are believed to be the last two
people to see the child before she disappeared two
months ago.

Toledo Police detectives filed a complaint July 22
against King, allegedling he made numerous false
statements after reviewing video and research collected
during the investigation. King remains in jail on a
$250,000 bond.

According to the laws in the state of Ohio, the
obstructing justice charge against Steven King is
considered a felony of the third degree and can bring one
to five years in prison and up to a $10,000 fine."

ETA: he better be getting a lot longer than 1 to 5 years!!!!!

Oh no she does not ! At this moment, AS and any of her family / friends/ contacts are POTENTIAL perps or witnesses before or after the fact and may know something and are not sharing. No, no , no ! Sorry. If she was so great and loving an aunt , your family would know and be welcoming her visits already. She wouldn't have to FILE to see her, she would be allowed to and since she does NOT already see her, I am automatically suspicious of why she would want to now. Did AS put her up to this? Find out what baby K has been saying, etc? No way, sorry ! Hold firm on this one !

Found out TJ came right out and told her CSB does not want Kyle around them at least while this court is going on.

http://www.northwestohio.com/m/news/story?id=929073

TOLEDO -- "The man who last saw missing baby Elaina
Steinfurth will face a grand jury after the preliminary
hearing Friday morning.

23-year-old Steven W. King Jr.remained silent during his
brief appearance at 9 a.m. The prosecutors opted out to
drop the charges, where the Lucas County Grand Jury
will decide whether to indict him. King is the ex-boyfriend of Angela Steinfurth, the mother of Elaina.
King claimed his innocence when authorities arrested
him last week Monday.

King and Angela Steinfurth are accused of obstructing
justice in July. The pair are believed to be the last two
people to see the child before she disappeared twomonths ago.

Toledo Police detectives filed a complaint July 22
against King, allegedling he made numerous false
statements after reviewing video and research collected
during the investigation. King remains in jail on a
$250,000 bond.

According to the laws in the state of Ohio, the
obstructing justice charge against Steven King is
considered a felony of the third degree and can bring one
to five years in prison and up to a $10,000 fine."

ETA: he better be getting a lot longer than 1 to 5 years!!!!!

He HAS been indicted by the grand jury. No word yet regarding his next appearance date.

So they broke up- said SK is her ex? Seems those two deserve each other. (is there a vomit emoticon?)
Hoping SK and AS are meeting very influential people inside, some big, hairy, scary SOBs! letting them know how people who hurt children are treated in lockdown so they decide to cooperate.
Ferrettmommy, keeping you and your family in my heart and prayers!

So they broke up- said SK is her ex? Seems those two deserve each other. (is there a vomit emoticon?)
Hoping SK and AS are meeting very influential people inside, some big, hairy, scary SOBs! letting them know how people who hurt children are treated in lockdown so they decide to cooperate.
Ferrettmommy, keeping you and your family in my heart and prayers!

:sick: ( : sick : ) with no space !

Not much to say at the moment except that I am thinking of Elaina today. Lots of prayers to the Steinfurth family.

Well I am delighted with LE's assertion that there is no proof or reason to believe that she is not OK . I wonder if that means that they have reason to believe she is being hidden by someone. Maybe the 'off the bridge' comment from AS to her cellie was a red herring so the search would end and when shes' out of jail , she could collect E and run off into the sunset. Sounds lofty, but I grasp at any straw of good and positive news. I'm also struck by his comment there are many details they cannot share with the family....... I'm very very optimistic about these statements.
C'mon baby girl. Hold on !

Yes. I'm happy with LE's assertion as well, SCHMAE. However slight, it hints that there may be hope.

I've been thinking about RS's statement that AS "made a mistake", his seeming lack of involvement in the search (I could be way off here, it's just that he seems more interested in AS in her nice warm cell than in Elaina who is not with her family, JMO), and his animosity towards TJ and TS Sr.

IMO, he just doesn't seem to be too worried about the baby, and, instead, seems more concerned about creating good PR for AS. TJ seems haggard and sad which I'd expect under the circumstances. The stress must be overwhelming for him. RS, does not seem as affected as I'd expect a grandparent to be in these circumstances.

I'm wondering if RS knows more than he's saying. Perhaps he's holding back information to protect AS, and has also been obstructing the investigation in some way.

My thoughts are with Ferretmommy and her family as they hold their poker run fundraiser today. What a great way to remind people about Elaina, and, maybe jog some memories as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member