GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could be there. I have 2 little red headed terrors (not really) running around but my thoughts will be with your family tonight.

Thanks to everyone that sent advice or encouragement about the nieces. We have tackled grocery shopping, bathing suit shopping and toy shopping (see a pattern here? I know my strengths) without me pulling my hair out or forever traumatizing either of them so I'm feeling better.
I was just going to add to take them shopping when I saw your post. Now sure how old they are but my nieces love getting manicures and pedicures, too. Bless you!

Every day and night possible I check this thread first. My thoughts to Elaina and all of those that truly love her.
Wishing there was something I could do to help bring her home to her daddy.

We can't be there tonight. But are there in heart and spirit.
Even though we don't know Elaina, she has touched our families hearts and we pray every day she will come home safe. Everyday my 5 yr old daughter asks if she has come home yet and it breaks my heart to tell her she has not

Please someone speak up who knows something ,this sweet girl deserves better.

Praying and thinking of the Steinfurth family and everyone who truly loves Elaina!

:please:

BRING ELAINA HOME!! BRING ELAINA HOME!! BRING ELAINA HOME!! BRING ELAINA HOME!! BRING ELAINA HOME!! BRING ELAINA HOME!! BRING ELAINA HOME!! BRING ELAINA HOME!! BRING ELAINA HOME!! BRING ELAINA HOME!!

Even though we don't know Elaina, she has touched our families hearts and we pray every day she will come home safe. Everyday my 5 yr old daughter asks if she has come home yet and it breaks my heart to tell her she has not

Praying and thinking of the Steinfurth family and everyone who truly loves Elaina!

BRING ELAINA HOME!! BRING ELAINA HOME!! BRING ELAINA HOME!! BRING ELAINA HOME!! BRING ELAINA HOME!! BRING ELAINA HOME!! BRING ELAINA HOME!! BRING ELAINA HOME!! BRING ELAINA HOME!! BRING ELAINA HOME!!

Yes to all of the above ! We all love this baby now :)

blazing-stars Glad you joined us! Great heartfelt post...
:wagon:

blazing-stars Glad you joined us! Great heartfelt post...
:wagon:

Thank You OtherEyes!

I've been following from the very beginning...Then decided to join and had a little bit of a hard time, but after some help Im here!
I always want to post but, geesh my heart just aches and cant ever find the words to express how I feel or how this case has effected me (for personal possibilities I may not be able to have anymore kids :( IUD issues) or any cases involving children for that matter

I just want this precious baby girl to be brought home safe to her daddy!:please:

A click of the "Thanks" button isn't enough for this post.

There were about 75 people at the vigil, even in the rain. It was very moving - 3 children sang a song they wrote for Elaina while one of them played guitar; the gentleman from Great-Grandma's church (a long-time family friend) sang 'Blessed Assurance' and led the prayer; even in the rain, there was a march around the block while chanting 'Bring Elaina home!'; then many balloons were released.

blazing-stars, the timing of your post was perfect - it coincides perfectly with the time of the march!!!

A click of the "Thanks" button isn't enough for this post.

There were about 75 people at the vigil, even in the rain. It was very moving - 3 children sang a song they wrote for Elaina while one of them played guitar; the gentleman from Great-Grandma's church (a long-time family friend) sang 'Blessed Assurance' and led the prayer; even in the rain, there was a march around the block while chanting 'Bring Elaina home!'; then many balloons were released.

blazing-stars, the timing of your post was perfect - it coincides perfectly with the time of the march!!!

Cherubcollector, you have no idea how much that meant to me , it brought me to tears. I meant every bit of my post from the bottem of my heart and soul!!
I whole heartedly wish I could fix this all for your family and bring her home, If that was in my control I would...instead I pray to the higher powers that they are keeping her safe until she is back with her daddy and the rest of the family....Knowing she has a 4 yr old sister , omg I cry I have a 5 yr old and she is broken up over Elaina being missing , I cant image the questions that K has or how bad she misses her baby sister

Again praying so hard for you all :please:
BRING ELAINA HOME!

I'm sitting here with little girls that aren't mine watching a movie (that probably isn't appropriate but guys I am trying) while weighing a request to take custody of them for much longer than the week I was expecting and all I can think is that I would walk through fire to keep them safe and battle my own brother while doing it - why the hell did Angela not feel the same way about sweet Elaina, with her sad smile and beautiful eyes? I don't understand it. I understand it even less now that I have 2 beautiful girls that are counting on me to keep them safe. I'm so angry and trying so hard not to cry but this just isn't right!

There is no official search scheduled for tomorrow bc of the weather but they plan to search again 10am on Monday.

There's pictures that were just posted on the official FB page...TJ & 4 year old daughter holding hands at candle light vigil breeks my heart

I'm sitting here with little girls that aren't mine watching a movie (that probably isn't appropriate but guys I am trying) while weighing a request to take custody of them for much longer than the week I was expecting and all I can think is that I would walk through fire to keep them safe and battle my own brother while doing it - why the hell did Angela not feel the same way about sweet Elaina, with her sad smile and beautiful eyes? I don't understand it. I understand it even less now that I have 2 beautiful girls that are counting on me to keep them safe. I'm so angry and trying so hard not to cry but this just isn't right!

Be a hero Vasports! :)

Good night baby Elaina . A lot of people love you and no one has forgotten you ! They're still looking and they won't stop until they find you .

There's pictures that were just posted on the official FB page...TJ & 4 year old daughter holding hands at candle light vigil breeks my heart

I can't imagine what is going through K's mind. Poor thing must be so confused. Thank God that she has a family that loves her. Goodnight precious Elaina.

Sadly, I think there are people who, once someone else is dead, they only worry about themselves and how to avoid any punishment and I believe that is what is happening here.

I can't beleave that Elaina is still missing . Its sad what such cruel hearted people live next Door and in our own backyards. So many times I've prayed for you and I will continue to do so until your brought home baby girl. I wish she (AS) would of just signed all rights over if she didn't want the responsibility of being a parent. Elaina.never asked to be brought here she was simply put on this world to be loved but instead she got got mistreated by one of the main person who should have been protecting,caring, and loving her. Smh
PLEASE SOMEONE HAS ANSWERS BRING THIS LITTLE INNOCENT BABYGIRL HOME TO HER DADDY AND FAMILY WHO MISS AND LOVE HER VERY MUCH!!!! I can't imagine how you FM and family feel tour in my thoughts night and day may peace soon be with T.j. and family. Poor lil K :+

I want Elaina to...
build a snowman
catch lightning bugs
jump in a pile of leaves
blow bubbles
play 'dress-up'
meet new friends on her first day of school
fly a kite
blow the fuzz off a dandelion gone to seed
ride a sled down a hill
learn to skip rope
ride a bicycle
dance to her favorite music
annoy her big sister by trying to imitate and follow her everywhere
go on her first date
get her license to drive
marry the love of her life
have children (and grandchildren) of her own
but most of all...
I want Elaina to come home and find true happiness in the love we have for her

Be your nieces hero...

You can see how much they mean to you in your comments about them!

They're lucky they have u x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member