GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why this popped in my head this morning but the witness that seen AS and SK leave the house around midnight, was it ever said if he had seen AS or SK carrying anything? I only remember reading that AS seemed distraught when returning.

Not sure why this popped in my head this morning but the witness that seen AS and SK leave the house around midnight, was it ever said if he had seen AS or SK carrying anything? I only remember reading that AS seemed distraught when returning.

Hi everyone, I haven't posted lately, ( health issues) but I read every post, and I continue to pray every day for baby Elaina and the Steinfurth family. Here's some quotes by Dennis Bolfa, the neighbor who saw AS and SK leave in the van around midnight. There's more at link below. Nothing I can see about carrying anything.

Praying baby Elaina is found soon.

Praying for Justice for baby Elaina.

"The mother of missing 18-month-old Elaina Steinfurth was seen leaving between midnight and 1 a.m. the morning of the toddler’s disappearance.

Dennis Bolfa, who lives across from the East Toledo home in the 700 block of Federal Street where the toddler was last seen, said he saw Elaina’s mother, Angela Steinfurth, and her boyfriend Steven W. King leave in their van and return 10-15 minutes later."

"On June 12, police seized the van Bolfa saw the couple leaving in."

“I thought they were just going to get cigarettes or something,” he said. “It didn’t dawn on me at the time.”

"When Bolfa was interviewed by Toledo Free Press on June 18, he had not yet reported this information to the FBI or police."

“That’s abnormal for that van to leave after 10 [at night]. They don’t usually do that,” Bolfa said on June 20."

Bolfa said he believes Angela was involved in the disappearance.

“A couple days before, she said, ‘[Elaina’s father Terry Steinfurth Jr.] ain’t getting my kid,’” Bolfa said. “She’s got something to do with it, no doubt.”

More at link:

http://www.toledofreepress.com/2013/06/19/neighbor-adds-new-clue-to-missing-toddler-case/

Hi everyone, I haven't posted lately, ( health issues) but I read every post, and I continue to pray every day for baby Elaina and the Steinfurth family. Here's some quotes by Dennis Bolfa, the neighbor who saw AS and SK leave in the van around midnight. There's more at link below. Nothing I can see about carrying anything.

"The mother of missing 18-month-old Elaina Steinfurth was seen leaving between midnight and 1 a.m. the morning of the toddler’s disappearance.

Dennis Bolfa, who lives across from the East Toledo home in the 700 block of Federal Street where the toddler was last seen, said he saw Elaina’s mother, Angela Steinfurth, and her boyfriend Steven W. King leave in their van and return 10-15 minutes later."

“I thought they were just going to get cigarettes or something,” he said. “It didn’t dawn on me at the time.”

"When Bolfa was interviewed by Toledo Free Press on June 18, he had not yet reported this information to the FBI or police."

“That’s abnormal for that van to leave after 10 [at night]. They don’t usually do that,” Bolfa said on June 20."

“A couple days before, she said, ‘[Elaina’s father Terry Steinfurth Jr.] ain’t getting my kid,’” Bolfa said. “She’s got something to do with it, no doubt.”

More at link:

http://www.toledofreepress.com/2013/06/19/neighbor-adds-new-clue-to-missing-toddler-case/

BBM Thank you so much. I have no recall of hearing this before. Ugh

Bring ELAINA home !

Wow, her statement is very disturbing. I am so sorry Ferretmommy......

I think LE has been watching them all just as they were SK. They kept stating that he was not a suspect and then arrested him.

Back to what JK said, this is very telling. Shows that she too knows what happened in that house, tells that she knows her sons involvement, and maybe worse. This is so so sad :( Again I am so so sorry.

Bet they get her on obstructing justice at the very least soon enough.

The whole story with the van is very questionable. Too bad there was not a more credible witness. Hopefully they have something on video from a nearby camera....

Sorry, I don't know how to multi-quote, but in reply to this post by Ferretmommy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferretmommy View Post

"Not that we know of. I also can't figure out why JK, SK's mom hasn't been arrested either. Pretty obvious she knows more than she's saying when she tells at least 2 different people " The only thing they can get Steven for is abuse of a corpse". LE was notified of this being said, but it appears it went in one ear and out the other, just as most other things did."

I'm with you krig101! Ferretmommy, what a cold thing to say! But JK's words prove she knows exactly what happened to baby Elaina! I'm looking forward to JK being arrested as well as some others for sure! So to JK, its no 'biggie', all they can get get HER son SK for is "abuse of a corpse". Wow! Ok?! Well I think they will get SK for a whole lot more. And JK should be charged in this case as well. I hope JK keeps talking. I also believe baby Elaina will be found, and SK will be the one to crack and tell what happened and where baby Elaina is. I hope JK and all involved are charged and convicted.

BBM Thank you so much. I have no recall of hearing this before. Ugh

Bring ELAINA home !

Hi SCHMAE! Don't forget also that June 4th would have been AS and TJ's second anniversary. I believe they were married June 4, 2011. I think that has something to do with the timing of all this. What is everyone's thoughts?

What's everyone's thoughts on "Mike"? Is he involved and will he be arrested?

More at link:

Sorry to quote myself, but in this quote by Dennis Bolfa:

I wonder why AS would refer to TJ not getting her kid instead of TJ not getting her kids?

Sorry to quote myself, but in this quote by Dennis Bolfa:

I wonder why AS would refer to TJ not getting her kid instead of TJ not getting her kids?

I don't think AS had any idea how custody disputes are resolved any more than she had any idea how to properly look after her children. IMO, she confused parental custodial responsibility with ownership. Her sister, MS, has said that AS used her children "as bargaining chips" and would keep them away "from family for extended periods of time if there was a dispute."

http://toledoblade.typepad.com/ridealong/2013/06/who-is-angela-steinfurth.html

Perhaps AS thought that a court decision would split the children between the parents--that she would get custody of one child and TJ would get custody of the other. One less bargaining chip.

The "ain't getting my kid" statement was made before the "disappearance", so it wasn't made to protect her legal self interests. I think, instead, it was made to protect her financial self interests.

Another thought: she might have just interpreted something TJ said or did as meaning that he angered by the way she had treated one of the girls in his presence, and that he would take that child away from her.

I'm interested to see what thoughts others have on this.

Quoting Ferretmommy from a past thread:

"This is what we are thinking is behind it all. But she was also overheard telling someone not long ago that she wanted to take Elaina and go to Florida so TJ couldn't find either of them and she could start fresh."

She was definitely planning something, maybe in the future since she was just starting a new job (to save for the move perhaps?)

Solitaryone, hope you feel better soon!

Does "Mike" have a last name?
Is he a cousin to SK or just a friend?
Were SK, AS, and Mike involved with drugs?
As in, when they ran out the back door to "look" for Elaina, could SK and "Mike" actually have just been taking their supply to a safer place?
(If this was dealt with in a previous post, I apologize for bringing it up again.)

As in, when they ran out the back door to "look" for Elaina, could SK and "Mike" actually have just been taking their supply to a safer place?
(If this was dealt with in a previous post, I apologize for bringing it up again.)

JMO - Well, if you are "he*u*ring" me correctly, they could be cousins...or just friends, but maybe cousins. I'm sure you can find traffic/criminal records here:

http://www.tmc-clerk.com/caseinformation/criminaltraffic/

If not allowed, mods please delete...

Always on my mind baby E! Where are you beautiful? HELP US FIND YOU.....
Elaina we need your help......

I have always said that something was not right that just Elaina went missing and not the other daughter... smell a rat(s) in this mess! It will soon be 90 days since she went missing. :( More than just AS/SK knows...PLEASE SOMEONE HAVE A HEART AND SPEAK UP FOR ELAINA!!!!!!!

Come on little girl, we need your help!! So many are praying for you. Hugs for Elaina and her family.

Praying

!!FIND ELAINA!!

He is SK's cousin. JK had mentioned SK running out the back door along with her nephew.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/06/20/nancy-grace-elaina-boyfriend-cousin-edmonds

Cristy Edmonds is not SK's cousin but actually Mike's wife, hence his last name.

Trying to find way to post his last name without posting it but please delete if breaking rule here.

I had seen some comments from ME and CE on FB and news articles over the past 3 months. He seems very defensive and she seems to be in CYA mode. I am on the fence if she knows anything but I thought I had read that she lives in that house also (I could be wrong here) .....JMHO

I don't think AS had any idea how custody disputes are resolved any more than she had any idea how to properly look after her children. IMO, she confused parental custodial responsibility with ownership. Her sister, MS, has said that AS used her children "as bargaining chips" and would keep them away "from family for extended periods of time if there was a dispute."

http://toledoblade.typepad.com/ridealong/2013/06/who-is-angela-steinfurth.html

Perhaps AS thought that a court decision would split the children between the parents--that she would get custody of one child and TJ would get custody of the other. One less bargaining chip.

The "ain't getting my kid" statement was made before the "disappearance", so it wasn't made to protect her legal self interests. I think, instead, it was made to protect her financial self interests.

Another thought: she might have just interpreted something TJ said or did as meaning that he angered by the way she had treated one of the girls in his presence, and that he would take that child away from her.

I'm interested to see what thoughts others have on this.

Or maybe K is so close with TJ, is she a "daddy's girl"? That maybe she was hoping Elaina would be the one that liked her most? Maybe in her mind K was already TJs and she wanted Elaina to be hers?

Also, regarding "Mike", I recall a reference much earlier that K had spoken about him after Elaina's disappearance? But can't find the post to link, and apologize for that.

SK throwing up after running out the back door with Mike? So he had a sudden stomach virus, was incredibly out of shape and ran too fast, had a drug related response (heroin and alcohol mixed makes people throw up), or saw something really horrible/ something literally sick....

The RS relationship with AS has given me creeps all along too. Am I allowed to hypothesize they may have had inappropriate relationship? Or abuse? I have no facts to this it's just an idea I have had...

All IMO

Oh, and...

Bring this beautiful baby home!!!!!!!
Sending Ferretmommy and family love!

Justice for Elaina!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors