GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FerretMommy, The other day I watched a video and Terry Sr. was talking...does this mean all is well within the family? I sure hope so and if none of my business...just let me know and will not ask personal questions again. Thank you and God Bless.

Prayers...

!!FIND ELAINA!!

I hope so! They really need each other right now.

Come home sweetheart!

I agree. These tests are investigative tools that can be used to refine an inquiry.

People can just go on the internet and get tips on how to fool the lie detector, (91,700 articles when I googled) so it's obvious that the results can in no way be considered hard evidence. However, the investigative team would be able to use not just the results but also the behaviours and actions before and after the tests as sources of information.

AS's behavior, comments etc scare me. It has been incredibly odd since day one.

SK trying to start a fight (seems like panicking) and vomiting is odd too...IMO

AS's behavior, comments etc scare me. It has been incredibly odd since day one.

SK trying to start a fight (seems like panicking) and vomiting is odd too...IMO

Good Morning! Usually these type of people are manipulators and have done it for so long, its their way of life. Could not tell the truth if their lives depended on it! Unfortunately, I think that is what is going on here...would we act or say these things if we were lying? When in all honestly, they are lying.

My sister is a pro manipulator and she reminded me of Jodie Aries, at times. YIKES! I have as little of contact with her as possible. :(

Come Home Elaina, praying...

!!FIND ELAINA!!

Popping in hoping for some news.... nada. I keep Elaina and Ferretmommy and all loved ones in my prayers.

My prayers go out to all who are affected by Elaina being missing. I hope you get answers soon and can some day find some peace.
God Bless you Elaina!

IMHO the polys tell LE what they need to know but they have to now find a way to prove it. I do not get how AS and SK can go through each day with a dirty conscience.

IMO you have to HAVE a conscience to have a dirty one!
Studied biological psychology and criminology, and lie detectors don't work on sociopaths.

Sweet Elaina, we are still here baby girl! Show us the way!

IMHO the polys tell LE what they need to know but they have to now find a way to prove it. I do not get how AS and SK can go through each day with a dirty conscience.

If they have no conscious it won't bother them, eh ?

I'm so glad to read that the community came out in force to support Elaina and her family. Those people made a strong statement about the importance that this beautiful child, a toddler who worked so hard to walk and speak, has not just to her extended family but also to her community. So many people have come to love this little girl!

It's heartening to see this event covered by the press. IMO, it seems that some reporters, like Brittany Patterson, have a real connection with Elaina's story. I think articles like hers keep shining a light on Elaina. They are not allowing Elaina's image or lovely personality to disappear from the larger community's awareness. Instead, this story and those like it balance the court coverage of the two people who, IMHO, should never be allowed anywhere near children again in their lives.

The determination and grit that have consistently been shown by Ferretmommy, TS Sr, and TJ were amplified by the words of Ginger Smith and Pastor Salyers. The people attending the vigil will not allow AS and SK to quietly escape into the shadows as though they are somehow blameless. Instead, GS and PS will be taking their message about Elaina right to the people who should have been that baby's shield and defender.

I may not be able to attend the September 8th vigil in person, FM and CC, but I'll be there in spirit.

I so agree with you, wendiesan, keeping this public is the only thing that they can do, and so important.

give us a sign Elaina...praying

!!FIND ELAINA!!

Praying that next week during court, some evidence comes out. Might give someone, somewhere an idea of where to look. Maybe something LE has not thought of..

Wonder if AS was given her PI that she wanted to hire.....

Still praying! I know this thread has been quiet but you are not forgotton sweetheart! We are just waiting, and we will continue to wait until you come home.

Haven`t posted recently but read everyday, my prayers are everyday sweet Elaina for you to come home to your little sister and family.

I am praying for you too Baby Elaina. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you. I hope you come home to your Daddy real soon. He loves you so much.

I understand why this thread is so quiet but it still bugs me. Thinking of you baby girl.

The thread has been quiet, krig101, but I think it will get busy in a few more days. The pretrial for AS takes place on the 4th, and SK's happens on the 5th. My guess is that more people will have observations and comments once more information from the investigation becomes public knowledge.

I'm really interested in seeing how the judge will decide any motions to limit or prevent the presentation of certain pieces evidence during trial. As well, the potential exists for plea offers to be extended for the first time IIRC. I hope JVM or NG provide some coverage of these pretrials to keep Elaina's story in the public eye at least as updates to the interviews and commentary they provided earlier in the case.

As always, my thoughts are with you, Ferretmommy, and your family.

This is very much the quiet before the storm.

As always every night when I kiss my angels goodnight, and I can't stop myself from thinking about the ones that aren't home to get a kiss goodnight. These cases are never easy, and more than not they don't have a happy ending. It's even harder with kids, and it's unbearable with the babies.

Very very soon I think this case is going to blow up. Things will get crazy, blame will be thrown around, and probably a couple of crazy stories. At the center of all of it is Elania.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member