GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, that was supposed to be a text.

Anyway, my phone is dying and it is not even halftime. I am going to lose it if I can't even read along and wait with you guys for news. I refuse to give up hope.

I wonder what the significance of the earlier reports about people being called out to the river is? First there was a river gathering and then reports of the box at the house came out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Could the river thing have been a ruse to pull the media away because they knew what they were going to find in the house and wanted to bring it out without the cameras there?

Oops, that was supposed to be a text.

Anyway, my phone is dying and it is not even halftime. I am going to lose it if I can't even read along and wait with you guys for news. I refuse to give up hope.

I bet we don't hear much more until the press conference- anyone know what time it is? I've gotta dr appt at 1030am, it better be well before that.

this is eerie, i always believed SK hid her body when he ran out, and thought it would be close to home but gave up when nothing was found

this is eerie, i always believed SK hid her body when he ran out, and thought it would be close to home but gave up when nothing was found

My daughter is saying the something . He even was reported getting sick.

I am sure more will come out now. I do believe now that AS and SK hid the body while TJ was standing right outside the door. This is the most horrible news ever!!

Channel 11 released info before the family was informed - the family, however, is aware that the box taken from the garage of SK's mother's house contains human remains (Coroner's confimed).

TJ will be downtown at the coroner's office tomorrow morning. I believe 10:30am will be a Justice for Elaina march and prayer.

TJ is as strong as any man I have ever seen - his tears prove it.
I am so sorry.

There will be forthcoming details (yelling/a fight/etc)

Justice for Elaina.

Thoughts:

Didn't LE already search that house? Is it possible they moved her at some point then brought her back?

Did AS intentionally spread the "river" jailhouse rumor to lead them away from the house?

I'm at my youngest's football game and just got the text to head here (thanks FloridaMomma). I can't help but cry. I want our sweet girl found so badly but please not like this. Just ... Please no. FM & CC my thoughts are with you and my heart is breaking for you.

No no no. This can't be right. I don't understand. Not like this, baby girl!

Ferretmommy...CC...I'm sorry, I don't have any words for you tonight...only tears.

this is just heartbreaking :( much love and support for the family.

I'll skip my usual tirade about releasing info before the family is informed (just ugh) ...

I can't imagine how the family is feeling right now. This is just so unimaginable. How can any of this be? What kind of monster discards a baby in an old box and tosses it in the garage? What kind of monsters know about it but continue to live there and carry on as if all is well? This can't be real. Elaina can not be in that box.

I'm so sorry FM, CC & family. So very sorry.

(Actually deleted...unsubstantiated SM rumor and I don't see how they could have officially identified remains yet.)

My thoughts and prayers for her loved ones. The rest...welll I don't wanna be banned....

I just clicked on this thread.

A BOX?! I can't believe I am reading this.

Elaina deserved so much more in life.

The mother and exbf thought a box was appropriate?

Elaina's warriors are here for you FM, TJ Sr, TJ, and CC.

Praying for all of you. I am so very sorry.

I am so filled with mixed emotions right now, elated that they are going to finally have answers and justice, heart broken that the hope is gone of sweet Elaina being alive, RAGE and mama bear wants TJ to have a chance to beat all their *sses!, confusion about why that area wasn't fully searched before- or was she moved (don't think so, though), gratitude that SK must have a little conscious- it made him sick and he FINALLY talked, and down right sick that such a beautiful angel has been treated so... not even a word for it in my head right now it is so bad...

And most of all, compassion for TJ, TS, K, Ferretmommy, and all who love Elaina- you are all in my thoughts and prayers, please let me know if I can ever do anything for you all, FM!!!!!!!!!

May she finally be laid to rest in peace, sweet baby!

I'll skip my usual tirade about releasing info before the family is informed (just ugh) ...

I can't imagine how the family is feeling right now. This is just so unimaginable. How can any of this be? What kind of monster discards a baby in an old box and tosses it in the garage? What kind of monsters know about it but continue to live there and carry on as if all is well? This can't be real. Elaina can not be in that box.

I'm so sorry FM, CC & family. So very sorry.

No that's what I don't understand. How cold do you have to be...I want elaina's spirit to be at peace but at the same time I hope she has been haunting the living he** out of them.

My thoughts and prayers for her loved ones. The rest...welll I don't wanna be banned....

I can't imagine ever coming back here after this. Elaina & Dylan (Redwine) have just devastated me. I'm an atheist but I suddenly hope there is a hell and that Angela & Mark will have very special spots there. How do parents do this?

Words escape me right now....

Sending love and prayers from Sunny Australia x x x

According to the Blade article, the presser is 10:30a tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman