GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the reporter's twitter, some women might have been scrapping, and TJ also yelled some obscenities at LE. (I'm sure he was very upset but I feel like they probably should have not gone to the scene, for their own sakes at least.)

I am devastated at this news. Sending prayers to her family. Tomorrow I will say goodbye to my MeMa as we lay her to rest. As hard as it is for me to say goodbye, I have known this day was coming due to MeMa's failing health. No family should EVER have to say goodbye to a little baby.

I am also mad as hell!!! I hope this momster rots in jail, then hell, along with her piece of s##t bf.

So sorry for your loss. It is so hard to accept even when you know it is the inevitable. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Thoughts:

Didn't LE already search that house? Is it possible they moved her at some point then brought her back?

Did AS intentionally spread the "river" jailhouse rumor to lead them away from the house?

I agree with both thoughts!

i dont think she was there the whole time. so, who moved her? sk, before he was arrested? his mom?

hope as likes her new home, doesn't look like she'll be out anytime soon. are female baby killers treated horribly in prison? i sure jhope so.

i see youre here, fm.... hugs, love, prayers, peace. im so, so sorry. so very sorry for your family.

I think she was already deceased when he hid her...

My worst fear right now is that she was held somewhere alive for some period and only returned to that hell hole once she succumbed to her injuries.

Please don't let it be sweet Elaina in that box. How will little K ever face being told that her baby sister is gone and her mother was responsible for her death?

My worst fear right now is that she was held somewhere alive for some period and only returned to that hell hole once she succumbed to her injuries.

Please don't let it be sweet Elaina in that box. How will little K ever face being told that her baby sister is gone and her mother was responsible for her death?

I pray whatever happened that she did not suffer :(
Hopefully someone says what happened. I am in such disbelief.

i've been reading the posts, praying for good news, and just can't believe that THIS is how it's coming to a close. maybe i'm being too harsh a critic, but if she was in that house all this time, i am going to be even more disgusted and livid than i already am. sad to say, but i just don't have much faith in law enforcement, generally. too many times i've seen them make what are unacceptable, ungodly screw ups. it burns me to no end.

i do get that we don't know for sure that she was there all along, but i'm guessing she was and it makes me sick.

another point i feel i have to say something about, and pray i can articulate it without offending anyone, is the behavior/actions of tj.

from the beginning, FM and TS Sr have not only endured their own hell, but have made the search for E and supporting K and TJ their priority. this in spite of other life challenges. i may be alone in this, but i get the feeling TJ has been out of line with FM before, and honestly, i find his lashing out, cursing, screaming, losing control in public etc to be not only totally uncalled for, but also, quite possibly a sign that he is not in a place emotionally, to be raising K at the moment. she needs someone who puts her first, despite their own feelings of anger and pain. i do feel so badly for TJ, don't get me wrong. but it just troubles me to consider the environment he is subjecting K to. that poor child has witnessed enough. she needs to be in a calm, consistent environment wherein her primary caregiver can keep a grip on his own rage and put her first.

i'm truly sorry if this offends anyone. it started to bother me when i first read about his treatment of FM and his father. i didn't say anything but after the events of today, i just felt a burning conviction to speak out on this.

my thoughts and prayers to FM, TS Sr, CC, TJ, and most of all, precious K...who needs to be protected and loved and cherished.

beautiful elaina will forever be the angel watching over her big sis. but oh how it wasn't supposed to turn out this way. i just cannot understand.

MOO IMO

From what I understand as a local..the box was recovered from a garage on PRENTICE street and the search warrant was conducted on Federal St..SK's house. Prentice is approximately a block or two over I believe.
http://www.kfvs12.com/story/23352708/police-searching-area-near-steven-kings-home-on-federal-street[/URL]

I had to 'leave' here for awhile today. What a punch in the gut. For us, let alone her family. Prayers for Elaina's family - may the 'Peace that Surpasses all understanding' surround you. Elaina is so precious. As my grandson said when my Mother passed away, 'It's not forever, you'll see her again in Heaven.'

jmo

i see youre here, fm.... hugs, love, prayers, peace. im so, so sorry. so very sorry for your family.

FM, I hope you know how very loved you and yours are. If our sweet girl is no longer with us then I hope you will be able to take some comfort in knowing that she made more of a difference in her short time here than most people do in decades on this Earth. Even those of us that were never blessed enough to meet her are better for having been allowed to know her through you and CC. Elaina has left us all with the most amazing legacy and we will never forget her or be the same for having lost her. Thank you for sharing so much of your angel with us.

I can't even read that. I just want her family to go the hell away. They raised the monster that took the life of this angel and then defended her even when it was clear that she was guilty. Her family and the King family are horrible people that have less right to speak out than us (strangers) here, that actually did give a damn about this child.

They don't specifically say what the address is on Prentice but either way it is next street over. Right behind SK's house on Federal is alley, SK's garage butts up to alleyway. next actual street over is Prentice. SK's garage would not have a Prentice addy but the way article sounds it was in garage on alleyway of house on Prentice...very confusing.

From what I understand as a local..the box was recovered from a garage on PRENTICE street and the search warrant was conducted on Federal St..SK's house. Prentice is approximately a block or two over I believe.
http://www.kfvs12.com/story/23352708/police-searching-area-near-steven-kings-home-on-federal-street[/url]

Interesting....

Please delete if not allowed to post but the FB site has interesting comments. One to which one mentions searchers being chased off with 2x4 when near garage when this first happened. Again delete if not allowed....

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Dede-Spicher-terri-horman-kyron-immunity-222430021.html.

Another Facebook user asked if Elaina was found, and the cousin replied, "Yes, they found her buried in a box."

Did the garage have a dirt floor? When would there have been time to bury her that day?

When this is all over, I would like to suggest that the media in Toledo look up ethics and professionalism in regards to journalism. They have failed on both counts so many times but there is no excuse for the family hearing that a body was found on the freaking tv! That is unforgivable. MOO.

Oh my God. I dont even know how to type right now. I am trying to catch up here but do not know if I want to keep reading. Had to log off earlier for cub scout meeting then all this happens. I am so sorry to the family of Elaina. Praying for your strength! I do not understand why the house was not a crime scene from the beginning!
My heart is broken. Poor precious baby.

It seems I had heard earlier on HLN that LE did search the area where the box was kept, but nothing was found at the time. Sounds to me like they were actively moving her remains so LE wouldn't be able to find her. Were dogs every brought to this house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member