GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FM was admitted to the hospital Sunday :(. She is still in ICU, so you'll have to settle for a reply from me.
I plan on lighting a candle in Elaina's honor at 1:24 PM EST and like your idea of luminaries.

oh, no. prayers going up for her.

FM was admitted to the hospital Sunday :(. She is still in ICU, so you'll have to settle for a reply from me.
I plan on lighting a candle in Elaina's honor at 1:24 PM EST and like your idea of luminaries.

Oh no !
Praying like mad. You all must be sick about this.
Please tell her we all are praying and rooting for her and thinking of her.
Blessings !

I don't even like looking at their mugs. I hope they have a hard life where they're going.
I hope their stay in prison is short and their next stop is the morgue. They deserve nothing more.

Please keep us posted on FM and how she is doing! :please:
Life is REALLY not fair. This family has been through ENOUGH. :twocents:

I'm sorry to hear about FM. This must be so hard for her, for you, and for the rest of her family. You're all in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you so much, CC, for getting back to me when all this is going on in your life. I'll be joining you, at a distance, on Friday.

(PS For Elaina, I'll have pink luminaries.)

I'm sorry to hear about FM. This must be so hard for her, for you, and for the rest of her family. You're all in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you so much, CC, for getting back to me when all this is going on in your life. I'll be joining you, at a distance, on Friday.

(PS For Elaina, I'll have pink luminaries.)

Thank you all for the prayers for FM - I will let her know you are all thinking of and praying for her. TS thought she might be moved out of ICU Tuesday since she seemed to be stabilized Monday evening, but she was very unstable again in the morning.

wendiesan, I believe Elaina will be looking down to see your beautiful pink luminaries honoring her. Bless you.

That's scary Cherub.
Come on FM, you can do it!

Hey FM liked some of the posts. FM ! :) That means you're well enough to get online.
Thank God ! :) You get well soon lady!

Thinking of all the Steinfurth family today on what should have been Elaina's 2nd birthday. I hope the beautiful memories you have of your precious girl help carry you through this difficult time.

Miss Elaina, I hope your first birthday as an angel is spectacular

FM, I hope you are feeling better and are able to spend time with your family today.

Much love to all of you today and for the Christmas season.

(Just realised as I posted this that due to time difference, my post is showing up on your Thursday night, my Friday)

Thinking of you CC and FM.

Thank you wendiesan. The time of your post didn't go unnoticed :loveyou: We lit a candle this morning (put it out to go to the cemetery), sang Happy Birthday/lit candles/released balloons at Elaina's grave, stopped at my dad's grave to say Happy Birthday to him, and now have a double wick candle burning to honor them both on their birthday. The rain started as I was stepping back into the house. I'm not sure where you are, but I hope the rain is kind to your luminaries.

Thank you wendiesan. The time of your post didn't go unnoticed :loveyou: We lit a candle this morning (put it out to go to the cemetery), sang Happy Birthday/lit candles/released balloons at Elaina's grave, stopped at my dad's grave to say Happy Birthday to him, and now have a double wick candle burning to honor them both on their birthday. The rain started as I was stepping back into the house. I'm not sure where you are, but I hope the rain is kind to your luminaries.

We had snow and then rain here in Lotusland, but the luminaria were beautiful as the flakes fell. Thanks very much for sharing so much about your family's tribute to Elaina and your father. Huge hugs to you and FM.

Happy birthday baby girl.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Prayers for FM and the whole famly as they go through dealing with her illness at a time that is more than difficult anyway.

Remember Elaina is in heaven looking down and says she is having the best christmas season ever being an angel

Praying for FM and praying the rest of the family can have a sense of peace today.
I'm sure it's not easy anyway and now with FM in the hospital, I bet tensions are high.
Little K, may your Christmas wishes come true and may you sleep in the bliss only a child can know tonight :)

It is almost Christmas sweet girl. You & K should be driving your daddy, Becky and your grandparents crazy right now begging to open "just one" present. This would have been the year where you found the boxes and bows far more entertaining than the gifts they held but I bet K would have happily traded with you. Tonight you girls should have been leaving out cookies and milk for Santa and surely you would have remembered the carrots for Rudolph too. I imagine that by bedtime more than one person would have been suckered in by your beautiful eyes and pleas for "just one" so you would be tucked in with a new stuffed animal or two. Would all the excitement have kept you awake long past bedtime or would the "threat" of Santa not coming till you were asleep been enough?

You will never know the joy of running to the tree on Christmas morning but I promise you that people around the world will be thinking of you as our own kids open their gifts. We will think of your family often throughout the day and feel peace knowing that you are watching out for them too. Merry Christmas angel.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back