GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
An attorney will help guide him as to what to say publicly. He's angry and I don't blame him but a misdirected, public display of anger might hurt when it comes to custody and protection of the surviving child. The public doesn't need help seeing what is going on. This was a horrific crime. The little one has to be emotionally traumatized and missing her mother and sister. He should focus on her and by all means, publicly call out all those who failed to protect these beautiful children.

JMO

I think you're talking about TJ having an attorney. Terry Sr. has no problem keeping cool and not losing his temper, but I can tell you, RS does.

SCHIEWE: Right. And then they went over and got a search warrant. And that`s when they found her body parts. And my daughter Mary talk to Steven King`s son`s mother, then she told him the same exact thing that Steven told his mother and Julie. That the baby was in the garage. So they took him to the police station and he told the police the body is in the garage.

And I told the police that. But his girlfriend -- what his baby`s mama said. As far as I know, they haven`t talked to her yet.

via http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1309/19/ng.01.html

See the bolded text. Is that to be taken literally? Is there something much more horrifying we don't know yet? Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

I think you're talking about TJ having an attorney. Terry Sr. has no problem keeping cool and not losing his temper, but I can tell you, RS does.

For being such a young man and having so much happen, even leading up to Elaina's passing not to mention since, I think TJ has handled him self remarkably well, in public anyway. TS has evidently been a good role model for TJ.

See the bolded text. Is that to be taken literally? Is there something much more horrifying we don't know yet? Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

IMHO, RS never says one word when five will give him more air time and will let him hold onto that media spotlight just a little bit longer. IIRC, some earlier posts suggested RS hung out with LE during some of the searches. So, maybe he thought that he was using words that sounded like LE jargon, ie. 'body parts' instead of 'remains'. It seems to me that he's making inflammatory statements in order to pull the public's attention away from AS and focus it onto SK instead.

Still, when I first heard that sentence, chills went down my spine. So I filtered it through that useful saying: "Consider the source." Just how much credibility does RS have? Not much. Could he really be privy to information to which TJ, FM, CC, TS Sr., and other family member have no access? Probably not. Could he misunderstand the condition of Elaina's body when LE found it? Maybe. I think RS was just trying to look like an authority by using that term. I don't think he was commenting about the COD. IMO, the implication of his ill chosen words carries less weight than a dandelion seed.

We're one day closer to finding Justice for Elaina.

IMHO, RS never says one word when five will give him more air time and will let him hold onto that media spotlight just a little bit longer. IIRC, some earlier posts suggested RS hung out with LE during some of the searches. So, maybe he thought that he was using words that sounded like LE jargon, ie. 'body parts' instead of 'remains'. It seems to me that he's making inflammatory statements in order to pull the public's attention away from AS and focus it onto SK instead.

Still, when I first heard that sentence, chills went down my spine. So I filtered it through that useful saying: "Consider the source." Just how much credibility does RS have? Not much. Could he really be privy to information to which TJ, FM, CC, TS Sr., and other family member have no access? Probably not. Could he misunderstand the condition of Elaina's body when LE found it? Maybe. I think RS was just trying to look like an authority by using that term. I don't think he was commenting about the COD. IMO, the implication of his ill chosen words carries less weight than a dandelion seed.

We're one day closer to finding Justice for Elaina.

I agree 100% with every word you've written, and really like the comment about the dandelion seed!

I think the only way he could have more info than anyone else is if AS gave it to him - and we all know that AS can't be believed either.

It makes me sick to hear that AS didn't even ask about Elaina when she was told that she was found, sick and furious all over again.
I have to keep reminding myself that she is a mother only in the biological sense, because I'm always asking myself "What kind of mother could NOT ask?"
Because she was the birth vessel, an incredibly self-absorbed, twisted, selfish person, that's why.
Remember her first media interview? It was all about her, people should be comforting her, making sure she gets what she needs, blah, blah, blah. Hardly a word about Elaina, who had been "kidnapped" :rolleyes:
I can't wait for her next court date, I hope the judge allows cameras

It makes me sick to hear that AS didn't even ask about Elaina when she was told that she was found, sick and furious all over again.
I have to keep reminding myself that she is a mother only in the biological sense, because I'm always asking myself "What kind of mother could NOT ask?"
Because she was the birth vessel, an incredibly self-absorbed, twisted, selfish person, that's why.
Remember her first media interview? It was all about her, people should be comforting her, making sure she gets what she needs, blah, blah, blah. Hardly a word about Elaina, who had been "kidnapped" :rolleyes:
I can't wait for her next court date, I hope the judge allows cameras

AS is the 'egg donor' , nothing more. TJ is the only parent as far as I'm concerned !

Something has been niggling at me. Remember the first day when TJ was there to pick up the girls and Angela said she was napping and she wouldn't wake her up? And then in the house she could be heard saying she would never see her again? I'm wondering if at that point Elaina was actually still alive, or at least Angela thought she was. Because why else would she say that? Of course this all goes back to the fact that Elaina had been hurt, hurt badly, and Angela did not want TJ to see that because she knew she "would never see her again."

I have to wonder if Elaina could have been saved had they just brought her out, and that she had not died yet, because I can see no reason why Angela would act that way, say those things, if she had.

GoodFellas Car Club raises funds for Baby Elaina's funeral expenses, "to give her the best" and start a non-profit for other families.

Video via 13abc.com

http://www.13abc.com/video?clipId=9331542&autostart=true

(snip)

Joshua Dunk is the owner of Good Fellas Car Club....even though he didn't know the family before.

(snip)

"The Steinfurth family is still accepting donations for funeral expenses under the name "Bring Elaina Home" at any PNC bank. They say any excess funds will go to help start a non-profit the family is working on setting up for other families of missing children.

more@link

http://www.13abc.com/story/23490905/car-run-fundraiser-held-for-elaina-steinfurth-funeral

This 90-second clip includes the "purple polka dot" comment :banghead:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/09/19/grandpa-i-searched-garage-elaina-wasnt-there

In the same manner other WebSleuthers have commented on the phone communication between RS & AS being recorded by LE at the jail, can't the same be said for his statements on NG? I'm not an attorney, but can they not be held against him in a court of law at a later date, if they turn out to be incriminating? His statements just seem entirely self-serving, and they place him squarely in the middle of a crime scene (that hurts to type, and I am sorry Ferretmommy and Cherubcollector!).

It reeks of the same pattern we saw in the beginning, with the discovery of the diaper during the initial search, and the stories of the bridge - anything to divert attention away from where logic and evidence leads us.

JMHO....

AS is the 'egg donor' , nothing more. TJ is the only parent as far as I'm concerned !

I almost hit the "thanks" button. I definitely agree with the first half of your statement, but I think Elaina had a great mother figure in TJ's girlfriend. Every time I see how she interacts with K, I'm so glad TJ found her.

I almost hit the "thanks" button. I definitely agree with the first half of your statement, but I think Elaina had a great mother figure in TJ's girlfriend. Every time I see how she interacts with K, I'm so glad TJ found her.

Thanks so much for pointing that out! I am so glad that K gets to have great parents now (minus the evil one), it brings me much relief to focus on that. Continuing to send love out to you and your family.

JUSTICE FOR ELAINA, K, TJ, And everyone who loves and misses her!!!

Thanks for sharing that CC ! That is great to hear and we would never know that if you didn't tell us. I'm glad K's got some else to cuddle with . My heart is heavy for that little doll. She needs all the strong , kind cuddling adults she can get !

Something has been niggling at me. Remember the first day when TJ was there to pick up the girls and Angela said she was napping and she wouldn't wake her up? And then in the house she could be heard saying she would never see her again? I'm wondering if at that point Elaina was actually still alive, or at least Angela thought she was. Because why else would she say that? Of course this all goes back to the fact that Elaina had been hurt, hurt badly, and Angela did not want TJ to see that because she knew she "would never see her again."

I have to wonder if Elaina could have been saved had they just brought her out, and that she had not died yet, because I can see no reason why Angela would act that way, say those things, if she had.

I believe we were considering the idea that she was talking about K, not Elaina when she said that.
Which would explain it... while still allowing for Elaina to be dead as well. (Sorry.)

I believe we were considering the idea that she was talking about K, not Elaina when she said that.
Which would explain it... while still allowing for Elaina to be dead as well. (Sorry.)

Thanks for your response. I remember discussing this off and on throughout the threads but for me personally, I don't think she was talking about K. If she were talking about her I feel she would have said "I will never see K again" because she was no longer in the house but out in the car by that time.

I know it doesn't matter now, but maybe Angela didn't really know where Elaina was and actually thought she was alive because the last time she had seen her, she was. That would be even more of a crime, to hide her because of visible injuries and then in the process of that, she died.

Praying for new charges this week !

:tyou: Thanks for posting this CC, I am glad to hear of positive interaction with K. I figured that out already :smile: …

bbm Her name is Becky (B), right? I noticed early on she was at the vigils and later she was in court with TJ. I thought that was very nice for her to be there for TJ and family, attempting to get justice for Elaina. I bet she wanted to jump up and holler at AS and ask why, why, why?? But, instead B sat quiet and stern … this speaks volumes, IMO, of the type of person she is. TJ, K, and family are lucky to have her in their lives. :beats:

This has always bothered me too. But maybe was just an act leading up to the "kidnapped" part.

Good point!

Been reading but not posting much lately, just waiting to see what happens in court or for any new info.
I am thinking of the Steinfurth family today and every day and sending a ton of prayers. My heart is with all of you!

I certainly hope elaina was not alive when she was put in that box. It hurts my heart too even think that! :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back