GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My prayers for this family continue.
If this had happened to me I think it would be hard not to be mad at the world.
I couldn't watch the videos above for fear I'd lose it completely. I don't want any hate in my heart but come close so many times in the cases especially of our most precious gift~the children.
FM, CC and family~I think about you all often. God Bless you all.

Kindermorn is a wonderful organization that has helped so many, if there is one there, I hope he considers it.

I would be curious to know if he will still have a relationship with this woman or if she is done. I hope he can get some help because I think anybody who has been through such trauma, could benefit from coping skills. Wouldn't there be frustration, anger, grief, and any other emotion in his head? I wish the judge had made that mandatory. Most mental health centers have free grief sessions, and there even ones in my town for the loss of a child. Violence is never the answer.

I agree. Regardless of anyone's state of mind prior to these kind of events, the state of mind after could be really shaky. And it just kept going ! Bad enough to have your child missing, worse for it to drag on for weeks and weeks, then to finally find her and in that condition and all of the rest. It's just unimaginable. TJ"s still a very young man and has the pressures put on him even middle aged people cannot endure. Don't be afraid to reach out for help, TJ!

Hi CC.

So good to see you were by.
It's getting pretty close to June, and I'm sure that your family is already feeling the pressure mounting.
Please let Ferretmommy, TJ, KS, TS sr., and everyone else know that we're still here, in your corner. You are not forgotten, and Baby Elaina is always remembered.

Last year, in my little patio garden, I planted flowers that matched the names of my grandchildren. They joined the lily-of-the-valley and pansies that travelled from my parents' garden to mine many years ago. As well, as the heather (I love the romance of Scotland) and lavender (my own grandmother's favourite) and peonies (my parents and my daughter love these flowers). My two little grandchildren love to "help" -- and this year they helped pick pretty pink begonias to plant on Victoria Day. My grandson said he thought pink was the best colour because they would look nice beside our pink lanterns (ie. we put some of our luminaria for Elaina on the stepping stones beside the heathers).

Sending you, CC, and FM prayers for strength.

(((Hugs))) from Lotus Land.

In Memory of Elaina Jade Steinfurth. December 20, 2011 - June 2, 2013.

The First Annual Ride Against Child Abuse, hosted by AMVETS Riders Chapter 222, is being held Saturday, 05/31/14.

Registration will begin at 10:30 am at Napoleon Harley Davidson.
The run leaves at 1 pm.
The run ends and the party begins at Rt. 51 Custom Cycle, 23095 Woodville Rd., Genoa OH.
Cost is $20/rider, $10/rider.
Information: Shannon (419-450-9487) or Dan (419-351-3176).

We :loveyou: Sweet BabyGirl!
:rose:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we do ! We love the whole family. I'm grateful we were allowed to visit with FM and CC and it really made Elaina's story hit much closer to my heart. Although we will likely never meet, the family should know there is a big group of WS'ers who will remember your baby girl for all of our lives...............for all of our lives. Little cherub faced toddlers will remind us. Holidays will remind us. Stories we see on the news will remind us. And we will always pray and hope for wonderful things in the life of little K as she grows into a woman. Be strong in the coming days. It will be rough but you are not alone !!

Sending a big Thank You to everyone for staying with us and sending well wishes and prayers as Elaina's 1st Angelversary nears.

Tomorrow will be an entire year without precious Elaina. It seems like yesterday TS called as I pulled into my driveway after attending a festival at my brother-in-law's church to tell me she was 'missing'. How quickly the joy of the festivities and winning Nascar tickets turned to heartbreak.

I'm sitting here again tonight with tears, wondering how that day can seem like yesterday yet also seem like forever ago.

Tomorrow at 7 PM, a vigil and balloon release to remember Elaina will be held at the lot where we all came together so many times last summer.

I've been reading the tributes on Elaina's Facebook page too, but I really should get busy printing the transfers and putting them on the shirts my husband and I will wear tomorrow evening.

Again, thank you for the thoughts and prayers. It's comforting to know so many still remember and care.

((((cherubcollector FerretMommy))))

We send our love to you and yours!

:heartluv:

:rose: for Elaina :tears:

:loveyou:

:grouphug:

Hi CC and FM.

Tonight, my little grandson and toddler granddaughter helped me put pink luminaria beside the pink geraniums in the garden to remember Elaina. After they went home with DD, I went back outside and cried as I counted my blessings.

If I'm crying like this, how very hard today has been for you, CC, and for Ferretmommy, TS sr., TJ, and KS. And tomorrow. Oh, CC. My heart is breaking for you.

Your family is the epitome of grace, and I'm reminded again that
Tenderness and kindness are not the signs of weakness and despair,
but manifestations of strength and resolution.
(K. Gibran)

Sending hugs and love to you all.

That precious face is loved by many. Hugs to you all !

:bump:

Sent with :heartluv: from Cali

:loveyou: FM & CC

:rose: for Elaina

:candle:

Thanks Wendie and Kimi! Love baby Elaina and her whole family. I hope you're all doing well in Toledo ! :)

Happy 4th FM and CC.
Hope you were able to kick back and have a great day.

Just saw that a portrait of Baby Elaina was unveiled as part of a mural at the corner of Starr and Main yesterday. (http://www.nbc24.com/news/story.aspx?id=1065472#.U7ZS_KjY0UY)

I'm so glad that Elaina's beautiful face will always be part of her community.
Hugs from Lotus Land to you and your family.

baby%20elaina.jpg

Thinking of Elaina, FerretMommy CherubCollector and Family today and always!

:heartluv:
:grouphug:

:loveyou:

Checking in on a cool day in Lotus Land.
Just wanted to check in with you CC and FM hoping that you and little K are having a lovely summer.
Also wanted to be sure you knew you were not forgotten and that Baby Elaina continues to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs to the family.
CC I see you are on occasionally. Please tell FM we pray for you all often.
Any update on her health would be great , too !

Thinking of you CC and FM.
Hope you and your family are doing well, FM.

((((HUGS)))) to everyone.

Just making sure that you, Cherub, and you, Ferretmommy, know that you are not forgotten.
Baby Elaina is in my prayers, and you are in my thoughts.
Hugs from Lotus Land.
((((CC)))) ((((FM)))) (((((KS))))

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub