GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So sad what this entire ordeal has created for this family.
Awwww geez :( The first thing I thought of is Elaina's sister. Poor child has been through enough. I hope TJ gets some help :/

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I know... Poor kid watched her little sister being beaten and murdered - imagine how terrifying it must be for her to witness domestic violence :(

I just found this thread. Are there any pictures of Elaina where she does not look so darn unhappy?

If you're visiting us, CC, please know that I'll be lighting the luminaria tomorrow to remember both Elaina and Ferretmommy.
They are, neither of them, gone from our hearts.

Hey CC.

If you're stopping by, please know that you, Elaina, Ferretmommy, and KS are still remembered.
I hope that this spring KS will be creating many wonderful memories with you and everyone else in the family.
The strength of your family is amazing, and it's good to know that KS is surrounded by love from all of you.

Hugs.

Our group was smaller than the marches we had during the time we were searching for Elaina, but we were loud and many heard us.
"End child abuse...not another life!"

Today marks 3 years since our hearts were broken and Elaina went to Heaven. We still think of and miss her daily.
winged heart.jpg

I can't believe it's been 3 years. Today has to be so difficult for your family Cherub. Thinking of you all!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Cherub, May God bless you and your family. To think of what you've been through. How's is FM's husband holding up ?

Much love to you and yours CherubCollector!!!

:grouphug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugs, prayers, peace. Elaina has not been forgotten.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Thank you for the thoughts, prayers and hugs. We are still heart-broken over such a senseless loss though it is getting easier to bear. The family met at Elaina's grave this afternoon then we went to visit FM's and my Dad's graves. TJ felt it was better than the large gatherings of the past. Keeping busy with KS and supporting missing and abused children's groups has helped. It's heartwarming that Elaina is still thought of and remembered since she has been in Heaven more than twice as long as she was physically here with us.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc
Back