GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope that you all get a chance to enjoy some brilliant music and fireworks displays tonight.
My family and I have enjoyed the chance to spend Independence Day in Disneyland, New Orleans, St. Louis, Boston, Spokane, and, NYC.
Always exuberant. Always fun.

Happy 4th of July, neighbours!

4th.jpg

I've just seen this. Sending my love to the Steinfurth family

image.jpg

Noooo? Ferret? :( God bless this family. They just keep getting knocked down over and over.

So sorry, CC.

Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine
Et lux perpetua eis.

Oh no :( How terribly sad. I'm so sorry CC. Prayers and condolences to the Steinfurth family.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

A lovely photo of her and Terry. You're with Elaina now, Ferretmomma. Rest easy.

image.jpg

I am so sorry. I haven't kept up with Elaina's case since she was located but sweet Ferretmomma was so kind and generous with her time and information sharing, and so loved little Elaina. Rest in Peace together now, ladies. *sigh* :(

Blessings to Brenda's family right now as they suffer another loss :( May God give them the peace that surpasses all understanding. Elaina, your grammy has come to take care of you.

I know it's been a while since I've visited this page, but was surprised to find my last visit was December 20, 2014 (what should have been Elaina's 3rd birthday).

As many of you know, Elaina's Grandma, Ferretmommy, experienced several trips to the hospital because of heart problems the past year and a half. After receiving a pacemaker this spring, we expected things to improve but it wasn't to be. For the past month, her health continued to fluctuate and she was in and out of ICU and even spent the past week at the Cleveland Clinic before returning to Toledo late Friday night and joining Elaina early Saturday morning.

The family, especially TS and KS have suffered a great loss and I'd like to say we appreciate the loving thoughts and prayers you've continued to send as Ferretmommy fought her battle.

I know it's been a while since I've visited this page, but was surprised to find my last visit was December 20, 2014 (what should have been Elaina's 3rd birthday).

As many of you know, Elaina's Grandma, Ferretmommy, experienced several trips to the hospital because of heart problems the past year and a half. After receiving a pacemaker this spring, we expected things to improve but it wasn't to be. For the past month, her health continued to fluctuate and she was in and out of ICU and even spent the past week at the Cleveland Clinic before returning to Toledo late Friday night and joining Elaina early Saturday morning.

The family, especially TS and KS have suffered a great loss and I'd like to say we appreciate the loving thoughts and prayers you've continued to send as Ferretmommy fought her battle.
Ferrettmommy and Elaina are now watching over you together. Bless your heart Cherub [emoji1]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

CC, is there a page online for people sending condolences to your family?

I didn't say anything at first because I didn't know what to say that could help you and the family but I just want you to know that I am sorry to hear this. May peace and comfort be with all of you.
My heart breaks for you all.

Oh, Ferretmommy, I hope you have wrapped your arms around little Elaina and are sharing in comfort and love now. Always together to protect one another and watch over those who cherish your memories. I am so saddened to hear this.

Hi CC.
Ferretmommy was such a fighter for her family, for everyone she loved. She was a shining example of class to everyone whose life she touched. I think as time goes on, her spiritual gifts will continue to nourish those she left behind. All the care she took, and all the love she gave, will flourish in the way they will continue to support, and protect, and love one another. Ferretmommy stood tall then, and stands tall now in our memories. In our hearts.

(((CC)))

Oh sweet friends, this is so sad to hear. Ferretmommy was such a heart of love. :(

Terry “T.J.” Steinfurth, Jr., 27, of 1112 Madeleine St., reportedly struck Rebecca Navaugh, the mother of their 4-month-old son, several times in a parked car on Starr Avenue on June 21.

Because Mr. Steinfurth has a prior misdemeanor conviction for domestic violence for a 2014 incident involving Ms. Navaugh, the latest charge is a fourth-degree felony punishable by up to 18 months in prison.

Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2...or-domestic-violence.html#etv2cMi2Ws85YXIk.99

Terry Steinfurth Jr. was sentenced to serve six months in the Corrections Center of Northwest Ohio plus three years probation on a felony charge of attempt to commit aggravated assault.

He was also charged with endangering children, a misdemeanor, which was also a six month sentence, that will be served concurrently with the other charges.

Read more: http://www.fox10tv.com/story/299374...r-sentenced-to-6-months-in-jail#ixzz3lEDCn2cm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc
Back