GUILTY OH - Elizabeth Tatum, 23, Willoughby Hills, 29 Aug 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One of her friends has her profile pic set to the mother and baby. So you can see the baby there. Such a cutie!

http://www.13abc.com/story/15392389...=default&clipId=6220632#.TmN4_mGaiq8.facebook

video of father making plea for return of grandson(and son-in law!), and finally a pic of the little guy(cant figure out how to grab the pic from video, someone please help!)

"Elizabeth's dad believes Tatum may have taken their son to Disney World. "(wtf? a last fun trip??)

Sure Laynee here is Zea Tatum from the video at:

http://www.13abc.com/story/15392389...=default&clipId=6220632#.TmN4_mGaiq8.facebook

Attachments

• Zea Tatum.png
    Zea Tatum.png
    182.7 KB · Views: 27

video of father making plea for return of grandson(and son-in law!), and finally a pic of the little guy(cant figure out how to grab the pic from video, someone please help!)

"Elizabeth's dad believes Tatum may have taken their son to Disney World. "(wtf? a last fun trip??)

Trying to make up to him for killing his mother by giving him a fun time?

Nah, usually it is more selfish, he wants some time having fun with his son before it ends. But only he knows how he expects it to end.

Still, why go to Disneyworld through Miami? That part I don't understand. My first thought when I heard Miami was to wonder if he was trying to head to PR or somewhere.

I think it is a good sign that he took the baby and ran. If he was intending to harm himself and the baby he would probably have done it locally and right after the murder. Still the danger is there if the cops get onto him.

The days are ticking by....where is this baby?!

Bumping this cause I don't want it to get lost. Still not seeing anything new on this one.

I'm hoping Jermaine slips up and uses a debit or credit card somewhere so police can track him down and bring this baby home safely.

While I would love to see an article saying he is in custody and the baby is safe, I know that no news is actually not bad news. They haven't found any more bodies. And since it isn't in the news, maybe he isn't sure how close they are to finding him. So he is less likely to react rashly and he is less likely to run farther.

I hope this loser comes near my part of FL, feeling safe not thinking anyone would ever recognize him! Sigh.
I have a feeling the baby is safe and like someone else suggested, he's just having a last hurrah for himself.

Media has gone silent ..... no news about the suspect or little Zae.

What a beautiful little boy! I hope and pray that his father will not harm him.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Baby Tatum is found SAFE!!

This is the best of news - the very best. :great:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member