Recovered/Located OH - Harley Dilly, 14, walking to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Harley went home at all Thursday night when his friends father asked him to go home, after leaving did he go to another friends house or double back to the friends house and sneak in? Perhaps he found a empty house or car to hide in to keep from going home. Are there any laundry mats or stores that are open 24/7 near there? Mom said she talked to him Friday morning and told him to go to school..But have i missed the information about Thursday night? Meaning wouldn't the last time she actually seen him be Thursday when he returned from the friends, did he eat dinner? take a shower? did she tell him goodnight? Just questions no one is blaming mom..moo

Bringing this post over from the old thread -
I'm pretty sure it was my post you found on reddit lol but anyway! Yes! The video is now deleted. Wouldn't shock me if local LE did it somehow to lessen the "bullying" on the family. MOO.

One of our members had the good sense to save the video before it got deleted so I have seen it since it got deleted. I am not sure how to share it with you all here, but maybe if that member reads my post they will share it.

The video is still there. People are just confused. Harley has THREE you tube channels.
It’s on his “ultimategamingjr” account titled “I’m scared”. Click link, click videos.

UltimateGamingJr

Anyone on here keeping an eye on his snapchat? Have there been changes to his avatar? Who would have access to his snapchat?

Edit: Is his SM ie. Snapchat allowed to be discussed? Because what the avatar is now is very disturbing. Snapchat handle: theonlydilly420

Last edited:
Anyone on here keeping an eye on his snapchat? Have there been changes to his avatar? Who would have access to his snapchat?

Edit: Is his SM ie. Snapchat allowed to be discussed? Because what the avatar is now is very disturbing. Snapchat handle: theonlydilly420
That is an odd avatar, I wonder if LE is able to watch his Snapchat data or if they’re able to access it

Can somebody kindly explain what kind of avatar it is (if we're allowed of course)
I don't use Snapchat, I wouldn't even have a clue where to begin

It's just a character that looks like Harley,but the expressions are changing,1st kind of sullen,then smiling,then one with a shushing(finger to lips) expression.

I am hung up on the locking kids out of the house cause your fighting. I asked my 15 year old daughter if that is common among her friends, she said yeah. Parents do it all the time?! She also said it’s not uncommon for a kid to get kicked out and drift from friends houses every night.
I am very confused my this, we are parents, we are the bigger person. We shouldn’t be locking our kids out and making them look for places to crash. We should be loving them unconditionally, parenting them and showing them how to deal with conflict.
Every time I hear an instance of parents locking their kid out, it reminds me of the tragic Leslie Mahaffy case in Ontario. I grew up about an hour away from there, and the details were in the local news a lot at the time -- it has always stayed in my head. Kids should always have a safe place to go.

if this is a prank by harley to increase traffic on his youtube sites, it's working. social blade, a site that looks at a youtube traffic numbers, shows clearly that since 12/20/19 subscriptions , as well as page views, have increased on HD 2.0. however i sure hope that LE has some good info that makes them think harley just ran away and basically needs to be talked home. reason i say that is because in a way they are showing harley as a bit of a perp in this. i really hope that in the messages to harley they would include phrasing like," harley, if you are able.." , "harley, we understand there may be danger so be careful..", not just "harley, you need to come home" kind of phrasing. otherwise people may start thinking along the lines that it's just harley and he'll come home when he decides to and also giving harley the possibility of escaping from captors would give him an out and might get him to end it sooner. a tough love type response might be to have youtube temporarily suspend all his sites so traffic numbers freeze. that's if harley is pulling a prank. i don't know if he is but i doubt it. another thing i pick up from harley is he is a bit into the drama angle, but i tend to think many of the youtube content providers are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreenJenny