Recovered/Located OH - Harley Dilly, 14, walking to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot the Reddit account where he references Drip finding him online and then challenges him to find him IRL. He mentions in a video that Drip stopped by his house. He also mentioned that Drip got arrested for threatening his school.

HarleyDilly2YT (u/HarleyDilly2YT) - Reddit
Do any WS posters/locals know something more about this alleged arrest?

Do any WS posters/locals know something more about this alleged arrest?

Driptosaucy is from another state .
He Intimidates kids / scams gaming accounts. He didnt stalk anyone it was smack talk.

Google “driptosaucy scammer”. He had scammed one of Harleys friends accounts from him.

Also check Reddit he’s still posting and LE was made aware of him the day Harley went missing. He doesn’t have anything to with this. People need to quit harassing the guy (and honestly LE with tips about him - they know!!!)

Last edited:
He scares and intimidates kids / steals gaming accounts. He didnt stalk anyone it was smack talk.

Google “driptosaucy scammer”. He had scammed one of Harleys friends accounts from him.

Also check Reddit he’s still posting and LE was made aware of him the day Harley went missing. He doesn’t have anything to do with this.
Except that HD specifically said in a video that Drip showed up at his house and in another video he stated that Drip threatened his school and was arrested. In October 2019, someone was arrested for threatening his school and he was not a teenager.

Except that HD specifically said in a video that Drip showed up at his house and in another video he stated that Drip threatened his school and was arrested. In October 2019, someone was arrested for threatening his school and he was not a teenager.

Oooook. I’m just saying. LE has known about him since the day Harley went missing. They’ve been called 100s of times on it. I don’t think Harley was being truthful. They hated each other bc the guy scammed his friend out of his account.

There’s also more than one “drip” that is in Harleys circle. There are thousands of profiles that use “drip” something in the gaming and rap world. Drip is a slang term to mean you look good or you have swag.

That's what I thought but I swear someone on here associated with with pot a while back

The only thing that I can find relating “69” to pot was in the Urban Dictionary and the slang word “69 Stoner”. Which simply means two or more people sharing a small amount of pot between each other by inhaling each other’s smoke.

JMO

I hope and pray Harley can be found and brought home safe..However i think Thursday night is a big concern what happened prior to Friday morning? [MOO}. I have not heard one statement that Harley was seen at home Thursday night after returning from the friends, not even what time he went to bed before or after parents? Did he mention not feeling well Thursday night before bed? Was he just upset about something and went to his room? The only thing i heard is his friends father told him to go home around 7 pm.Maybe i have missed some information has anyone else heard any information about Thursday night?moo
Thursday has been a concern for me as well.

Oooook. I’m just saying. LE has known about him since the day Harley went missing. They’ve been called 100s of times on it. I don’t think Harley was being truthful. They hated each other bc the guy scammed his friend out of his account.

There’s also more than one “drip” that is in Harleys circle. There are thousands of profiles that use “drip” something in the gaming and rap world. Drip is a slang term to mean you look good or you have swag.
At minimum, it may provide a useful lesson to Drippy not to mess with underage kids online. As far as whether he is implicated in anything further, yes...I’m sure various agencies are exploring. This is probably a whole load of “holy ” being dumped on him right now.
Good lesson to leave the kiddies alone.

amateur opinion and speculation.

He Intimidates kids / scams gaming accounts. He didnt stalk anyone it was smack talk.

Also check Reddit he’s still posting and LE was made aware of him the day Harley went missing. He doesn’t have anything to with this. People need to quit harassing the guy (and honestly LE with tips about him - they know!!!)
This is what came up when I used google on Port Clinton high school threat

Police arrest man who made threat toward Port Clinton High School

Port Clinton Police Department
Harley Dilly Update, Monday, January 13th, 2020

Good Morning Friends,

Once again, this is still an “active investigation” so we have NO new information that I am able to share with you this morning regarding Harley.

As most now know, Harley Dilly was last observed on what we believe to be him on video footage leave his residence in the 500 block of E. 5th Street at 06:08 in the morning, on Friday, December 20th, 2020.

Harley’s path of travel was southbound down the alley towards Magruder Hospital, which is believed to be his normal path of travel due to the video footage we have reviewed for the week, leading up to Harley’s disappearance. The school would be located southwest of that alley that Harley was last observed walking.

The photograph released on the original flyer, is the most recent photograph that we have, which was taken at the United Way in Ottawa County - Thanksgiving Day at the free community feast, on Thursday, November 28th, 2019.

The actual date of Harley shoveling the “front porch” was taken on Tuesday, November 12th, 2019.

• We appreciate all the tips, emails and phone calls that we have been receiving.

• I would like to advise you that through the entire investigation of the disappearance of Harley Dilly, the family has fully cooperated and we have no reason to believe they are involved.

• If any searches are planned, please don’t trespass on private property, unless you have permission from the owner. If you should come across something suspicious, please contact our agency at (419) 734-3121.

• Our investigators continue to research the records that we have been able to obtain thus far.

• The investigation is being conducted by federal, state, county, and local law enforcement partners.

• Here’s what I need from you. I need the investigation to be allowed to continue uninterrupted.

• Please don’t spread rumors, rather, if you have information about this case, please contact the

Port Clinton Police Department (419) 734-3121

OR

National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (800) 843-5678.

• I am asking our residents to continue to help by sharing flyers in person and on social media.

• Please allow the professionals involved in this case to continue to do their job - we are working tirelessly and will continue to do so until Harley is brought home and reunited with his family.

• News briefings on this case have shifted from a daily in-person news briefings to information solely provided via the Port Clinton Police Department Facebook page.

• If there is a major case announcement, we will notify the press via our Facebook page with appropriate lead time and share information about where and when the news briefing will be held.

• This shift in news briefings allow us to continue focusing resources on the case and should not be construed otherwise - we appreciate the community’s outpouring of support and sharing Harley’s picture and the tip line information.

We currently have the following agencies at our office or they have been involved with this investigation;

Black Swamp Search & Rescue
Clermont County Sheriff's Office
Delaware County Sheriff’s Office
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Grant County Sheriff’s Office (Kentucky)
Kentucky Search Dog Association
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation
Ohio Division of Natural Resources
Ohio State Highway Patrol
Ottawa County Drug Task Force
Ottawa County Prosecutors Office
Ottawa County Sheriff’s Office
Ottawa County Sheriff’s Office Underwater Rescue and Recovery Team
Port Clinton Fire and Rescue
Shawnee Hills Police Department
Texas EquuSearch
United States Customs and Border Protection
United States Marshals Service

Chief Hickman
So where did the he left home at 7:OO a.m. come from?

I had seen that dts was in another state, married, father of 4, etc. (For all that, his talking smack over gaming seems juvenile. I think he'd have easily figured out that HD was just a kid.) I wanted to see if anyone local knew more. The Reddit exchange between them unnerved me.

So you think Harley was lying to his followers about dts coming to his house, threatening his school, and getting arrested? That seems unlikely to me. If the guy had the capacity to track him to Reddit, I doubt HD would antagonize him. And since dts is back online posting, why would he not post something to refute HD's claims about him? Why would the arresting authorities not have made HD delete the arrest claim, etc?

Last edited:
So you think Harley was lying to his followers about dts coming to his house, threatening his school, and getting arrested? That seems unlikely to me. If the guy had the capacity to track him to Reddit, I doubt HD would antagonize him. And since dts is back online posting, why would he not post something to refute HD's claims about him? Why would the arresting authorities not have made HD delete the arrest claim, etc?

DTS has posted refuting it and refuting that he knows where Harley is.

I don't think authorities can make HD delete the claim.
They don't know where Harley is?!?

This is what came up when I used google on Port Clinton high school threat

Police arrest man who made threat toward Port Clinton High School

Hmm...that would be the same last name as the individual who's phone HD's mom had. So, family friend? Not pointing fingers, just asking a question. Also wondering if this kid could be one of HD's friends. I mean if HD's Mom had this kids mom phone (per the *sorry abt my dad video* background argument) that would make one believe that the families are friends. Perhaps friends enough that HD would tell him what he was gonna do?? this is just MOO

I had seen that dts was in another state, married, father of 4, etc. (For all that, his talking smack over gaming seems juvenile. I think he'd have easily figured out that HD was just a kid.) I wanted to see if anyone local knew more. The Reddit exchange between them unnerved me.

Youtubers tend to embellish a little to make the story seem a bit more interesting or to make a "stalker" situation seem worse than it is. In this case if they think it's on kid vs another. Perhaps HD spun it to where the kid/man (DG, sorry he looks like a kid to me and no age is given) arrested was said "stalker" even though he has nothing to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member