Found Deceased OH - Harley Dilly, 14, walking to Port Clinton HS, 20 Dec 2019 #6 *found in chimney*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Or not:

"Lucas County Deputy Coroner Dr. Cynthia Beisser later determined Burdine's death was accidental and "caused by acute drug intoxication during an episode of excited delirium," according to federal court records."

Grand jury: No crime committed in Burdine death

https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Files/Briefing-Room/News-Releases/Special-Prosecutions/Burdine-Grand-Jury-Supplemental-
Or not:

"Lucas County Deputy Coroner Dr. Cynthia Beisser later determined Burdine's death was accidental and "caused by acute drug intoxication during an episode of excited delirium," according to federal court records."

[URL='https://www.thenews-messenger.com/story/news/local/2014/07/15/grand-jury-no-crime-committed-in-burdine-death/12701421/']Grand jury: No crime committed in Burdine death

Jail-Inspection-Re[/URL]

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg...v-01026/pdf/USCOURTS-ohnd-3_09-cv-01026-2.pdf
Are you saying the death wasn't accidental but he committed suicide? Suicidal overdose? What does this have to do with Harley?

To me, that doesn't make sense. It would be like if someone burned to death in a vacant home with no obvious entry, and they didn't bother to investigate the home and instead just said, oh it was a fire. Wouldn't the chimney have everything to do with the investigation? Maybe the investigation is completed already, but surely it would have included an analysis of what exactly happened, including the boy's positioning and whether there were signs inside the chimney that he'd tried to escape, etc? Whether all of the things noted in the preliminary autopsy report make sense as far as the 'scene' (inside the chimney), etc? How and when he could've tried to put his jacket through the flue opening, etc? How long he could have survived inside there, considering the available oxygen, etc? Confirming how he got up there, and that he did in fact go up there (backed with evidence like shoeprints or handprints on the antenna), etc? imo.
They used a sledge hammer to remove him, so they couldn't determine any of that because all they had to 'examine' was a pile of broken bricks... They should have used a masonry saw and removed the full, intact section.

Are you saying the death wasn't accidental but he committed suicide? Suicidal overdose? What does this have to do with Harley?
No. No overdose.(he died from a gundshot)Not Suicide.
The coroner is the same one who signed Harleys first death notice. If she didn't get which sided the bullet entered and exited in one report,( That's huge) how can Harley's report be trusted???????

I'm responding to a poster who is suggesting that the coroner in Harley's case did something wrong in two other cases. This quote is about one of the other cases. Imo, it doesn't have anything at all to do with Harley (as I mentioned in one of my posts), but the OP seems to think it does. jmo

The coroner is the same one who signed Harleys first death notice. If she didn't get which sided the bullet entered and exited in one report,( That's huge) how can Harley's report be trusted???????

It wasn't her who got the side wrong. Read the article I quoted again. Wecht was the one who said he wasn't married to which side the bullet entered on.

eta: and even if it were a huge mistake she made is some other case, Harley's case isn't about murder v. suicide, so the accuracy of the cause of death determination (asphyxiation) has no bearing on the manner of death (accidental).

It wasn't her who got the side wrong. Read the article I quoted again. Wecht was the one who said he wasn't married to which side the bullet entered on.

eta: and even if it were a huge mistake she made is some other case, Harley's case isn't about murder v. suicide, so the accuracy of the cause of death determination (asphyxiation) has no bearing on the manner of death (accidental).
Sandusky Register
There's this too.

These are all opinion pieces from the same outlet. This one in particular states that both the Burdine and Limberios cases were also botched, when the actual documents from those cases I posted show they weren't. Both civil cases were lost as well, iirc. Anyway, the fact that law enforcement in some other county had a serious problem with a detective several years ago has no bearing on Harley's case, imo.

Is this considered MSM?
"According to Chief Hickman, Dilly has not reached out to anyone, and he broke his phone a week before he went missing."
Reward raised for information on a 14-year-old Port Clinton boy who has been missing since Dec. 20

I'm not sure but the chiefs timeline for when the phone was broken is off compared to a photograph and caption on the day the phone was broken,I would link you to it if I could but its source isnt allowed here.
ETA speculation and MOO

Which one? The one I read was a lawsuit over a man violent from drugs and fighting the police. He died from the drugs. The others you posted were opinion pieces and those mean nothing.

There can be major problems determining entrance and exit wounds with certain types of bullets especially when the bullet doesn't mushroom. There are a lot of factors involved.

I'm just one person who has participated in this thread but I find ZERO suspicion of HD death. I do not believe, at all, that local LE, the FBI & a coroner (or any agency not mentioned but was involved) would all conspire together to mislead or cover up the death of a 14 year old boy. That they would all conspire and not only risk their careers but their freedom (jail/prison). They are experienced in their chosen fields and have first hand knowledge of this case that the public didn't see and probably will never be privileged to. To a point it really does not matter because Joe Public is not qualified to review case details and make a determination.

IMO, this was a tragic accident, no cover up, he died of compressive asphyxia as released by LE.

IMO, the removal of the chimney destroyed a key piece of evidence. The inside of the chimney would have revealed if Harley entered the chimney alive or deceased. For years, I have questioned news accounts, police accounts and coroner rulings of deaths. Some coroners have no pathology training. Years ago, I read of a naked woman found hanged with her hands tied behind her back. Her death was ruled a suicide.
"Jackson County’s protocols create a system more likely to make mistakes, experts said. And the practices can leave killers on the street and allow evidence to be lost." "But there have been criticisms, such as when her office failed to send investigators to scenes of some bloody deaths. That eventually changed in 2009 after The Star chronicled problems involving two homicide victims — one with a slashed throat and the other with three bullet wounds — whose bodies had been sent straight to funeral homes as natural deaths."
https://www.kansascity.com/news/loc...l-examiners-raise-doubts-about-protocols.html

@Night Watcher You believe the actual chimney would tell officials if HD was alive or deceased when he entered the chimney but not his actual remains during an autopsy?
The chimney's interior surface would have years of accumulated residue such as soot and dust. Harley would have left markings on the inner surface with his hands and fingers in attempting to climb up the chimney. JMHO

The chimney's interior surface would have years of accumulated residue such as soot and dust. Harley would have left markings on the inner surface with his hands and fingers in attempting to climb up the chimney. JMHO

It’s entirely possible they were a step ahead of you. I believe it’s likely they scoped that entire chimney with a video camera, that they reviewed it in live time to check for any other obstructions. Were they specifically looking for scratch marks? Maybe, maybe not. I still believe his remains told the story. All my two cents.

The coroner does not do autopsies. The coroner is not a pathologist however in Ohio he has to be a physician. Autopsies are done by a medical examiner who eventually issues a report with the cause and manner of death. You could compare a coroner with an advance man for the medical examiner.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654
Back