Found Deceased OH - Harley Dilly, 14, walking to Port Clinton HS, 20 Dec 2019 #6 *found in chimney*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope the homeowner either moves that tower or puts the antenna on a single post so no other children/adults climb up for Youtube filming purposes and end up breaking their neck.

I hope the homeowner either moves that tower or puts the antenna on a single post so no other children/adults climb up for Youtube filming purposes and end up breaking their neck.

I'm guessing they will. They already tore down the chimney and stated it was "out of respect to the parents". I think I read upstream somewhere that it is an antenna for a CB radio or something to that effect? So I assume it doesn't get much use.

On another note, I feel so terrible for the homeowners. I couldn't even imagine the guilt they feel (even though it is not their fault and I don't think anything they could have done would have changed the outcome). I couldn't imagine the what-ifs that are playing through their mind, I know that's what I would be doing.

Photo of house with chimney removed.

Sandusky Register

"Port Clinton police Chief Rob Hickman posted on the department’s social media page about the removal.

'Out of respect for Harley’s parents, the homeowners at the address on Fulton Street removed the chimney this morning along with our (City of Port Clinton) assistance, the post states."​

Oh. Now they only have to see that looming 50 ft antenna every day.

Why is he (Chief) spinning it here as something strictly "good will"? Sure, it's a plus for the parents that it's visually gone, but it's gone every bit as much for pragmatic safety and structural reasons. He has a whole town he is speaking to. Why would he not think people would understand the full need to get that done? IOW why tell only half'-truths, when the whole truth of needing to do it is just as short, sweet and completely innocuous, which it seems to me it is.

Why does he do this? Purely for points with the family? Just not good at this public statement stuff at all? Small town fish-bowl pressure and all that? I just don't know.

Last edited:
'Lucas County Coroner Cynthia Breissar ruled Craig Burdine died a sudden death at his own hand,but he didn't. " Her name was on the original death report for Harley Dilly.
So I don't see any reason why it can be trusted.
MOO

Or not:

"Lucas County Deputy Coroner Dr. Cynthia Beisser later determined Burdine's death was accidental and "caused by acute drug intoxication during an episode of excited delirium," according to federal court records."

Grand jury: No crime committed in Burdine death

https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov...ne-Grand-Jury-Supplemental-Jail-Inspection-Re

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg...v-01026/pdf/USCOURTS-ohnd-3_09-cv-01026-2.pdf

Or not:

"Lucas County Deputy Coroner Dr. Cynthia Beisser later determined Burdine's death was accidental and "caused by acute drug intoxication during an episode of excited delirium," according to federal court records."

Grand jury: No crime committed in Burdine death

https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov...ne-Grand-Jury-Supplemental-Jail-Inspection-Re

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg...v-01026/pdf/USCOURTS-ohnd-3_09-cv-01026-2.pdf
Sandusky Register
Sandusky Register here's a couple more.
Cryil Wecht is top notch coroner.

Sandusky Register
Sandusky Register
here's a couple more.
Cryil Wecht is top notch coroner.

So are Baden and Di Maio, maybe some of the others.

"Dr. Wukie, Dr. Whaley, Dr. Baden, Dr. Beisser, Dr. Di Maio, and forensic anthropologist Julie Saul all state that the entrance wound was on the right side of Jacob’s head, which is consistent with the witness statements and with Jake being right handed. Drs. Wecht and Whaley were the only forensic pathologists to opine that the manner of death should be ruled homicide. However, neither of those doctors had all of the investigative material and evidence at their disposal at the time they rendered an opinion. Furthermore, Dr. Whaley indicated that his opinion was preliminary, while Dr. Wecht told our investigators that he was not going to “protest” which was the entrance wound and which was the exit wound."

AG concludes investigation into death of Jacob Limberios

eta: imo this is a purely academic "debate" since neither of the other two cases is anything at all like this one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larney
Back