OH - Heather Nicole Adkins, 32, abandoned nonverbal 5YO child 75 miles from home, Cincinnati, Feb'22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is absurd. Just, as a social worker, I have no words. Words have failed me. Thankfully there can be intervention BEFORE he was possibly killed. Just.. shaking my head over here, man.

Yeah. Well, we "know" that now she will have priority for inpatient treatment, with her children. Let's do everything possible to help this "poor" mother.

As if substance abuse treatment can fix someone who would drop off a disabled child in the dark. Not.

What will happen is that, unless she has already had issues with CPS, is that she gets a chance to straighten out her life. Hopefully, whoever gets assigned to her is tough. I have seen so many of these women treat substance abuse treatment like some sort of spa vacation. The entitlement mentality is entrenched.

Yeah. Well, we "know" that now she will have priority for inpatient treatment, with her children. Let's do everything possible to help this "poor" mother.

As if substance abuse treatment can fix someone who would drop off a disabled child in the dark. Not.

What will happen is that, unless she has already had issues with CPS, is that she gets a chance to straighten out her life. Hopefully, whoever gets assigned to her is tough. I have seen so many of these women treat substance abuse treatment like some sort of spa vacation. The entitlement mentality is entrenched.
I really do not want her to end up caring for her other 2 kids.
That is what she wanted---'let me ditch the more difficult child and I will just keep the other two'....:mad:

I really do not want her to end up caring for her other 2 kids.
That is what she wanted---'let me ditch the more difficult child and I will just keep the other two'....:mad:

Yeah. But wait...if I get rid of the disabled kid, there goes my Section 8 housing, SSI check, and all cash assistance for life. Because, you know, she can't possibly work and take care of a disabled child!

I have seen this same "Lifetime" movie of the week before. The kid will go into foster care, might even find a great niche. And she will see it as a check leaving. And never want that to go! Back and forth he goes.

Just saw that the cousin she left the other 2 kids with has started a gimme money campaign she has entitled:

Help Thomas Adkins siblings back on their feet

Mom says she abandoned autistic son in Colerain Township to 'save him from me'

Oh.... I will rent a billboard in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana telling people not to donate to this. I will put a sign on my car and drive around Coleraine and wherever the hell she was from. I think the cousin is in Tennessee... I'll do it down there too. Lol.

No, no, no, no! Absolutely none of these adults is going to get money off this on m watch!! (And I'm petty enough to do it, lol.)

Not every five year-old child has the intelligence, instinct and courage to "wave down cars" but this little guy did! Thankfully.

Shelbyville mom arrested in Kentucky after abandoning boy in Ohio, police say
"The child was found unharmed about an hour after he was abandoned in Colerain Township on Thursday night, authorities said. The boy, who has autism and is nonverbal, was spotted by passing motorists as he tried to wave down cars."

OH HECK NO!! This is from the donation website... she's saying she's trying to get custody of Thomas. Remove if not allowed, but uuugh.

View attachment 334425
I hope she is thoroughly checked out before she is allowed to have custody of those kids.

Sad thing is, if the dad gets out of jail probably he will get custody of the kids and apparently he is a meth addict too. MOO

Not every five year-old child has the intelligence, instinct and courage to "wave down cars" but this little guy did! Thankfully.

Shelbyville mom arrested in Kentucky after abandoning boy in Ohio, police say
"The child was found unharmed about an hour after he was abandoned in Colerain Township on Thursday night, authorities said. The boy, who has autism and is nonverbal, was spotted by passing motorists as he tried to wave down cars."
You are right! This little guy deserves a home where he will be loved and cherished.

Just saw that the cousin she left the other 2 kids with has started a gimme money campaign she has entitled:

Help Thomas Adkins siblings back on their feet

Mom says she abandoned autistic son in Colerain Township to 'save him from me'
If she wanted to 'save him' from herself, all she had to do was contact her CPS social worker and tell them she was having mental issues and needed help. She didn't need to drop him off in a rainstorm at night on a busy highway. How was that 'saving' him? That was ENDANGERING him, not saving him.

Oh.... I will rent a billboard in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana telling people not to donate to this. I will put a sign on my car and drive around Coleraine and wherever the hell she was from. I think the cousin is in Tennessee... I'll do it down there too. Lol.

No, no, no, no! Absolutely none of these adults is going to get money off this on m watch!! (And I'm petty enough to do it, lol.)

It raised $1,373 until the donation button was disabled. Not sure why.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back