OH - Heather Nicole Adkins, 32, abandoned nonverbal 5YO child 75 miles from home, Cincinnati, Feb'22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Somehow, in the 2 or 3 reports I read about this at the time that it occurred, I had just assumed mom was traveling alone with the kids when this happened but apparently, I missed a very important detail....
Deters also said there was an adult male in the vehicle with Adkins, but he is not facing charges because he is not Martin’s father nor guardian and therefore had “no duty of care.”

My word, some people have absolutely NO moral compass.

WATCH: Mom abandons 5-year-old nonverbal son with autism on rainy night 70 miles from home, prosecutors say

Somehow, in the 2 or 3 reports I read about this at the time that it occurred, I had just assumed mom was traveling alone with the kids when this happened but apparently, I missed a very important detail....

My word, some people have absolutely NO moral compass.

WATCH: Mom abandons 5-year-old nonverbal son with autism on rainy night 70 miles from home, prosecutors say
He had no legal duty of care but what kind of person would just sit there and allow it to happen?

From the above link

The 5-year-old was left in the pouring rain on a cold night on a road without sidewalks, Deters said.

Passing motorists spotted the soaking wet child and called 911 around 9 p.m., according to court documents and recordings of 911 calls.

No jail time. Unbelievable.

It’s just going to take a long time for him to trust me again and for me to trust myself as well,” she said.

Her story changed several times as she spoke with the media from the jail in Georgetown on Feb. 20. She even claimed at one point she never left him in Colerain Township, saying he was with his brothers at her friend’s house in Tennessee

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back