"Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On the video of CA telling KC she knew who's apt. it was (allegedely Nanny's), KC's dumdfounded reaction and hesitation was very telling. She was like (OH crap, I'm caught) she couldn't think of a lie fast enough this time, and admitted it wasn't Nanny's apt.
I do think that when CA told KC they forgive her for anything she said(supposedly to the shrinks) CA meant about the fight Ca and KC had on the night of the 15th, when CA allegedly had her hands around KC's neck.
One last thought- If KC deserved "Mother of the Year", as indicated by CA of how wonderful a mother KC was, then why would KC have to go away with Caylee to bond?
This indicates to me that KC was told by CA, that she needed to build a relationship with her child, as there was none.

Re: bolded. I could have kicked CA for supplying KC with a to wiggle out of that one. "I know whose apartment that is, etc." GRRRRR

Re: bolded. I could have kicked CA for supplying KC with a to wiggle out of that one. "I know whose apartment that is, etc." GRRRRR

I can't for the life of me get past- The glaring, the intense, the knife stabbing, the I don't believe a single word coming out of your mouth, the most revealing of all ( the lack of motherly love for a child who she knows is telling the honest to God truth about everything) looks, from CA.
The smiles and I love you's, are so insincere. KC is noticably very nervous talking to CA, at any time. Not with GA. :eek:

Thank you for starting this thread! Just as soon as I heard those words come out of Casey's mouth, my heart told me that the grandparents must have a higher level of involvement than I first thought and any sympathy I had for them went right out the window....although I was already on that path as I watched Cindy's body mannerisms during her first interview..who sits like that while law enforcement is investigating your grandaughter's dissappearance?! Didn't she even kick her shoes off at one point? :waitasec:

I've been on a roller coaster ride with the A's. One day I feel so sorry for the GP's and next day, I deplore them. But watching KC is like looking right through CA, one and the same. I think they might have kept GA out of the loop on many things throughout the yrs. He's not a dummy though, he picked up on it, but knew where his bread and butter lie. CA and KC lack a conscience IMO. :waitasec:

is it just me ?

but every time i see a picture, a video, a audio tape of her killer voice it makes me want to WRETCH my guts out

so many lies -

i always figure someone that can kill their own child is dangerous to society

get them off the streets for good

Nope you're not alone, I get the same visceral reaction, then I feel rage toward her. I'm not a violent person, but she does bring out the worse in me. You're right about her being dangerous and I hope the jurors see her for what she really is. She is a wolf in sheep's clothing. JB saying she's a victim makes me sick. Oh and let me add the stupid people sending her money in jail. Why don't they take care of some poor children who are hungry. :furious:

I've been on a roller coaster ride with the A's. One day I feel so sorry for the GP's and next day, I deplore them. But watching KC is like looking right through CA, one and the same. I think they might have kept GA out of the loop on many things throughout the yrs. He's not a dummy though, he picked up on it, but knew where his bread and butter lie. CA and KC lack a conscience IMO. :waitasec:

I think Cindy has been left out of the loop a lot more than George. Casey and George are a lot alike. They don't like to be confronted with what they've done wrong and act like children when they've been caught. Remember George's story about the email scam? The voice he used was childish. It is my opinion he lied about the scam, and instead was gambling online. I further believe that George knew full well Casey wasn't working and that Casey knew exactly what her dad was doing and the mutual secrets were kept from Cindy. I believe George "knows a lot about a lot of things."

Another remark coming from kc, "Don't worry I haven't told them anything". Well we know that! She hasn't spoke any important theories or facts that works or fits a scenario.

Maybe she was referring to things she knows CA did...I go back and forth with CA being involved from the begining or not...I am concerned with CA how she has intentionally ruined the investigation. She hasn't missed a beat. She is a compulsive cleaner and a total control freak. I know she scoured that house looking for clues on where Caylee could be from June 16th forward. She knew what clothes, including underwear were missing, toys, books, shoes, bedding covers, juice cups, etc.. Having a sippy cup at her age is odd. Caylee was behind in the toilet training also. I think this was just laziness on kc's part. BTW, can any of you imagine kc changing Caylee? Doesn't work for me..and frankly worries me. I wonder if she ever lost it when changing occurred?

CA has not shared any her findings with the LE, but she may have shared them with kc. Wanna bet all these things were in the bag/s recovered at scene? CA knew what was missing.

How many people say their daughter is going on a vacation from work (they know she doesn't work) to "bond" with her child? Fact is, kc never connected with Caylee...I shutter to think what that child endured during the day. CA should be ashamed to let the child alone with her "sociopathic" (her words) daughter.

kc is a malignant narcissist and anything she says has to be directly beneficial to herself, so it is unlikely she was referring to anything significant about Caylee.

Couldn't agree with you more on all counts.

Unfortunately, I don't personally believe CA, like KC, is capable of feeling "shame".

DT

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet
Back