"Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
notice that whenever mom and dad say "we have to find that little girl KC" that she does not say "I am sure we will". shows no confidence, says stuff like "I am hopeful". She actually is quite doubtful and not wanting to give the parents much hope. Her body language always changes when she is presented with that statement as well...

This struck me as odd. Cindy obviously knew that the picture was of Ricardo's so why was Casey saying it was a picture of Zannie's. Did I miss something here?

Yep, this was discussed extensively in another thread somewhere. I will try to find it and post the link for you.

Basically, (and this is my take on it) according to the Cindy interviews with LE she suspects other people of being "Zani", like "Zani" was a code word for someone else or whoever was babysitting. So, when she was asking KC WAS THAT ZANI'S APARTMENT, she was asking KC if whoever "Zani" was code for (ie AH or RM) lived in THAT PARTICULAR APPT. Before CA said "Cos I KNOW who's appartment that is", KC was about to sell herself down the river (again) by saying "yes, that is Zani's place" when she twigged to what CA was really asking so she quickly changed her story to "Zani's appt was set up like RM's and she had a drumset". *sammie rolls eyes*

I agree - the words "set up" caught me off guard . . . I, too, believe Casey was referring to being choked/hit/shoved by Cindy during the fight about $$$.

everyone's posting that casey said, 'set up to look like' but i hear, 'set up a lot like'.
i realize it's not a big difference but it does sound less noteworthy.
i don't know if i'm being confused by her accent or what???

Yep, this was discussed extensively in another thread somewhere. I will try to find it and post the link for you.

Basically, (and this is my take on it) according to the Cindy interviews with LE she suspects other people of being "Zani", like "Zani" was a code word for someone else or whoever was babysitting. So, when she was asking KC WAS THAT ZANI'S APARTMENT, she was asking KC if whoever "Zani" was code for (ie AH or RM). KC was about to sell herself down the river (again) when she twigged to what CA was asking and she quickly changed her story to "Zani's appt was set up like RM's and she had a drumset". *sammie rolls eyes*

I think the fact that RM's room was set up like Zani's was a real clue to Cindy.
Either someone at that apartment was Zani or there was no Zani. Cindy was left once more with doubt by these inconclusive facts. Who in their right mind would think that by coincidence Zani had a setup like RM's unless Casey was trying to say that Zani was in the same building because maybe all the apartments were similiar and this would also give Cindy a clue where to look.
Weird---just weird.

I will mention one thing that really bothered me - when CA asks KC if she has anything else she wants to add to her message to Caylee, KC says "Just that I love her. I truly, truly love that little girl and miss her so much."

Who calls their own daughter "that little girl", it's an extremely disassociated comment. It's like she's commenting as a third party or something...

hmmm well I don't know but my dh will say that to me sometimes about our kids he will say "i love that little girl more than life...or that boy doesn't even know how much I love him..." so when the A's say things like "that little girl" or "the kid" or any other "term" other than her name it doesn't set off the same red flags for me that it seems to do for others....or maybe I should start sleeping with one eye open and on my DH at all times :waitasec: :lol: not really

hmmm well I don't know but my dh will say that to me sometimes about our kids he will say "i love that little girl more than life...or that boy doesn't even know how much I love him..." so when the A's say things like "that little girl" or "the kid" or any other "term" other than her name it doesn't set off the same red flags for me that it seems to do for others....or maybe I should start sleeping with one eye open and on my DH at all times :waitasec: :lol: not really

By chance are you in the Southeast? I really do hear that a lot. I think it is regional?

everyone's posting that casey said, 'set up to look like' but i hear, 'set up a lot like'.
i realize it's not a big difference but it does sound less noteworthy.
i don't know if i'm being confused by her accent or what???

I hear her say "Set up a lot like" as well. Some things just aren't worth dickering over, though. The specific value of either of these comments amounts to the same thing: Casey once told her mother that this was Caylee at Zanny's and was caught in the lie and so tried to spin whatever she'd previously told her mother into a "it was an easy mistake, mom....the apartments look a lot alike and both of them have Rock Band drumsets."

All it says is that Casey thinks really fast on her feet. I'm still more amazed that Casey is able to figure out WHICH picture out of the thousands of Caylee pictures that Cindy was talking about in order to zoom right into the story she previously told. That is a master liar.

Don't forget "the little snothead"....... gee, I hardly ever refer to my children, who I love more than life itself, by their christian names - - - I'm constantly and unendingly calling them little snotheads. Aren't you? lol I hope that the jury is made up entirely of ws'ers. No, I wish that I was on the jury. :furious: I pray that the trial doesn't take forever to happen because I don't think that I'll last that long! And I thought that my family was severly disfunctional......this all makes me think we were really, really, really just average. Why, I haven't even murdered anyone in my distant family yet. Boooooooring.

THat little snothead was severe.
While we all here might say "that little boy", our terms of endearment are more along the lines of 'baby luv' or beebo' than 'snot head'

I didn't hear the "oh well" when I first listened but just went back and listened again. You are exactly right. It was cold and callous. Those two words speak volumes.

I didn't catch it the first time either. But,when I heard the replay and caught it-it took my breath away! To me that was a glimpse or a snapshot of the monster who snuffed out the life of an innocent, defenseless baby!! Truly frightning-I pray to God Caylee didn't see that face!:furious:

I think the fact that RM's room was set up like Zani's was a real clue to Cindy.
Either someone at that apartment was Zani or there was no Zani. Cindy was left once more with doubt by these inconclusive facts. Who in their right mind would think that by coincidence Zani had a setup like RM's unless Casey was trying to say that Zani was in the same building because maybe all the apartments were similiar and this would also give Cindy a clue where to look.
Weird---just weird.

When I heard that conversation, I thought Cindy was trying hard to research through process of identification who Zanny really was (because it couldn't of been Casey who did something to Caylee). It sounded as if she was implicating RM as the possible perp. Casey rejected that by recognizing CA was implicating RM but denied it was him but that Zannie's place is similar. Wrong apt., wrong Zanny. Am I making any sense?

By chance are you in the Southeast? I really do hear that a lot. I think it is regional?

Yes, I do declare it 'twere thus so. There's a lot of affected formalism toward speaking of young children in the 'South'. I think it comes by way of English/Edwardian detachment where kids are concerned. There's a difference between speaking about children to people outside of the familiy v.s. within the familiy, but sometimes the affected public speach wanders into familiar speech too. My British mother speaks much the same way.

It always seemed to me a bit cutesy, but not as detached as it might seem to outsiders. Many elder African American women I know still call children Mr. Lee and Miss Caylee BTW, echoing the Master and Miss of the Anglos.

Fiddlelee-dee... it's nothing to get all fussed about.

When I heard that conversation, I thought Cindy was trying hard to research through process of identification who Zanny really was (because it couldn't of been Casey who did something to Caylee). It sounded as if she was implicating RM as the possible perp. Casey rejected that by recognizing CA was implicating RM but denied it was him but that Zannie's place is similar. Wrong apt., wrong Zanny. Am I making any sense?

Yep, you are making poerfect sense. That is exactly what i was trying to say but couldnt get the word out right...

KC was stupid enough to think she was going to get away with saying that pic was at Zani's as proof that Zani existed. Obviously she didnt think LE was going to identify the location of each and every pic... she is such a damn TWIT.

I suspect lying is her main coping mechanism. Its really sad, and makes her really dangerous when she loses it and NEEDS to cope.

She can't stomach what she's done, her lying and denial are how she's coping reality, with what she's done.
I wanted to believe she was somehow not guilty even though I couldn't see any other way this could happen, until I saw her gag. Now I'm very sure she is.

Take lying away from that girl, and she's gonna be crazier than heck. I'd about bet on it. She's got some very extreme borderline/manipulative patterns with the manipulations here.

She's protecting someone here all right - her own sanity.

No doubt it began as borderline patterns but it has gone much deeper, waaay farther than that. IMO. Now Cindy on the other hand..

Because if you can get him in a room away from Cindy he seems almost rational and connected with reality?

And because if you watch the body language Casey will be vulnerable with George. They have their issues and she has told people she hates him (very teenage mentality), but she truly doesn't trust Cindy. She hardens up around Cindy, or sheds a tear or two, she doesn't trust Cindy not attack her in moments of weakness. She clearly feels she can let her guard down around Dad. In her Universal questioning with LE she says her mom will never forgive her, not that Lee and George won't. Cindy has kept an itemized list of everything that girl has ever done wrong and then taken it to the next level with mixed messages.

What have you done?!?!
No one will ever convince me Casey harmed Caylee.

You are an unfit mother
Casey is the mother of the year.

Casey has never had sex.
Casey is a w****.

Casey caused no problems
Casey is a sociopath.

:blowkiss:

Except for the first sentence, I don't remember reading any of the rest. Was the info from "Uncle Rick" the real uncle or the one pretending to be him? Did Kiomarie say this in her statement to LE? tia

It was the Uncle Rick who posted piccies of his wedding, including a prego KC, on Topix, and who is now working with NG. He also posted here, for awhile. CA's brother.

Kiomara said that stuff in an interview in the tabloids a couple of weeks ago. She was talking about the confidences that she and KC exchanged in the wooded area behind the school. She was speaking of the times when they discussed "getting rid of" their virginity. She remembered KC telling her she had done so, and then saying she had eight guys.

She also said she remembers when KC got pregnant. KC told her that "the condom broke," and she was scared to tell her folks. She said KC introduced her to the bio father, a "tall, slim, quiet" guy. She said KC didn't keep him around long, and later told her friends that he died.

Another remark coming from kc, "Don't worry I haven't told them anything". Well we know that! She hasn't spoke any important theories or facts that works or fits a scenario.

Maybe she was referring to things she knows CA did...I go back and forth with CA being involved from the begining or not...I am concerned with CA how she has intentionally ruined the investigation. She hasn't missed a beat. She is a compulsive cleaner and a total control freak. I know she scoured that house looking for clues on where Caylee could be from June 16th forward. She knew what clothes, including underwear were missing, toys, books, shoes, bedding covers, juice cups, etc.. Having a sippy cup at her age is odd. Caylee was behind in the toilet training also. I think this was just laziness on kc's part. BTW, can any of you imagine kc changing Caylee? Doesn't work for me..and frankly worries me. I wonder if she ever lost it when changing occurred?

CA has not shared any her findings with the LE, but she may have shared them with kc. Wanna bet all these things were in the bag/s recovered at scene? CA knew what was missing.

How many people say their daughter is going on a vacation from work (they know she doesn't work) to "bond" with her child? Fact is, kc never connected with Caylee...I shutter to think what that child endured during the day. CA should be ashamed to let the child alone with her "sociopathic" (her words) daughter.

kc is a malignant narcissist and anything she says has to be directly beneficial to herself, so it is unlikely she was referring to anything significant about Caylee.

On the video of CA telling KC she knew who's apt. it was (allegedely Nanny's), KC's dumdfounded reaction and hesitation was very telling. She was like (OH crap, I'm caught) she couldn't think of a lie fast enough this time, and admitted it wasn't Nanny's apt.
I do think that when CA told KC they forgive her for anything she said(supposedly to the shrinks) CA meant about the fight Ca and KC had on the night of the 15th, when CA allegedly had her hands around KC's neck.
One last thought- If KC deserved "Mother of the Year", as indicated by CA of how wonderful a mother KC was, then why would KC have to go away with Caylee to bond?
This indicates to me that KC was told by CA, that she needed to build a relationship with her child, as there was none.

I call my baby girl a "snot-nosed brat" and a "pesky little thing" all the time. I call my son "the boy child" and "Oscar the Grouch". I call my oldest daughter "the tornado" and "Miss Priss". I also refer to all of them as "bratolas". It is all about the context of the nick-names. My children know that they are my entire world and that I love them more than life.

I don't know how Casey meant her words, or how she felt about Caylee, but it seems that calling her a "snot-nose" is not really that much proof of murder. I suppose it is just one piece of the puzzle, that when placed with the other pieces, makes a complete picture.

I call my baby girl a "snot-nosed brat" and a "pesky little thing" all the time. I call my son "the boy child" and "Oscar the Grouch". I call my oldest daughter "the tornado" and "Miss Priss". I also refer to all of them as "bratolas". It is all about the context of the nick-names. My children know that they are my entire world and that I love them more than life.

I don't know how Casey meant her words, or how she felt about Caylee, but it seems that calling her a "snot-nose" is not really that much proof of murder. I suppose it is just one piece of the puzzle, that when placed with the other pieces, makes a complete picture.

I agree with your analysis. I have five kids, four of which were born within a five year period. I always called them my "Pamper Posse" (More than one was always in diapers). My "hooligans" that were always up to "shenanigans". They had individual petnames that I have used over the years...Miss Diva, The Whiner (SNL had a skit called the whiners and they had diverticulitis and could only eat Mac and cheese) and so on. I have even joked that if my second son had been my first he would have been an only child...of course I didn't mean that, just that he was the one child that gave me gray hairs with his antics. I adore my children, they are the joy and focus of my life, but I do make little jokes from time to time for comic relief of the structered chaos that is my life with the now teenaged "pamper posse":)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back