"Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I dont think we need to set the table or get the A-1, salt/pepper...it aint so.

I heard Casey's statement to Cindy early on the this case. "Don't worry I didn't say anything" and it struck me immediately when she said it, Cindy looked relieved after that. There is definitely a secret in that family, not necessarily about Caylee's death, but about something. Cindy does not want Casey to give away this secret especially to the psychiatrist Casey's seeing in jail. Casey has probably been blackmailing them for years with the information she has, thus the covering and making excuses for her behavior, we can see she is clearly in charge of the whole family. Seriously, I think so many people are caught up in this drama because in my opinion is if they had a magazine titled "Dysfunctional Families in America" the A's would be on the cover. It's crazy. They talk in codes, they stay isolated and to themselves, I have never seen a friend defend Casey, George or Cindy. I know in most cases friends come out and speak for the family, not one friend has said anything about the Anthony's or defended them, including Cindy's own family. So much was going on behind closed doors in that household, and Casey was such a focus in their lives IMO, that they had time for nothing else. I can't believe the audacity of a family to protect at least a mother who would do something so horrific that her child paid with her life, or in my opinion protect a murderer. Anyone that ever had contact with Casey, including Jesse never really knew the person she was, she's an actress and sociopaths can fit into any situation like a chameleon. He was just caught up with a person who cannot feel empathy for another human being including her own daughter.

The family secret was that a thieving, lying sociopath is the "princess" they presented to the world.

The "iI didn't say anything" meant, I think, that KC didn't bad-mouth the family to the shrink, as she had been doing. You know.. the stories about the As divorcing over GA's fictitious "girlfriend." All the lies she told when she wanted to look interesting, or gain sympathy.

Bet I should read to the end of this thread before replying BUT- I cannot for the life of me see one of the A's foregoing due financial support for Caylee just to protect anyone's reputation...IMOO.

CA says that KC would never tell them who the father was. Kiomara said she met the father and he was, "Just another guy," KC told her later that he had died. Kiomara thought that was a fiction. She was just tired of the guy. Kiomara also said KC had eight guys about that time. Uncle Rick said she got prego at a party, and didn't know which was the father.

As for child support... KC pretty much only dates guys who are unemployed or marginally employed.

SCSam, I can't either. No way would CA let some guy "get away with" not financially supporting Caylee. I can almost hear her asking KC, "who did this to you?", and then demanding KC file for support.

And, if KC doesn't even know?

Not sure what the bio father has to do with the case, BTW? He's been out of the picture since conception.

IMO, lots of dark secrets and emotional blackmail in this family!

Well, the darkest family secret is sitting in the slammer, right now.

The promoted her as the "princess," knowing she was a thieving sociopath, and covering up her crimes.

CA says that KC would never tell them who the father was. Kiomara said she met the father and he was, "Just another guy," KC told her later that he had died. Kiomara thought that was a fiction. She was just tired of the guy. Kiomara also said KC had eight guys about that time. Uncle Rick said she got prego at a party, and didn't know which was the father. :bang::bang:

As for child support... KC pretty much only dates guys who are unemployed or marginally employed.

"Eight other guys" :eek: That's alot of paternity tests....no wonder she doesn't know who the father is?

I do see Caylee in JP Chatt.....Do you know when they met? Apparently he didn't like her

I meant that it wasnt Caylees OWN MOTHER that did this horrible thing to her
:( Holding out some little microscopic hope that it wasnt her

i was just curious as to why you didn't see casey as 'cold blooded'. i didn't mean to upset you and i apologize.

IMO, lots of dark secrets and emotional blackmail in this family!

Emotional blackmail is a way of life in personality disordered homes, sadly no secrets are even needed.

The other part of the video I found interesting begins at around 16 minutes. Casey is speaking with George and Cindy starts moving in her seat, leaning forward, then she tries to take the phone from George but he doesn't let go of it so THEN starts to rub her chest as if in pain and Casey says, without breaking stride in the conversation or showing any real concern, to George "tell mom to keep breathing". George said nothing to Cindy, didn't even look in Cindy's direction to see WTF Casey was talking about & he too shows no concern for Cindy and they attempt to continue on with their conversation but Cindy takes the phone from George.

IMO Cindy's attempt at manipulation is showing through and it's very telling, to me, that no one even bats an eyelash.. and when she doesn't get the response she is expecting she stops rubbing her chest- like nothing happened and takes the phone away from George. Seems to me the members of that family have gotten sick and tired of Cindy's emotional blackmail yet they allowed Casey to pick up where Cindy left off.

OneLostGrl, I have learned so much from you while reading here the past few months. I admire your honesty and courage. Too bad you can't bottle some of that for the A's!

Does anyone recall, in the last doc dump, Cindy gives "permission" for Casey to reveal all secrets, that they (the A's) were strong enough and that nothing could harm them further? What was that about?

OneLostGrl, I have learned so much from you while reading here the past few months. I admire your honesty and courage. Too bad you can't bottle some of that for the A's!

Does anyone recall, in the last doc dump, Cindy gives "permission" for Casey to reveal all secrets, that they (the A's) were strong enough and that nothing could harm them further? What was that about?

I don't know but I wish Casey would listen if Cindy did indeed tell her to talk.

CA knew KA was late to their visit because she was with the shrink..So, I always had the feeling what was said between CA & KA had more to do with something family related then the crime itself..Something neither one of them, especially CA, wanted out there.

I thought that as well.

Hello WSers ! This is my very first post but I've been following this case from the beginning and reading this board for a few months.
I wanted to add something I noticed in the first tape. Approx. 10:10 into the video, when CA attempts to take the phone from GA, he says to KC "Your mother wants to talk to you" and KC gets this exasperated look on her face and mumbles "Oh God".
It's obvious she doesn't want to speak to her mother again, probably because CA has been asking some difficult questions.
You would think if her little daughter HAS been kidnapped she'd be wanting to talk to her mother to get their own "investigation" started.
Just ANOTHER thing that stuck with me.

A couple things jumped out at me ... the first comment... and then about her Mom taking the phone back and her attitude. Then anything she did not want to answer to her Mom she said her brother already had the info. Then all of the sudden Mom asks about the car and she said this was taped and anyone could see it... blah blah blah. But had no probem telling her Mom her myspace information and email and password. What is wrong with this. I think the A's really have or had no idea of what was going on on that visit.

Its not just you. She makes me want to throw up. I can't stand the sight or sound of her, either!

I think most of us feel that way. Its her smile that gets me... its chilling to know that behind that big grin is a very evil heart. JMHO of course.

If I hear her pronounce misconstrued like "mishcunscrewed" I think I'll vomit.
They only thing I hear on this jail house visit is more to the same lies and the A's falling hook line sinker. There is no secret code just the witch practically daring Cindy to push her too hard. The only real reaction she had was with some talk about Tara, Casey is displeased with Tara.:furious: You can tell that this dance is an old one. Ask Casey a question she doesn't like and up come the defences, mom and dad know it and are very afraid of her reaction.
Guarantee, she has been allowed to get away with that crap for YEARS.
Whatever, Casey can try to pull this on the girls in cell block :behindbar and soon enough she"ll really see how far that gets her.

I will mention one thing that really bothered me - when CA asks KC if she has anything else she wants to add to her message to Caylee, KC says "Just that I love her. I truly, truly love that little girl and miss her so much."

Who calls their own daughter "that little girl", it's an extremely disassociated comment. It's like she's commenting as a third party or something...

Now that, I think, is a family thing. They all call her "that little girl". It is definitely something to add to the oddities of this family.

I had the exact thought when I heard that. CA has nil reaction, I would have been positively fuming. Think about it, even if little Caylee were alive and Zanny was her actual nanny [even a great one] and KC made that statement in a passing conversation??? A woman I had never met, competent nanny or not, has a key to MY home??? And CA has no reaction whatsoever, even under these dire circumstances??

Odd to say the very least.

ITA. CA, being so meticulous in her well-organized home would have freaked out to hear news that this nanny had a key. Geez, before KC went off the rails supposedly CA was quite strict about KC bringing Caylee home at night and not keeping her out. KC was supposedly never away from home and then she is away 31 days and the alarms don't go off in first few days?

Either CA let this slide since there was such BS in play or she saw it as an opening to support the Nanny theory and what may follow -- seeding those listening in. There was a mix of searching for what's going on intermixed with BS to deflect LE.

I will mention one thing that really bothered me - when CA asks KC if she has anything else she wants to add to her message to Caylee, KC says "Just that I love her. I truly, truly love that little girl and miss her so much."

Who calls their own daughter "that little girl", it's an extremely disassociated comment. It's like she's commenting as a third party or something...

I think her calling Caylee "that little girl" was kc mimicking (sp) the emotion that her friend displayed in kc's 1st phone call home when she was trying to get tonE's #. I believe kc will put on whatever facade that she feels she needs at the moment. JG said it, she will "chameleon" herself as she sees fit.

My first post, I am no longer an obsessed lurker. Hello Sleuthers. I must say I am truly amazed by this site and appreciate the wealth of information and opinions expressed. That being said, look out, I have a whole lot of "opinion" to let out ... :)

I think her calling Caylee "that little girl" was kc mimicking (sp) the emotion that her friend displayed in kc's 1st phone call home when she was trying to get tonE's #.

oh well spotted!
welcome Lisa:clap:

I think her calling Caylee "that little girl" was kc mimicking (sp) the emotion that her friend displayed in kc's 1st phone call home when she was trying to get tonE's #. I believe kc will put on whatever facade that she feels she needs at the moment. JG said it, she will "chameleon" herself as she sees fit.

My first post, I am no longer an obsessed lurker. Hello Sleuthers. I must say I am truly amazed by this site and appreciate the wealth of information and opinions expressed. That being said, look out, I have a whole lot of "opinion" to let out ... :)

Welcome to ws :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back