"Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh...okay. Thank You! I will look around for the photo now that I know it's out there somewhere. So she DID in fact date 2 guys in a row with drum set decor! No wonder Caylee liked to play with the sticks.

I am sure that most of the fellows that she was messing with had the same drum set..Rock Band is really an obsession with young men these days..and old alike..lol my hubby is playing on it now..

Oh...okay. Thank You! I will look around for the photo now that I know it's out there somewhere. So she DID in fact date 2 guys in a row with drum set decor! No wonder Caylee liked to play with the sticks.

Ric's drumset was the kind that you play on XBOX or Nintendo WII.. Like the Rockband set or Guitar Hero World Tour.. these are very common for any gamer to have. My son has 2 sets.. one for the Xbox and one for the Wii.. they're actually very easy to play and tons of fun.. you just have to follow the colors that's all..

Regarding the photo I've read about, the one of the apartment with a drum set...why is there a drum set in Ric's apartment? I thought it was TonE's roomate who had a drumset. I recall mention of Caylee playing with it. And the whole story "Wake up Nate. Wake up Cam." Can someone fill me in? Did KC date 2 guys in a row with drum sets in their livingrooms or am I confussed? TIA!

Also, is there a written transcript yet of George and Cindy's interviews or a written transcript of the jail visits? Or a link to a photo of the apt. with the drum set? Thanks.

i am not sure but the "drums" in that picture are from a video game popular with the age demographic of KC's friends. i would not be surprised if many of her friends had them.

Ric's drumset was the kind that you play on XBOX or Nintendo WII.. Like the Rockband set or Guitar Hero World Tour.. these are very common for any gamer to have. My son has 2 sets.. one for the Xbox and one for the Wii.. they're actually very easy to play and tons of fun.. you just have to follow the colors that's all..

Thank you MDO and SunshineG-Reading about this pic always confussed me cause I only knew of a drum set reference in TonE's apt.

Here is a link to the pic.. I believe this is in Ric's apt. You can see part of the drum set in the background (the black circle with a red outline). Hope this helps!

http://mylifeofcrime.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/caylee-green-dress.jpg

Thanx SS-The dark image in the (our) left background? Never would have seen a drum set there! Interesting. One of the more popular media pics of Caylee. And KC told her parents, at first, or LE, that this pic was taken at "Zanny's" apt? Will have to take another look at it. Is Caylee the right age in this photo to date it to Ric?

In this photo, we see Caylee in the foreground with only a pair drapes and the drum behind her. This ONE photo would spark a conversation about Ric and ZFG's apt.s being simular? God, that girl can stretch and weave so much detail out of nothing! lol

Thanx SS-The dark image in the (our) left background? Never would have seen a drum set there! Interesting. One of the more popular media pics of Caylee. And KC told her parents, at first, or LE, that this pic was taken at "Zanny's" apt? Will have to take another look at it. Is Caylee the right age in this photo to date it to Ric?
There are several pics of Caylee in this setting and one was even published in the National Enquirer...It's definitely RM's home. Unbelievable that KC told her mother it was ZG's appartment! Incredible that CA NEVER asked to see a pic of the Nanny, isn't it?

MOO

snipped:
you're right though--it makes absolutely no sense to say that. i've no idea what in hades it relates to.

My guess?
Cindy Anthony Sunday night, screaming and bitching about Casey's antics: "You've done it this time, I'm going to press theft charges and get custody of Caylee."

Casey: "she's be better off dead than raised by you!"

Just my guess.

JoAnn

"Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry." I feel that it was in regard to the words exchanged in the fight Casey and Cindy had.

However, the two tapes revealed so much more. Exp.1
Cindy asking Casey why she had not done anything about the abandoned car? 2. The hour long ph called that Casey and Caylee had with a former aquantance. 3. The trip
that Casey denied she had made reservations. 4.
Cindy trying to get eye contact with Casey. 5. The breakfast food that Casey brought up herself, saying
"I would never feed Caylee bagels and eggs." Cindy's
quick reply " She loved that food." Casey says" So do I Mom, we are just like one little person."

Thoughout the two tapes Casey repeatedly says, everyone
mixes up her words..LE, friends, and former friends.

IMO this indicates that this has been a way of life for the Anthony family. I do not believe the parents did anything
to Caylee. Over and over, Cindy has tried to make sense
of the confusion in Casey's life. You could see the tired
frustration on her face, when the replies from Casey do not meet reality.

Mind Student

I heard Casey's statement to Cindy early on the this case. "Don't worry I didn't say anything" and it struck me immediately when she said it, Cindy looked relieved after that. There is definitely a secret in that family, not necessarily about Caylee's death, but about something. Cindy does not want Casey to give away this secret especially to the psychiatrist Casey's seeing in jail. Casey has probably been blackmailing them for years with the information she has, thus the covering and making excuses for her behavior, we can see she is clearly in charge of the whole family. Seriously, I think so many people are caught up in this drama because in my opinion is if they had a magazine titled "Dysfunctional Families in America" the A's would be on the cover. It's crazy. They talk in codes, they stay isolated and to themselves, I have never seen a friend defend Casey, George or Cindy. I know in most cases friends come out and speak for the family, not one friend has said anything about the Anthony's or defended them, including Cindy's own family. So much was going on behind closed doors in that household, and Casey was such a focus in their lives IMO, that they had time for nothing else. I can't believe the audacity of a family to protect at least a mother who would do something so horrific that her child paid with her life, or in my opinion protect a murderer. Anyone that ever had contact with Casey, including Jesse never really knew the person she was, she's an actress and sociopaths can fit into any situation like a chameleon. He was just caught up with a person who cannot feel empathy for another human being including her own daughter.

At first I thought the suggestion that LA was the father was absurd, but it would actually make sense. We all know the As need money or they wouldn't be asking for help with the funeral expenses. They claim to "know" who the father is. This lead me to believe they are either lying about knowing who the father is to protect KC so she doesn't appear to be trashy or they know who the father is and he is not dead so they wouldn't be able to collect SS or insurance. If the father is alive then the only reason not so ask for child support is to protect the father's identy. Who would do this unless it was something embaressing and would ruin somones life. So I could see the father being LA.

Another thought is I could see the father being someone in LE who is prehaps married. KC has a thing for LE and she was really adament about having the FBI involved becuase she didn't trust LE. Just a thought!

Bet I should read to the end of this thread before replying BUT- I cannot for the life of me see one of the A's foregoing due financial support for Caylee just to protect anyone's reputation...IMOO.

It is very clear to me that is an outright lie, if you notice Cindy made absolutely no response to it...like a normal person would have said "what?! I don't remember that! She had a key to MY house?! Ack!" ...or... "Oh, yes, I totally forgot that!" ...or... "WTF Casey, you gave a total stranger key to my house!"

I had the exact thought when I heard that. CA has nil reaction, I would have been positively fuming. Think about it, even if little Caylee were alive and Zanny was her actual nanny [even a great one] and KC made that statement in a passing conversation??? A woman I had never met, competent nanny or not, has a key to MY home??? And CA has no reaction whatsoever, even under these dire circumstances??

Odd to say the very least.

I, too, have known women in the past that either did not know which man she had slept with during the month of conception was the father or refused to say who the father was not only to her family but to the child as that child became an adult.

KC wouldn't be the first 22 yr old "party girl" to get knocked up and not know who the father is, either because she slept with more than one guy in the time period or because it was a one-night-stand and she was too drunk to remember his name. I don't think she knows who the father is, or at most might have a vague memory of some dude with dark hair and sexy eyes....

JMO - but I know 2 young women in the same boat.

Bet I should read to the end of this thread before replying BUT- I cannot for the life of me see one of the A's foregoing due financial support for Caylee just to protect anyone's reputation...IMOO.

SCSam, I can't either. No way would CA let some guy "get away with" not financially supporting Caylee. I can almost hear her asking KC, "who did this to you?", and then demanding KC file for support.

I think we should pick apart every thing she says in her tapes, like we have on this thread. Tonite, I heard another discrepancy played on NG. I am going to go back and find it and put it out for you guys. It had to do with Casey talking in present tense and then switching to past tense. Anyone else pick it up?

I will mention one thing that really bothered me - when CA asks KC if she has anything else she wants to add to her message to Caylee, KC says "Just that I love her. I truly, truly love that little girl and miss her so much."

Who calls their own daughter "that little girl", it's an extremely disassociated comment. It's like she's commenting as a third party or something...

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
I heard Casey's statement to Cindy early on the this case. "Don't worry I didn't say anything" and it struck me immediately when she said it, Cindy looked relieved after that. There is definitely a secret in that family, not necessarily about Caylee's death, but about something. Cindy does not want Casey to give away this secret especially to the psychiatrist Casey's seeing in jail. Casey has probably been blackmailing them for years with the information she has, thus the covering and making excuses for her behavior, we can see she is clearly in charge of the whole family. Seriously, I think so many people are caught up in this drama because in my opinion is if they had a magazine titled "Dysfunctional Families in America" the A's would be on the cover. It's crazy. They talk in codes, they stay isolated and to themselves, I have never seen a friend defend Casey, George or Cindy. I know in most cases friends come out and speak for the family, not one friend has said anything about the Anthony's or defended them, including Cindy's own family. So much was going on behind closed doors in that household, and Casey was such a focus in their lives IMO, that they had time for nothing else. I can't believe the audacity of a family to protect at least a mother who would do something so horrific that her child paid with her life, or in my opinion protect a murderer. Anyone that ever had contact with Casey, including Jesse never really knew the person she was, she's an actress and sociopaths can fit into any situation like a chameleon. He was just caught up with a person who cannot feel empathy for another human being including her own daughter.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

IMO, lots of dark secrets and emotional blackmail in this family!

the phantom key

given to

the phantom babysitter

told by the killer

to the

grandparents

i will eat my right leg if any of this is true

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors