"Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it is highly possible that Casey doesn't know, but just for comparison I was raised by a woman very much like Cindy. She was a young single mom with no real support and really could have used the child support, but she would rather have control over the situation. She left my birth certificate blank for father's name, and til the day she died refused to say who he was (it was none of my business). It is very much possible that they just didn't want him involved. Control, control, control.

That seems very likely, to me.

I agree. I do believe there is some family secret that is being protected, but I don't believe G & C were anyhow involved, at least early on. Perhaps some coverup later, I will not object to those suggestions, but in no way did they initially know.

The family secret is that the daughter is a sociopathic liar and constant thief.

Were not supposed to talk about it here but, I do believe this where it is all heading. The A's haven't even reacted to any of this. I just hope whatever was going on in that family wasn't being done to Caylee also.

The A's do not have to react to any rumors. I wouldn't, if my family was accused of anything out of left field. Or, anything that wasn't their business.

I think we need a ruling from J. Bean.

CA knew KA was late to their visit because she was with the shrink..So, I always had the feeling what was said between CA & KA had more to do with something family related then the crime itself..Something neither one of them, especially CA, wanted out there.

Exactly. She had been talking to the shrinks and then CA said "We forgive you for anything you said." "Don't worry, I didn't say anything."

Apparently there was something no one wanted the shrinks to know. Or it could be simply that KC blamed everything that went wrong in her life on her "controlling, abusive parents" and they were used to her saying these things to whoever would listen.

:clap:

This was such a scripted question from Cindy, I wanted to throw up!

That was the Key for the Defense to use!

She is always thinking about the next LIE isn't she? Amazing,now we gotta have that played in court....:mad:

hi Brini :)

but but but but but but but but but

we cant believe them because they lie

they know - i can sense it :laugh::laugh::laugh:

One is amazed that they don't trip over their noses. ;-)

Exactly. She had been talking to the shrinks and then CA said "We forgive you for anything you said." "Don't worry, I didn't say anything."

Apparently there was something no one wanted the shrinks to know. Or it could be simply that KC blamed everything that went wrong in her life on her "controlling, abusive parents" and they were used to her saying these things to whoever would listen.

Dot, you are SO the voice of reason!

I never understand why KC would give a key to CA house. I would had Flip if my daughter gave a key to someone I don't know and never meant.:bang:

I think it's safe tpo say..she didnt,her imaginary nanny dont even exist lol

She's been bad-mouthing her folks, a lot. She made up a story about them getting a divorce, over GA's alleged girlfriend.. She's accused each of them , at different times, of abusing or mistreating her. If any of it WAS true, whop could tell?

This is like the 'you don't know what my involvement is?' discussion. I think Cindy was making a joke. Casey was talking to the shrink, and Cindy says, "We forgive anything that you've said...or done.", like Casey has been bashing her parents (like the cliche the shrink always blames the mother) then Casey comes back and says, "I haven't said anything, don't worry." like ha, ha, I didn't bash you.
JMO
Lanie

OMG, I never thought about that. I bet you're right, remember didnt LE tell GA there were some disturbing?? photos of his daughter. I bet that is what he is talking about.

maybe regarding her 'personal' life, including anything related the the father of caylee, or speculated about her relationship with lee, or the fight with cindy...or her naughty, naughty online pics...or..........................

so yea, basically, if there things you don't want people to know about you, don't go and murder someone. it seems so simple a concept, doesn't it?

sorry meant to quote this before, yeah, i think it has to do with the pic that le told ga about.

I re-listened (is that a word?) to that visit earlier today. I truly think CA & GA are trying to get her to just tell the truth. They desperately want her to tell what happened to Caylee. CA even tries to guilt her in a way by stressing how sooooo many people are looking for her. She is trying to get KA to say something, the truth, anything about where Caylee is or what happened. I also think as someone earlier has mentioned, that LE has given them prompts and what to say to get info out of her.

I also think that GA is doing this when he asks her if there is anything she needs to tell him. I always wonder if she was going to tell him when she had requested that meeting and then JB stopped her from going through with it.

I re-listened (is that a word?) to that visit earlier today. I truly think CA & GA are trying to get her to just tell the truth. They desperately want her to tell what happened to Caylee. CA even tries to guilt her in a way by stressing how sooooo many people are looking for her. She is trying to get KA to say something, the truth, anything about where Caylee is or what happened. I also think as someone earlier has mentioned, that LE has given them prompts and what to say to get info out of her.

I also think that GA is doing this when he asks her if there is anything she needs to tell him. I always wonder if she was going to tell him when she had requested that meeting and then JB stopped her from going through with it.

I think there were several times that she might have talked in the very beginning but Baez became her new man-strength as time went on. She came close when she took the left instead of a right, and when she wanted Beary to pass along that message for a private meeting with George.

KC had shown CA the photo of Caylee and told her it was Zanny's apartment. When no ZFG could be located and her apt. had been empty for months, CA began to think that "Zanny" was the general term for "babysitter" that KC used, meaning whoever was babysitting Caylee at the moment. When CA learned that the photo was taken at RM's, she figured RM or AH were "Zanny" and was hoping that this would prove that Zanny was actually one of them.

Ok, KC I know who lives in this apartment. Is Zanny really RM or AH? Did they take Caylee?? KC responds that Zanny's apartment is set up very similar to RM's and she has drums too. She didn't catch where CA was going with this at all. CA was trying to decipher the code "Zanny", but KC continued with the lie that there was actually a Zanny person. CA looks so deflated, she thought she had figured it all out.

KC is as dumb as it gets.

Obviously, there is something that none of the A's want anyone to know and CA was afraid that KC had spilled the beans to the shrinks. "Don't worry, I haven't said anything." Whew, what a relief - eh?

GA implies that the longer this goes on, the more likely that things will be exposed that are not favorable to the family and will have dire consequences for all of them. KC could not care less. You can see that GA no more believes KC than we do.

She pulls the tears out of her eyes when they get to issues she will not discuss. They back off. She plays them like a fiddle.

CA tells KC to look into her eyes. Every mother on the planet can tell when their kid is lying by looking into their eyes. CA knew right then.

I haven't seen this discussed anywhere and don't know where to put it.
In the first jailhouse visit CA tells KC "We forgive anything that you've said".
KC holds the phone away from her ear, looks at it as if in shock and states "Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry". I think this comment raised a big red flag with LE. I haven't seen any discussion as to what this may have been about, does anyone have any idea?

I don't know if this has already been said in this thread, but when Lee visited Casey in jail in one of the earlier tapes, he made a similar statement to Casey when he visited her. It also struck me as odd. Don't worry you didn't say anything about what? What is there to hide when you're looking for your missing niece?

Funny...their attorneys seem VERY worried. LOL I would have to assume they have good reason. ;)

She's a smooth liar, even fixes the lies she's lied about. ex: CA asks Casey to describe Zanny. At the same time CA says curly hair, Casey says straight hair. (or something like that) Casey catches herself, slows down a bit and says somethng like "it's curly but she wears it straight. It's called a hair straightner, Mom. Remember? Zanny gave me my straightner?" CA just sits there. Never says "oh yeah" or "i remember that" from what I recall. I may have to go back and look.:waitasec:

Anyway, it remended of me when when you ask a kid something and they say "huh???" or "what???" to give them a few extra seconds to make something up.

I've noticed that in several of the jailhouse conversations, Cindy has a habit of preempting Casey - asking a question and then stating that she knows the answer. It's like a game is being played......."you better not lie because I already know the answer."

I remember Cindy's LE interview when she said that she thought that Jesse or Amy were "Zanny", and at that point I think Cindy knew there was no real nanny named Zanny, but that Zanny was just another name for the real person that had Caylee. For a while, Cindy believed that one of Casey's friends was holding Caylee.

A family went into total 24/7 damage control as soon as they realized that CA made a gargantuan error by actually being 100% honest for once on the 911.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back