"Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This family is just weird. I thought my first husbands family was strange but they are nothing compared to this family. My ex-in laws are professional liars, crooks, cons, and have a closet full of skeletons. Just a sick bunch of people, but I do think the A's have them beat in the strange department. There is probably so much we do not know about this crazy bunch that we all will be shocked when it comes out. GA is right, the longer this drags on the more sick stuff is gonna come out.

KC had shown CA the photo of Caylee and told her it was Zanny's apartment. When no ZFG could be located and her apt. had been empty for months, CA began to think that "Zanny" was the general term for "babysitter" that KC used, meaning whoever was babysitting Caylee at the moment. When CA learned that the photo was taken at RM's, she figured RM or AH were "Zanny" and was hoping that this would prove that Zanny was actually one of them.

Ok, KC I know who lives in this apartment. Is Zanny really RM or AH? Did they take Caylee?? KC responds that Zanny's apartment is set up very similar to RM's and she has drums too. She didn't catch where CA was going with this at all. CA was trying to decipher the code "Zanny", but KC continued with the lie that there was actually a Zanny person. CA looks so deflated, she thought she had figured it all out.

KC is as dumb as it gets.

Obviously, there is something that none of the A's want anyone to know and CA was afraid that KC had spilled the beans to the shrinks. "Don't worry, I haven't said anything." Whew, what a relief - eh?

GA implies that the longer this goes on, the more likely that things will be exposed that are not favorable to the family and will have dire consequences for all of them. KC could not care less. You can see that GA no more believes KC than we do.

She pulls the tears out of her eyes when they get to issues she will not discuss. They back off. She plays them like a fiddle.

CA tells KC to look into her eyes. Every mother on the planet can tell when their kid is lying by looking into their eyes. CA knew right then.

ca doesn't need to look into her eyes. she just has to make sure the mouth is moving....

A family went into total 24/7 damage control as soon as they realized that CA made a gargantuan error by actually being 100% honest for once on the 911.

MY thoughts exactly. I think she was totally aware of her car smelling like there was a dead body in the damned car. That just doesn't come from nowhere. (make sense?)

I haven't seen this discussed anywhere and don't know where to put it.
In the first jailhouse visit CA tells KC "We forgive anything that you've said".
KC holds the phone away from her ear, looks at it as if in shock and states "Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry". I think this comment raised a big red flag with LE. I haven't seen any discussion as to what this may have been about, does anyone have any idea?

(My bold) Wow. KC does indeed say "I haven't said anything don't worry" but she hold the phone like that because there was an issue with the volume....I really don't think it had much to do with anything other than that. Either way, I can see that statement being very telling.

If you go to the part where Cindy hands George the phone and he talks to
Casey for a while and then he says “mom wants to talk to you”
and as he gives the phone back to Cindy…. does anyone hear
Casey say “oh god” or is it just me?

*it is about 10:10 into the video*

i thought she said "oh good"

she says 'go ahead' but says it kind of quickly. she says it each time someone says ' i want to ask you a question' or 'here, dad or mom wants to talk to you again'.

sometimes it does sound like she is saying 'oh god' but it's because she's saying it quickly and through conjured tearfulness.

I re-listened (is that a word?) to that visit earlier today. I truly think CA & GA are trying to get her to just tell the truth. They desperately want her to tell what happened to Caylee. CA even tries to guilt her in a way by stressing how sooooo many people are looking for her. She is trying to get KA to say something, the truth, anything about where Caylee is or what happened. I also think as someone earlier has mentioned, that LE has given them prompts and what to say to get info out of her.

I also think that GA is doing this when he asks her if there is anything she needs to tell him. I always wonder if she was going to tell him when she had requested that meeting and then JB stopped her from going through with it.

I agree.

I re-listened (is that a word?) to that visit earlier today. I truly think CA & GA are trying to get her to just tell the truth. They desperately want her to tell what happened to Caylee. CA even tries to guilt her in a way by stressing how sooooo many people are looking for her. She is trying to get KA to say something, the truth, anything about where Caylee is or what happened. I also think as someone earlier has mentioned, that LE has given them prompts and what to say to get info out of her.

I also think that GA is doing this when he asks her if there is anything she needs to tell him. I always wonder if she was going to tell him when she had requested that meeting and then JB stopped her from going through with it.

That was my take, too. I think that whole visit was to try to gain Casey's confidence and let her know it was ok for her to tell them what happened. But, I'm not sure what the comment in question here means. I do think it has something to do with the naughty pictures, though. I think CA would just die if the world knew that her darling daughter was doing *advertiser censored*.

is it just me ?

but every time i see a picture, a video, a audio tape of her killer voice it makes me want to WRETCH my guts out

so many lies -

i always figure someone that can kill their own child is dangerous to society

get them off the streets for good

is it just me ?

but every time i see a picture, a video, a audio tape of her killer voice it makes me want to WRETCH my guts out

so many lies -

i always figure someone that can kill their own child is dangerous to society

get them off the streets for good

Its not just you. She makes me want to throw up. I can't stand the sight or sound of her, either!

KC had shown CA the photo of Caylee and told her it was Zanny's apartment. When no ZFG could be located and her apt. had been empty for months, CA began to think that "Zanny" was the general term for "babysitter" that KC used, meaning whoever was babysitting Caylee at the moment. When CA learned that the photo was taken at RM's, she figured RM or AH were "Zanny" and was hoping that this would prove that Zanny was actually one of them.

Ok, KC I know who lives in this apartment. Is Zanny really RM or AH? Did they take Caylee?? KC responds that Zanny's apartment is set up very similar to RM's and she has drums too. She didn't catch where CA was going with this at all. CA was trying to decipher the code "Zanny", but KC continued with the lie that there was actually a Zanny person. CA looks so deflated, she thought she had figured it all out.

KC is as dumb as it gets.

Obviously, there is something that none of the A's want anyone to know and CA was afraid that KC had spilled the beans to the shrinks. "Don't worry, I haven't said anything." Whew, what a relief - eh?

GA implies that the longer this goes on, the more likely that things will be exposed that are not favorable to the family and will have dire consequences for all of them. KC could not care less. You can see that GA no more believes KC than we do.

She pulls the tears out of her eyes when they get to issues she will not discuss. They back off. She plays them like a fiddle.

CA tells KC to look into her eyes. Every mother on the planet can tell when their kid is lying by looking into their eyes. CA knew right then.

Excellent analysis DotsEyes,

From all that we have read and heard from KC's interviews with LE, it certainly appears that this isn't the first time in KC's life that she has been untruthful. Almost all of KC's statements on tape have been lies about her lifestyle, employment, babysitter/nanny and much more in her 22 years of life with her parents/family/friends.

It is easy to understand that people close to her would believe her and just leave it at that. But living with parents and "hanging out with friends", you would think that even just one person would question her after the 911 call from CA, but between a "pack of lies" fed to them, with maybe just a bit of truth mixed in, it could explain why she is being treated with "kid gloves", when she should be treated as she is right now....An inmate with murder charges against her two year old daughter.

Nothing against her parents, as I feel for them. But it is hard to believe they lived in the same house and didn't see any signs.

BTW, Hi everyone. No longer lurking here and just enjoy reading your opinions and the latest news. It's nice to finally join and meet you all!:)

I caught that the first time I saw the tape, to me it sounded like KC was assuring her mother that all the family secrets were safe, and I won't go into what those secrets could be. I am of the opinion that it didn't have anything to do with Caylee's disappearence, but I've been wrong before. JMO

Very sad if this is true, as that would show that they were more concerned on their FIRST visit with KC about family secrets being revealed than finding Caylee.

I think we should pick apart every thing she says in her tapes, like we have on this thread. Tonite, I heard another discrepancy played on NG. I am going to go back and find it and put it out for you guys. It had to do with Casey talking in present tense and then switching to past tense. Anyone else pick it up?

I think we should pick apart every thing she says in her tapes, like we have on this thread. Tonite, I heard another discrepancy played on NG. I am going to go back and find it and put it out for you guys. It had to do with Casey talking in present tense and then switching to past tense. Anyone else pick it up?

Pattymarie- I think it was when she was talking about Blanchard Park (early in the case) and she switched to past tense, saying something like she "liked" to play in a certain place, etc. She also did it a couple of other times, but I can't rmemeber offhand.

And: "you were good grandparents......are good grandparents"

edited cuz' I can't spell for crud tonight!

I always thought this had to do with the incest that KC did accuse GA and LA of at one point. I can't remember now where in the timeline she did that...

Regarding the photo I've read about, the one of the apartment with a drum set...why is there a drum set in Ric's apartment? I thought it was TonE's roomate who had a drumset. I recall mention of Caylee playing with it. And the whole story "Wake up Nate. Wake up Cam." Can someone fill me in? Did KC date 2 guys in a row with drum sets in their livingrooms or am I confussed? TIA!

Also, is there a written transcript yet of George and Cindy's interviews or a written transcript of the jail visits? Or a link to a photo of the apt. with the drum set? Thanks.

And: "you were good grandparents......are good grandparents"

edited cuz' I can't spell for crud tonight!

And don't forget "she was lucky to have you.....she IS lucky to have you"

Regarding the photo I've read about, the one of the apartment with a drum set...why is there a drum set in Ric's apartment? I thought it was TonE's roomate who had a drumset. I recall mention of Caylee playing with it. And the whole story "Wake up Nate. Wake up Cam." Can someone fill me in? Did KC date 2 guys in a row with drum sets in their livingrooms or am I confussed? TIA!

Also, is there a written transcript yet of George and Cindy's interviews or a written transcript of the jail visits? Or a link to a photo of the apt. with the drum set? Thanks.
I don't know where the link to the photo is, but we probably have it in our photo thread.

Ric had a set of drums in his apartment where the photo was taken and the one that Casey had lied about supposedly to Cindy.

The roomate of AL, if I am not mistaken, had the type of set up that is electronic drums.

I don't know where the link to the photo is, but we probably have it in our photo thread.

Ric had a set of drums in his apartment where the photo was taken and the one that Casey had lied about supposedly to Cindy.

The roomate of AL, if I am not mistaken, had the type of set up that is electronic drums.

Oh...okay. Thank You! I will look around for the photo now that I know it's out there somewhere. So she DID in fact date 2 guys in a row with drum set decor! No wonder Caylee liked to play with the sticks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah
Back