DNA Solves
OMG

Is that apartment Zani's apartment
The ones with the drums in it
Yes it has drums in it
Is that Zanis apartment because I know whose apartment that is
Thats Ricardos apartment was set up a lot to look like Zanis apartment

HOLY

Maybe OMG Maybe Zani is a cover for someone else !!!!

You'll have to listen but its near enough !!!

OMG

That was Ricardo or Tony's apt. CA was trying to establish that they HAVE something to prove that there is a Zanny. It hasn't worked. Zanny represents nobody.

No no sarcasm being serious holding out hope I suppose
Had a really hard day today
Im off to bed
I just think the way Cindy says about the apartment and the photos
Those interviews just dont sit right as in Casey being a cold blooded murderer -I dont see it. and I dont see shes smart enough to pull it off

You don't see it, because you are a healthy and intelligent person.

KC isn't smart enough to plan a tip to the bathroom.

Hello Wendi! :Welcome-12-june:to Websleuths.

This is said to be Ricardo's apartment. To me, it looks like the highlighted person is Ricardo.
I'm not really sure but remember casey told cindy who told LE in the cindy video interviews that Zanaida's apartment was the one with the drums?? then in a jail visit cindy asked casey again if Zenaida was the one who gave her a hair straightner and asked about the pic with drums? casey answered"well Ricardo's apartment is set up like Zenaida's??"

So why would Ricardo's apartment be set up to look a lot like Zani's apartment? Same decorator or what?

It isn't. CA is trying to convince people that there IS a Zanny. The proof being that they have a piccie of the apt. Truth is, it's another shot of Ricardo's drums.

The most recent document dump shows that Casey finished that credit somewhere along the way and got her diploma. CA has lied about a lot of things, but that does not appear to be one.

i know this is a late in the game question but does someone have a link to the doc dumps? i think i am missing one.
TIA:blowkiss:

I don't recall Nejame saying that something would shock us, but I recall LP saying that. IMO, someone in that family is the daddy of Caylee. Think about it. If Caylee's dad were a non family member, who was alive, KC would be going after that child support check with her love of money. If Caylee's dad were dead (so the family says), KC would have gone after some sort of Estate payout or survivor benefits for Caylee. Yep, someone in that family is the baby's daddy. (IMHO)

Now that would initially be a shocker, but knowing what we know about this family now, I wouldn't be so shocked.

That discussion is off limits, in the main forums.

hope of what Jane? caylee is dead.

but she didn't pull it off. she's sitting in jail awaiting trial.
killing someone, let alone an entireley defenceless child is easy, it takes no intelligence whatsoever so she doesn't have to be smart.
if casey doesn't seem cold blooded to you then what makes you feel she's warm or caring or whatever it is that you think?
i'm not being awkward--just curious.

I meant that it wasnt Caylees OWN MOTHER that did this horrible thing to her
:( Holding out some little microscopic hope that it wasnt her

That tape made me sad. George is very expressive - you can see by his body language that he knew that Caylee was dead. Makes me just heartsick.

Yeah, I think GA has been at least semi-aware since he smelled the smell. I don't think he ever got past that.

I hadn't thought of that, but of course Casey would want child support! (to put in her own pockets of course, since Cindy was providing everything Caylee wanted or needed).

Who has the money? She dates guys who are unemployed or marginally employed.

Glad you started this thread. This is something that has SO stuck out in my mind and I also mentioned in the jailhouse visit threads. CA said this comment before KC even mentioned that she was talking to the shrink. I found it very strange and was as if CA couldn't wait to spit that out to her. And then the response from KC "Dont worry I havent said anything" What could she possibly be referring to telling her parents not to worry?

Attempts to cover up?

If you go to the part where Cindy hands George the phone and he talks to
Casey for a while and then he says “mom wants to talk to you”
and as he gives the phone back to Cindy…. does anyone hear
Casey say “oh god” or is it just me?

*it is about 10:10 into the video*

i thought she said "oh good"

I think that statement was referring to the family secrets, too. It was probably hard for CA to even mention because no one actually talks about them, they are just always there. I think the family secrets would explain a lot about this family and why KC did what she did.

I thought LE said KC did what she did because: 1) She found Klee an impediment to her partying, 2) she was jealous of Klee, being that Klee was the new "princess," and 3) She was angry at CA.

if the father died :rolleyes:

1. they would have wanted to know if there was any life insurance on him so they could have collected it

2. social security benefits would have been available

3. he could have had rich relatives and they might have been able to weasel
errrrrr ummmmmm i mean been able get some benefit from him that way

make no mistake about it, they know who the father is
they just dont want the rest of the world to know who it is

CA said they don't know, because KC would never tell them. Also, KC may not know, herself. She accused several guys, and then there's the fact that KC's friends tend to be marginally employed. Who among them has any money?

Not sure why anyone thinks the father's identity has any bearing on the murder, after three years?

Still not buying it ..
IF any of what you're saying is true ..
The Anthony's definitely would have cashed in ..
Considering they have not ..

I'm still not buying it ..
None of them know who the father is ..

;}

Nor, prolly, does KC.

I posted this previously on another thread. Notice the drums in the back and guy sitting on the couch. Why did the person who posted this picture on PB highlight this guy? I blew this picture up and still cant tell who it is.

">

IMG%5D

">
IMG%5D

iirc someone else posted this on another thread and its ricardo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back