"Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think when CA tells Casey, "we forgive you for anything you've said or done" I think she is referring to perhaps the hateful comments that had been spken during the time the cops were called, at the house, etc. and when Casey is arrested. Such as "maybe I am a spiteful " comment from Casey. I think CA is playing nice, trying to lay a guilt trip on Casey to hopefully get info from Casey. When Cindy tells her to look up and Casey starts to cry, that is all a big front for Casey, she is trying to avoid the questions her mom is asking. She wants to control the conversation. Casey is a manipulator.

Very good post.

:clap:

This was such a scripted question from Cindy, I wanted to throw up!

That was the Key for the Defense to use!

Yes, if you notice, CA ask twice "Has someone else been in our house?" She is trying to feed something to casey so casey understands the importance of placing someone outside of the family, in the house, evidence wise.

I clocked that converstaion as well but took it differently. To me it seemed like Cindy started off saying 'I have seen that photo, whose apartment is it' to see if KC was going to tell the truth or say it was Zanny's. I then got the impression that Cindy bottled it because KC was taking so long to answer her and so just blurts out 'I know whose apartment that is!' so that KC can't lie to her about it. KC then says 'it was Ricardo's apartment, it's set up to look a lot like Zanny's'. After KC says that, Cindy's whole demeanour changes and she relaxes as if she can now rest assured that KC isn't lying to her about Zanny.

JMO and impression...

Yes. It's very weird the psychological dynamic in this family. It's obvious casey is lying but the family will grasp anything to prove she is not, and then believe it!

I don't think Casey knows who the father of Caylee is ..

That's what I think, way to many possibilities....that's why there is no one to go after for any support, not because he is no longer alive but that he could be anyone.

If you go to the part where Cindy hands George the phone and he talks to
Casey for a while and then he says “mom wants to talk to you”
and as he gives the phone back to Cindy…. does anyone hear
Casey say “oh god” or is it just me?

*it is about 10:10 into the video*

I thought I heard that too so I replayed it and the second time I heard "Oh, good." But, I know she did not mean that!

CA knew KA was late to their visit because she was with the shrink..So, I always had the feeling what was said between CA & KA had more to do with something family related then the crime itself..Something neither one of them, especially CA, wanted out there.

Same here, although knowing what we know now, I might view the comments differently..

Seriously! I agree with you. You can see CA trying so hard to get information but not really wanting to hear the truth because she knows something is wrong.
She tries to trap casey regarding the supposed picture in Zanny's apartment, but then she realizes she does not really want to hear another lie from casey, so she tells casey, "I know who's apartment it is", before casey can lie. She tries to get casey to look in her eyes. "You know I have to do that." she says. CA is trying to see if casey is being truthful and casey cries when confronted in this way, which immediately causes CA to go into protective, comforting mother role "It's ok to cry, casey."
You also hear CA directly ask casey, "Are we going to be able to find her? Everyone is looking for her. The whole world is looking for her, casey. Are we going to be able to find her?" She is asking her then, if Caylee is dead and buried, or not. Come on! To me it is obvious that CA does not know the truth (or has not accepted the obvious), and is torn between not trusting her child, and wanting to badly to be able to.
As far as the comment about forgiving casey for anything she has said, the reason casey pulls the phone away from her like that is because it is pretty much the first thing CA says on the phone and casey exclaims that the sound is way too loud and asks a jail person to turn down the sound. Did everyone just miss that part? There follows several second about the loud volume.
I agree with an earlier poster that the comment may have been in reference to anything casey said to the doctor during the eval.
I think CA and the rest of the family have either consciously or subconciously covered the total truth, in order to protect casey and protect themselves from the reality of who casey is and what she has done to Caylee. But, I really do not believe there has been anything so egregious as moving a body, or helping to dispose of the body, or participating in the murder. Other things, yes. Enough for obstruction? With FL laws, perhaps. Just doing a parallel investigation and questioning witnesses may be enough. Hiding evidence is definitely enough! So may be not telling all they know or lying about certain things. I'm thinking of handing over the wrong hairbrush, washing clothes from the car and telling LE that the night of June 15 was a wonderful night in which CA tucked in Caylee and casey for the night, as if casey was 12 years old.
Some of these things are bad enough, but I just don't think the Anthony family's hands are anymore dirty than that.

BULLSEYE. The A's are in denial but in no way anything more.

I agree. IMO the body language of the whole family has always been inconsistent with grieving people. I could list example after example but this video clip is a perfect one.

This is one of the proofs to me that these people have deep dark family secrets and they kiss KC's hinny to keep her quiet. I took Cindy's "We forgive you for anything you have said" as her way of finding out if KC had let any of those secrets out. There is another jail visit tape with GA and KC where he goes on and on about "The longer this goes on the more things are going to come out." :confused:

You're right but, I think the point CA was trying to get at with this picture was that Amy was the real babysitter that kidnapped Caylee. CA was looking for connection through clues that Zanny was really Amy. Since Amy was staying at Ricardo's and the pic was at Ricardo's which KC says was also the babysitter's, then Amy was the babysitter that took Caylee. CA knew there were no leads on an actual ZFG so she was setting up a new suspect. CA explains this entire senario in her FBI interview. KC probably didn't know what her mom was planning when she asked her about the pic but, by telling her mom it was Ricardo's apartment, it gave CA what she needed to go forth with this ridiculous, confusing story.

Confusing story, all right! I think maybe we're confusing Annie D. with Amy H. again.

I agree. IMO the body language of the whole family has always been inconsistent with grieving people. I could list example after example but this video clip is a perfect one.

This is one of the proofs to me that these people have deep dark family secrets and they kiss KC's hinny to keep her quiet. I took Cindy's "We forgive you for anything you have said" as her way of finding out if KC had let any of those secrets out. There is another jail visit tape with GA and KC where he goes on and on about "The longer this goes on the more things are going to come out." :confused:

yeah i remember, 'crucial' things iirc ...

<<I just think the way Cindy says about the apartment and the photos>>

Remember in one of the LE interviews where CA tells the police, "at this point I think Zanny could be either Jesse or Amy", or something like that? I think in the jail conversation with Casey, CA thinks she's trying to figure out some big mystery about who Zanny really is because CA knows there isn't a Zanny. She's just letting Casey know that she knows whose apartment that is and if Casey says that's "Zanny's" apartment, then CA has it figured out.

I've noticed that in several of the jailhouse conversations, Cindy has a habit of preempting Casey - asking a question and then stating that she knows the answer. It's like a game is being played......."you better not lie because I already know the answer."

I remember Cindy's LE interview when she said that she thought that Jesse or Amy were "Zanny", and at that point I think Cindy knew there was no real nanny named Zanny, but that Zanny was just another name for the real person that had Caylee. For a while, Cindy believed that one of Casey's friends was holding Caylee.

Still not buying it ..
IF any of what you're saying is true ..
The Anthony's definitely would have cashed in ..
Considering they have not ..

I'm still not buying it ..
None of them know who the father is ..

;}

At first I thought the suggestion that LA was the father was absurd, but it would actually make sense. We all know the As need money or they wouldn't be asking for help with the funeral expenses. They claim to "know" who the father is. This lead me to believe they are either lying about knowing who the father is to protect KC so she doesn't appear to be trashy or they know who the father is and he is not dead so they wouldn't be able to collect SS or insurance. If the father is alive then the only reason not so ask for child support is to protect the father's identy. Who would do this unless it was something embaressing and would ruin somones life. So I could see the father being LA.

Another thought is I could see the father being someone in LE who is prehaps married. KC has a thing for LE and she was really adament about having the FBI involved becuase she didn't trust LE. Just a thought!

It was the very first time the A's had seen her post-arrest..At that time what stood out to me was the look on CA's face almost the entire time she was watching KA..It reeked of serious distrust & anger..She may have been saying she believed her 'story' (for her own sanity it was a necessity) but her body language told to me she did not.

Everything changed after this visit..I'm not sure if CA found out for sure Caylee was gone or she just went in to denial mode but it made me change my mind about her & what was now her prime focus..

Yeah you can see it happening right before your eyes. She looks at with suspicion, and then the tears flow, mom's heart breaks, softens, and then she just starts believing everything Casey says. She simply couldn't believe that this woman crying for mommy and daddy and home, could be a woman who murdered her granddaughter intentional or otherwise. When she leaned back on George, put her hand over her mouth, that was the moment. Casey knew it too. She knew how to work her mom.
GA in my opinion knew. He knew in his heart and in his gut. He was trying to keep Cindy from falling apart, and had to go along, but he knew.
This is so very sad. Casey doesn't even appear remorseful at all. It's like, "what is the big effing deal?" to her. She'll play the game, but only because she thinks it will get her out of a jam. I have never known anyone like her in my life, and hope I never do.

Yes, the manipulation is so subtle, so artful. It makes a person sick. The poor parents desperate for hope and the evil, cold, conniving daughter playing them like a piano. She truly is diabolical.

MsIndy, isn't the highlighted dude pic, something done by a sleuther?

I thought I heard that too so I replayed it and the second time I heard "Oh, good." But, I know she did not mean that!

It's hard to tell but I agree if she said “oh good” she didn't mean it.
The way she said it was sarcastic that’s why I thought
she said "oh god".

IMO this video is one of the best. You can watch the expressions on George
and Cindy’s face and see that they really don’t believe her story at this point.
I think they know they caught her in some lies.
When Cindy says to her to look up so “I can see your eyes”
That is something a mom does when she knows her child is lying.
Kind of like……“look me in the eyes and say that”.

I do think down the road they changed and IMO it was because if they didn’t
believe her story the only alternative was their daughter did something
and they we not to a point where they wanted to believe that Caylee was
really gone.

This might be OT, but has anyone thought that maybe Caylee was the child of a married well known LE officer. We have all wondered how she got money if she didn't work. I wonder if she was blackmailing the father and he was giving her money. Maybe she threaten to tell his wife or he got tired of paying so he had Caylee "kidnapped" and framed KC so she would spend life in Jail. Of course, I don't know why KC wouldn't just tell LE this unless she was worried about her own safety.

It just hit me. I think they are going to claim that KC was brutally raped at some point, conceived Caylee and decided to keep her. Hence the "mother of the year" statement by CA. Then the defense will claim some kind of PTSD or some such crapo.

Hum, that is an interesting angle. It would not surprise me. When asked why KC didnt report it, former LE & a nurse could say they knew by work exp. the trauma it would cause & respected KC's wishes not to report it.

I'm trying to find that info. It may have been after Caylee had been found and I believe he was in another country (PR?). He had just got word that they found Caylee. I'm on a laptop and my mouse died so I have to use this finger pad ... which drives me nuts. lol.

scroll way down to Dec. 11
~snip~
NeJame also says part of the reason he resigned as the Anthonys lawyer was because they were in denial about their daughter's involvement in Caylee's disappearance, and that he could not endorse them saying Casey was innocent. "I resigned a few weeks ago, because I could not support, in any way, shape or form, Casey."

"I've been expecting this day for a while, and although it is a very, very sad day, I think in many ways, we can now really pass on our full blessings to this child, and allow her to go in the peace that she deserves, and allowing her mother to be prosecuted as she deserves," NeJame said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html

video of Najame is also at the above link towards the top of the page at the right.

I am just sitting here after reading these posts, and it dawns on me that CA may have had previous knowledge of KC drugging Caylee or hitting Caylee. The 911 call where she screams at KC, what have you done ......... the we forgive you crap ...............

Caylee was talking and able to express her feelings and I know from my grandkids that they tell me everything, and I mean everything, my daughter has done. Even with the threats of being punished, by a belt or hitting, they still tell me what is going on when I am not around. They also ask me not to tell "mom" that they have told me.

My daughter and I have had many arguments on what type "punishment" is given and when it is necessary. She just doesn't understand that hitting a child because she is frustrated or angry at the moment isn't the mature and motherly thing to do. I won't go into details, but KC and my daughter have similar personality traits and dispositions and I can tell when a lie is being told right off the bat with her.

I can see right through KC as CA can. Difference is I will confront my daughter to protect my grandkids whereas CA is in the A's kool aid of denial.

I also think all the A's know who the bio father is. CA wanted that baby for herself and that may be a reason why there is no legal acknowledgment of the dad. CA would have to "share" Caylee with him and that wasn't gonna happen if she had anything to do about it. So she paid a hefty price in more ways than one to keep Caylee to herself and the A's.

Caylee paid the ultimate price with her life. Again, sad.

I think that is exactly what she was doing. I do it to my kids too. Ex: Where were you last night? Now, before you say anything else to get yourself in deeper trouble, I will tell you I KNOW where you were. Now, where were you."

Yep, I did that to. It's an old, very effective mom tool!

No no sarcasm being serious holding out hope I suppose
Had a really hard day today
Im off to bed
I just think the way Cindy says about the apartment and the photos
Those interviews just dont sit right as in Casey being a cold blooded murderer -I dont see it. and I dont see shes smart enough to pull it off

Yes, unfortunately I don't think she is smart enough to pull it off, which is why she is sitting in jail.

It is so hard to wrap ones head around cold blooded murder. Of ones own flesh and blood. I think that is why this case intrigues everyone.

Either that or I need a life!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdrh12372
Back