"Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Still not buying it ..
IF any of what you're saying is true ..
The Anthony's definitely would have cashed in ..
Considering they have not ..

I'm still not buying it ..
None of them know who the father is ..

;}

I think it is highly possible that Casey doesn't know, but just for comparison I was raised by a woman very much like Cindy. She was a young single mom with no real support and really could have used the child support, but she would rather have control over the situation. She left my birth certificate blank for father's name, and til the day she died refused to say who he was (it was none of my business). It is very much possible that they just didn't want him involved. Control, control, control.

Still not buying it ..
IF any of what you're saying is true ..
The Anthony's definitely would have cashed in ..
Considering they have not ..

I'm still not buying it ..
None of them know who the father is ..

;}

GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:):):)

the reason they didnt cash in is because you cant cash in on something that you dont want the whole world to know about :):):):)

The first time I heard Cindy say that she can't remember the name of her Granddaughter's father, I knew she was lying about the whole thing.

ITA...plus, when she lied in the witness box about Casey graduating...with no hesitation...guess it was too embarassing for her to admit Casey had dropped out and she preferred to tell a "mistruth" about it, and committed perjury to keep up appearances. I think CA is as big a liar as KC.

I think it is highly possible that Casey doesn't know, but just for comparison I was raised by a woman very much like Cindy. She was a young single mom with no real support and really could have used the child support, but she would rather have control over the situation. She left my birth certificate blank for father's name, and til the day she died refused to say who he was (it was none of my business). It is very much possible that they just didn't want him involved. Control, control, control.

This has been my thoughts too impatientredhead. I, too, have known women in the past that either did not know which man she had slept with during the month of conception was the father or refused to say who the father was not only to her family but to the child as that child became an adult. I know that there are many on this board that believe that her sibling is the father of her child, however, I do not and I will revisit my beliefs if DNA shows that she was his child.
I think that it goes against many of our (posters here) values and morals to not share who the father of Caylee was or that, in fact, the father of Caylee may be unknown. This family never ceases to amaze me.

GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:):):)

the reason they didnt cash in is because you cant cash in on something that you dont want the whole world to know about :):):):)

And they knew this 2 1/2 years ago?

;}

Was that one of the first videos made of their visits? I honestly do not know how anyone can distrust Cindy after viewing it. It is so obvious to me that she and GA are entirely focussed on finding Caylee. They are swallowing KC's BS hook, line and sinker....poor fools.

I agree. I do believe there is some family secret that is being protected, but I don't believe G & C were anyhow involved, at least early on. Perhaps some coverup later, I will not object to those suggestions, but in no way did they initially know.

This board is awesome you all have picked this case a part this is my first post so just wanted to say Hello and WOW

I caught that the first time I saw the tape, to me it sounded like KC was assuring her mother that all the family secrets were safe, and I won't go into what those secrets could be. I am of the opinion that it didn't have anything to do with Caylee's disappearence, but I've been wrong before. JMO

I agree with you and the other posters that have said this. I think it had more to do with anything KC may have said about her relationship etc with her parents and nothing at all to do with Caylee.

JMHO
fran

ITA...plus, when she lied in the witness box about Casey graduating...with no hesitation...guess it was too embarassing for her to admit Casey had dropped out and she preferred to tell a "mistruth" about it, and committed perjury to keep up appearances. I think CA is as big a liar as KC.

In my head, I called these lies "gateway lies" told in part to ease the way for bigger lies. You tell small ones that could be easily excused by the listener and pretty soon the listener is constantly trying to excuse the lies when the truth comes out. It frees the liar and entangles the listener.

if the father died :rolleyes:

1. they would have wanted to know if there was any life insurance on him so they could have collected it

2. social security benefits would have been available

3. he could have had rich relatives and they might have been able to weasel
errrrrr ummmmmm i mean been able get some benefit from him that way

make no mistake about it, they know who the father is
they just dont want the rest of the world to know who it is

Were not supposed to talk about it here but, I do believe this where it is all heading. The A's haven't even reacted to any of this. I just hope whatever was going on in that family wasn't being done to Caylee also.

The most recent document dump shows that Casey finished that credit somewhere along the way and got her diploma. CA has lied about a lot of things, but that does not appear to be one.

The most recent document dump shows that Casey finished that credit somewhere along the way and got her diploma. CA has lied about a lot of things, but that does not appear to be one.

I haven't seen that. Did she graduate when Cindy said she graduated though, or at some later time??

Was that one of the first videos made of their visits? I honestly do not know how anyone can distrust Cindy after viewing it. It is so obvious to me that she and GA are entirely focussed on finding Caylee. They are swallowing KC's BS hook, line and sinker....poor fools.

Seriously! I agree with you. You can see CA trying so hard to get information but not really wanting to hear the truth because she knows something is wrong.
She tries to trap casey regarding the supposed picture in Zanny's apartment, but then she realizes she does not really want to hear another lie from casey, so she tells casey, "I know who's apartment it is", before casey can lie. She tries to get casey to look in her eyes. "You know I have to do that." she says. CA is trying to see if casey is being truthful and casey cries when confronted in this way, which immediately causes CA to go into protective, comforting mother role "It's ok to cry, casey."
You also hear CA directly ask casey, "Are we going to be able to find her? Everyone is looking for her. The whole world is looking for her, casey. Are we going to be able to find her?" She is asking her then, if Caylee is dead and buried, or not. Come on! To me it is obvious that CA does not know the truth (or has not accepted the obvious), and is torn between not trusting her child, and wanting to badly to be able to.
As far as the comment about forgiving casey for anything she has said, the reason casey pulls the phone away from her like that is because it is pretty much the first thing CA says on the phone and casey exclaims that the sound is way too loud and asks a jail person to turn down the sound. Did everyone just miss that part? There follows several second about the loud volume.
I agree with an earlier poster that the comment may have been in reference to anything casey said to the doctor during the eval.
I think CA and the rest of the family have either consciously or subconciously covered the total truth, in order to protect casey and protect themselves from the reality of who casey is and what she has done to Caylee. But, I really do not believe there has been anything so egregious as moving a body, or helping to dispose of the body, or participating in the murder. Other things, yes. Enough for obstruction? With FL laws, perhaps. Just doing a parallel investigation and questioning witnesses may be enough. Hiding evidence is definitely enough! So may be not telling all they know or lying about certain things. I'm thinking of handing over the wrong hairbrush, washing clothes from the car and telling LE that the night of June 15 was a wonderful night in which CA tucked in Caylee and casey for the night, as if casey was 12 years old.
Some of these things are bad enough, but I just don't think the Anthony family's hands are anymore dirty than that.

That was my impression as well. Fits with the idea that Casey really despises her mother and loves nothing more than seeing her in pain. I think that Cindy was trying to pry any information about caylee or her possible whereabouts in anyway she could. They all seem to walk on eggs with Casey.

If you go to the part where Cindy hands George the phone and he talks to
Casey for a while and then he says “mom wants to talk to you”
and as he gives the phone back to Cindy…. does anyone hear
Casey say “oh god” or is it just me?

*it is about 10:10 into the video*

Seriously! I agree with you. You can see CA trying so hard to get information but not really wanting to hear the truth because she knows something is wrong.
She tries to trap casey regarding the supposed picture in Zanny's apartment, but then she realizes she does not really want to hear another lie from casey, so she tells casey, "I know who's apartment it is", before casey can lie. She tries to get casey to look in her eyes. "You know I have to do that." she says. CA is trying to see if casey is being truthful and casey cries when confronted in this way, which immediately causes CA to go into protective, comforting mother role "It's ok to cry, casey."
You also hear CA directly ask casey, "Are we going to be able to find her? Everyone is looking for her. The whole world is looking for her, casey. Are we going to be able to find her?" She is asking her then, if Caylee is dead and buried, or not. Come on! To me it is obvious that CA does not know the truth (or has not accepted the obvious), and is torn between not trusting her child, and wanting to badly to be able to.
As far as the comment about forgiving casey for anything she has said, the reason casey pulls the phone away from her like that is because it is pretty much the first thing CA says on the phone and casey exclaims that the sound is way too loud and asks a jail person to turn down the sound. Did everyone just miss that part? There follows several second about the loud volume.
I agree with an earlier poster that the comment may have been in reference to anything casey said to the doctor during the eval.
I think CA and the rest of the family have either consciously or subconciously covered the total truth, in order to protect casey and protect themselves from the reality of who casey is and what she has done to Caylee. But, I really do not believe there has been anything so egregious as moving a body, or helping to dispose of the body, or participating in the murder. Other things, yes. Enough for obstruction? With FL laws, perhaps. Just doing a parallel investigation and questioning witnesses may be enough. Hiding evidence is definitely enough! So may be not telling all they know or lying about certain things. I'm thinking of handing over the wrong hairbrush, washing clothes from the car and telling LE that the night of June 15 was a wonderful night in which CA tucked in Caylee and casey for the night, as if casey was 12 years old.
Some of these things are bad enough, but I just don't think the Anthony family's hands are anymore dirty than that.

I agree with you completely. CA was clearly torn up and walking on egg shells (To avoid KC shutting down) in this video.

I posted this previously on another thread. Notice the drums in the back and guy sitting on the couch. Why did the person who posted this picture on PB highlight this guy? I blew this picture up and still cant tell who it is.

">

IMG%5D

">
IMG%5D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members