DNA Solves
OMG

Is that apartment Zani's apartment
The ones with the drums in it
Yes it has drums in it
Is that Zanis apartment because I know whose apartment that is
Thats Ricardos apartment was set up a lot to look like Zanis apartment

HOLY

Maybe OMG Maybe Zani is a cover for someone else !!!!

You'll have to listen but its near enough !!!

OMG

I always thought it just meant that KC was bad mouthing the Anthonys and they found out about it.

I always thought they were not on the same page when it was said. CA was forgiving anything KC had said ABOUT THEM...all of the bs in the first call home, any name calling, maybe what was said during the infamous family fight, etc.....KC THOUGHT CA was talking about forgiving KC for anything INCRIMINATING that she may have said. I think it was a HUGE slip on KC's part, she even looked stunned as if her mom might know something, but CA was in the dark.

OMG

Yes it has drums in it

HOLY

OMG

I'm confused Jane. No Starbucks yet. Are you being sarcastic? Sorry I am slow today.

I'm confused Jane. No Starbucks yet. Are you being sarcastic? Sorry I am slow today.
No no sarcasm being serious holding out hope I suppose
Had a really hard day today
Im off to bed
I just think the way Cindy says about the apartment and the photos
Those interviews just dont sit right as in Casey being a cold blooded murderer -I dont see it. and I dont see shes smart enough to pull it off

I haven't seen this discussed anywhere and don't know where to put it.
In the first jailhouse visit CA tells KC "We forgive anything that you've said".
KC holds the phone away from her ear, looks at it as if in shock and states "Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry". I think this comment raised a big red flag with LE. I haven't seen any discussion as to what this may have been about, does anyone have any idea?

Jane, I asked this question before on one of the threads, but didn't hear anyone remark on it.

It also keeps ringing in my ear, & have watched this visit a few times. My initial thought was that LE may have impresed on Cindy that Casey was more afraid to talk about what happened, out of fear of her mother, & Cindy was taking a forgiving approach to get her to open up! She could have meant that she was forgiving all the lies? JMO

More shocking to me, no matter how many times I watch this interview, is her demeanor as she sits down with a big "HI" & inappropriate laughter, under
such horrific circumstances, being so comfortable in JAIL!, with your daughter Missing!! It's astounding, & totally abnormal. She portrays somewhat of a celebrity-like personna, enjoying all the attention. It defies logic, that any mother, faced with the loss of their child, & accused of unspeakable charges can be so removed from the reality of a parent's WORST nightmare.

I just noticed she tells her mom that zenaida has a key to their house???

Ca: Has someone else been in our house?
KC: I don't know mom,possibly...I told you a long time ago she had a key...

I can see the defense using this in court

No no sarcasm being serious holding out hope I suppose

hope of what Jane? caylee is dead.

I just think the way Cindy says about the apartment and the photos
Those interviews just dont sit right as in Casey being a cold blooded murderer -I dont see it. and I dont see shes smart enough to pull it off

but she didn't pull it off. she's sitting in jail awaiting trial.
killing someone, let alone an entireley defenceless child is easy, it takes no intelligence whatsoever so she doesn't have to be smart.
if casey doesn't seem cold blooded to you then what makes you feel she's warm or caring or whatever it is that you think?
i'm not being awkward--just curious.

I think when CA tells Casey, "we forgive you for anything you've said or done" I think she is referring to perhaps the hateful comments that had been spken during the time the cops were called, at the house, etc. and when Casey is arrested. Such as "maybe I am a spiteful " comment from Casey. I think CA is playing nice, trying to lay a guilt trip on Casey to hopefully get info from Casey. When Cindy tells her to look up and Casey starts to cry, that is all a big front for Casey, she is trying to avoid the questions her mom is asking. She wants to control the conversation. Casey is a manipulator.

<<I just think the way Cindy says about the apartment and the photos>>

Remember in one of the LE interviews where CA tells the police, "at this point I think Zanny could be either Jesse or Amy", or something like that? I think in the jail conversation with Casey, CA thinks she's trying to figure out some big mystery about who Zanny really is because CA knows there isn't a Zanny. She's just letting Casey know that she knows whose apartment that is and if Casey says that's "Zanny's" apartment, then CA has it figured out.

<<I just think the way Cindy says about the apartment and the photos>>

Remember in one of the LE interviews where CA tells the police, "at this point I think Zanny could be either Jesse or Amy", or something like that? I think in the jail conversation with Casey, CA thinks she's trying to figure out some big mystery about who Zanny really is because CA knows there isn't a Zanny. She's just letting Casey know that she knows whose apartment that is and if Casey says that's "Zanny's" apartment, then CA has it figured out.

i think it was ricardo's appt. does anyone remember?
i don't think the pic event was anything more than a random casey lie.

More shocking to me, no matter how many times I watch this interview, is her demeanor as she sits down with a big "HI" & inappropriate laughter, under
such horrific circumstances, being so comfortable in JAIL!, with your daughter Missing!! It's astounding, & totally abnormal. She portrays somewhat of a celebrity-like personna, enjoying all the attention. It defies logic, that any mother, faced with the loss of their child, & accused of unspeakable charges can be so removed from the reality of a parent's WORST nightmare.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree! Casey's demeanor and actions are so inappropriate to the situation. It's like she is LOVIN IT! Now that Caylee is gone she has GA & CA full attention. She doesn't have to share it with anyone. More like a sibling rivalry. I totally believe Casey wanted all the attention from her parents and didn't like to share it with Caylee, what a terrible shame. It was different with LA, he was a boy, not the competition as with another female (Caylee).

Ca: Has someone else been in our house?:furious:

:clap:

This was such a scripted question from Cindy, I wanted to throw up!

That was the Key for the Defense to use!

Ca: Has someone else been in our house?

I never understand why KC would give a key to CA house. I would had Flip if my daughter gave a key to someone I don't know and never meant.:bang:

OMG

Yes it has drums in it

HOLY

OMG

I clocked that converstaion as well but took it differently. To me it seemed like Cindy started off saying 'I have seen that photo, whose apartment is it' to see if KC was going to tell the truth or say it was Zanny's. I then got the impression that Cindy bottled it because KC was taking so long to answer her and so just blurts out 'I know whose apartment that is!' so that KC can't lie to her about it. KC then says 'it was Ricardo's apartment, it's set up to look a lot like Zanny's'. After KC says that, Cindy's whole demeanour changes and she relaxes as if she can now rest assured that KC isn't lying to her about Zanny.

JMO and impression...

i think it was ricardo's appt. does anyone remember?
i don't think the pic event was anything more than a random casey lie.

Ricardo's Apt. & random KC lie, yes.

I never understand why KC would give a key to CA house. I would had Flip if my daughter gave a key to someone I don't know and never meant.:bang:

She didn't. No Zanny, no key given.

Yes, the pic was of RM apartment. I just wish CA wouldn't have said she Knew who's apartment it was. Casey was going to say Zani's apartment, but CA threw that out there. I think CA knew the it was not Zani's or that a Zani doesn't exist, but she didn't truly want to hear Casey tell a lie, she couldn't face it.
It's kinda like when a parent knows their teenager is lying about drinking/smoking, etc. so the parent won't stay up at night until the teen comes home and smell their breath.

Like an outa sight outta mind type thing. If I don't see or hear it then it doesn't exist or really happen.

Hey Curves sounds like were thinking alike.
Do you you teenagers too? LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back