Found Deceased OH - Joey LaBute, 26, Columbus, 4 March 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I doubt these bodies are connected to Joey but it would be interesting if they piece together the entry point into the river here and if that location could have any relevance/connection to Joey's case.

I wonder if that's the same homeless camp I took the satellite map view of or if it's the one across the street at the old factory. The male they found is probably from the homeless camp also. Hopefully while they're interviewing those at the homeless camps they're inquiring about Joeys death also.

I wonder if that's the same homeless camp I took the satellite map view of or if it's the one across the street at the old factory. The male they found is probably from the homeless camp also. Hopefully while they're interviewing those at the homeless camps they're inquiring about Joeys death also.

I believe that it is- and I really hope that since there was a police presence there the past two days ... Someone there may have been inclined to talk about JL! It's highly possible that someone in that camp saw something

Is this the same woman that was found earlier today in or near the Scioto River?

[video=twitter;722573846675644417]https://twitter.com/dunchaplap/status/722573846675644417[/video]

Is this the same woman that was found earlier today in or near the Scioto River?

[video=twitter;722573846675644417]https://twitter.com/dunchaplap/status/722573846675644417[/video]

I guess it was near scioto- according to an article , the victim and her husband/boyfriend lived at the camp.

I heard on the radio this morning that LE says the man that was found in the river doesn't appear to be a suspicious death. And the woman was found dead at the homeless camp. The first report stated someone called 911 to report a woman wasn't breathing. Almost made it sound like she just stopped breathing. But apparently she was found dead. Sounds more like someone noticed she'd been killed and they found the corpse. The suspect was arrested, though they haven't named his relationship to her yet.

I wonder if that is his cousin he is talking to on the "dance floor"- it looks like a woman.

I wondered if that was the cousin as well- I don't remember if we ever saw her in the media to get an idea of what she looks like...

In one of the restroom cams- it looks like he might be holding something/have someone leaning on him? Does anyone else see that- it's hard to make out from my phone I was trying to wait until I got to an actual desktop computer but curiosity got the best of me :-/

This article says red and gray shirt. I thought they always said blue and gray shirt?

Wonder what the significance to these released photos are? If they don't show who left with him and they are solo shots other than the person he stood on the dance floor with. Doesn't show him leaving with anyone or talking to anyone. What are we supposed to identify in the photos?

Wonder what the significance to these released photos are? If they don't show who left with him and they are solo shots other than the person he stood on the dance floor with. Doesn't show him leaving with anyone or talking to anyone. What are we supposed to identify in the photos?

I wonder why it took all this time for these photos/video to be released. I thought the Union said they were grainy and it was too crowded to see anything?

I just find it strange- the news story last week said they had survelliance of Joey leaving alone- now today they're asking for anyone who might have seen him leave with anyone. BUT in the beginning of the whole case they couldn't make him out on video at all. Obviously they have video of him- but they only showed clips from inside Union- so is there actual footage of him leaving or not? And if they do have him walking out alone- what time did he actually leave union? I think that could be an important bit of information- especially for someone who might have been in the area but not specifically at union....I mean ya never know what might trigger someone's memory.

I'm sorry that comment was horribly worded- I'm just typing out thoughts without actually reading how it all sounds put together....hope you all can make sense of what I'm getting at.

I just find it strange- the news story last week said they had survelliance of Joey leaving alone- now today they're asking for anyone who might have seen him leave with anyone. BUT in the beginning of the whole case they couldn't make him out on video at all. Obviously they have video of him- but they only showed clips from inside Union- so is there actual footage of him leaving or not? And if they do have him walking out alone- what time did he actually leave union? I think that could be an important bit of information- especially for someone who might have been in the area but not specifically at union....I mean ya never know what might trigger someone's memory.

None of it makes sense. All of a sudden they have video that clearly shows him. That other link I posted was of him outside, wasn't it? I'm on my phone and I thought it looked like it was outside.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams
Back