Found Deceased OH - Joey LaBute, 26, Columbus, 4 March 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought the same thing!!! I don't remember it being disclosed that they were no longer together at the time of their night out.

We're, generally speaking super easy to love and form very intense relationships, generally speaking, with our female friends. !

Happens often - is there feelings of betrayal yes, but also empathy for someone that they love hiding. No worries never happened here - I was quite clear on what I wanted ha!

However, I do not remember this either, and there were several things in the piece , that several of us, who followed intensely,don't recall.

It IMO is also , in terms of this family, does not feel right - they were an accepting group as far as his sexual stuff, so I really don't feel like this would have been a big deal.

Kinda feels like some stuff was just written for flair. Makes no sense Were looking for our gay son -

like there would be an issue with him coming out - they embraced Joey as is - it would seem they would do the same -- they were in a mainly gay club

Yeah I almost feel like some of those details were hidden for a reason in the beginning. Was he actually going to show someone where to park and then going to introduce him to newly - out guy?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

We're, generally speaking super easy to love and form very intense relationships, generally speaking, with our female friends. !

Happens often - is there feelings of betrayal yes, but also empathy for someone that they love hiding. No worries never happened here - I was quite clear on what I wanted ha!

However, I do not remember this either, and there were several things in the piece , that several of us, who followed intensely,don't recall.

It IMO is also , in terms of this family, does not feel right - they were an accepting group as far as his sexual stuff, so I really don't feel like this would have been a big deal.

Kinda feels like some stuff was just written for flair. Makes no sense Were looking for our gay son -

like there would be an issue with him coming out - they embraced Joey as is - it would seem they would do the same -- they were in a mainly gay club

It would be inappropriate for me to speculate on a love triangle here, but if I were law enforcement, I'd definitely look into it.

I don't know if I buy the coming out thing that night. If ya think about it , if that were the case, just vanishing is pretty rude.

Its like different - if your there for someones birthday and just vanish that is rude.

But if your just hanging out in a bar, with friends, that happens to be gay , and split kinda the way it goes in the scene.

Someone coming out (gay or hetero) would want the seasoned gay (ha) there with em.

OT:

I vividly remember my first gay bar with the man I came out with!

Was excited. I saw my first drag queen! She was at the bar with her back towards us, when he told me that was a dude!! OK then!

Small - in Tampa, I was enthralled as it got later and busy busy. It was awesome. So neat to experience the sexual tension without having to risk getting murdered checking out men!

I remember it had , for lighting , little white Christmas lights all over the ceiling.

The rest is history ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting cruised -- delightful!! That's funny. It is a totally different world, casue your dealing with two male sex drives. In hetero the female presence tampers down the overt sexuality, while in lesbian bars (generally speaking back then ) there was the least sexual tension (preferring to socialize and chat) social training.

The gay bar was hunting.on the prowl! Bow and arrow!!

We had a totally underground music scene. Hardcore disco, singing about wanting a man , having a man , wanting to dump a man, or flat out dumping a man!! HA!

Our music was strings and horns and female divas that could actually sing! Happy gay ( pardon pun) music. Celebratory.

I cant not imagine , these days , going out , and feeling fun and happy rapping along to stuff like this

Compare and contrast:

Today:

“When they kick at your front door / How you gonna come? / With your hands on your head/ Or on the trigger of your gun

Shot down on the pavement / Or waiting on death row.”

Is it a gun, is it a knife / Is it a wallet, this is your life / It’s ain’t no secret, no secret my friend / You get killed just for living in / Your American skin.”

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/fck-tha-police-20-songs-against-police-brutality

Then:

Wrapped in your arms Is where I want to be
I want to be, want to be Wrapped in your arms

That's my high, my high

or

Don't leave me this way I can't survive, I can't stay alive Without your love, oh baby
Don't live me this way I can't exist, I will surely miss Your tender kiss So don't leave me this way

Kinda a different feeling !!

Do not ask how I got off on this ramble!!

Nothing I love more than dancing with my boys to the fun tunes in the gay bar! It's my happy place :)

Where is that photo ? I can't find it.

I cant either! I am so glad that someone else can see that on tapatalk, though. I was wondering if I was the only one!

I am glad they did a story for the family - at least people still care.

Thought it was a good idea with that muscle thing coming back -- who knows maybe someone did see something

This case really bothered me. So did Zach.

And now Dakota James! So weirdly similar these 3

Screenshot_2017-03-04-02-28-12.jpg
So I apologize for my screen shot, but this is what shows for Joeys thread. Doesn't this look like outside the bar? Is it from that night? Where is this photo from?

Does anyone remember joey roommate Justin last name???

Does anyone remember joey roommate Justin last name???

The article below (Posted Feb 22, 2017) mentions a Justin:

"Justin Mertz, one of LaBute's best friends since sixth grade, tended bar that night and noticed LaBute, but the two weren't on speaking terms because of what Mertz termed a 'stupid and petty' argument that had come to a head a couple of weeks prior.
Later that weekend, Holly found LaBute's red Mitsubishi Lancer parked at the Thurber Gate complex, where he used to share an apartment with Mertz and often parked when in the Short North, making use of an old Thurber parking sticker still on his car." (IBM)
http://www.columbusalive.com/entertainment/20170222/what-happened-to-joey-labute

Is he the one you are thinking of?

The article below (Posted Feb 22, 2017) mentions a Justin:

"Justin Mertz, one of LaBute's best friends since sixth grade, tended bar that night and noticed LaBute, but the two weren't on speaking terms because of what Mertz termed a 'stupid and petty' argument that had come to a head a couple of weeks prior.
Later that weekend, Holly found LaBute's red Mitsubishi Lancer parked at the Thurber Gate complex, where he used to share an apartment with Mertz and often parked when in the Short North, making use of an old Thurber parking sticker still on his car." (IBM)
http://www.columbusalive.com/entertainment/20170222/what-happened-to-joey-labute

Is he the one you are thinking of?

Yes

TY!

You know what is also strange there was never any clarification regarding the argument about a dental hygienist or something.

I do not remember who (if they ever told) who the texts were to?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back