OH - Joseph & Shannon Sorah for abuse, rape of infant, Milford, 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
CaliKid said:
Hey guys, let's have a little compassion here.
I have compassion for this little baby and for her beaten 2 year old brother.

I swear I almost didn't even open this thread. Once I got in here, I decided I just couldn't read this story. So I scrolled down with my eyes closed.

So without reading ... my prayers are with this little one.

:(

I wish I would have never read this thread. This has made me instantly ill. I hope I can get this out of my head. :( These sick freaks. This man needs to be tortured and then shot. Omg, this poor little infant. My hearts breaks for this precious little baby. How can anybody be this sick. :( :(

I just dont understand how anyone changing a newborn babies poopy diaper doesnt see that something is not right. I panicked when I found a spot on my 1st child--three small spots all about the size of a speck--flew to the dr, was told it was diaper rash. lol.

The mother had to see something. Hopefully someone can open her eyes to what is going to happen to her and the children..the mans a creep. I was taught in college how to castrate horses in my ag class--I wonder if I could do it to a male person?? Now thats a thought. lol.

csds703 said:
Your comments make me think of Hedda Nusbaum. If you remember that case, she was so badly disfigured that there was no mistaking the extent of her abuse. I do not see any signs of physical abuse on the mom, nor did she say she was abused. She only referred to her 2 yr old being beaten. If anyone ever raised a finger to my child, they would be sorry they were born.
http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/4584275/detail.html
Shannon Sorah said her husband had beaten her and their 2-year-old son, but she never imagined he could rape the baby.

Please don't misunderstand, I can't fathom a father doing this to his daughter. This man is pondscum, lower than the lowest form of life. He can't even be called a human being for raping a baby.

But I feel the mother is also a victim. Why didn't she see the scars? I don't know- maybe she has been desensitized to the violence this man caused in their lives. Maybe she didn't see because she didn't want to. She needs intensive therapy about protecting her children, and for now they need to be in a safe environment.

Spousal abuse causes more than just physical scars.

I agree that spousal abuse causes more than just physical scars, however, she is the adult. She chose at some point to invite this man into her life and have children with him. It is her job, no matter what, to protect her children. I am so tired of excusing people of their responsibilities. If we don't hold these adults accountable (even if she is an abused spouse) this cycle is going to continue over and over.

Having compassion for her doesn't mean that she can't be held responsible. Compassion also includes those children and making sure that they are safe. She can't or won't keep them safe - so she shouldn't have them.

At some point, even if she couldn't protect herself, she should have been protecting her children from the monster who was raping and beating them.

No more excuses!

ShowerSinger said:
I say euthanize this rabid thing!
IF not, then never should he ever be uncaged!
This incomprehensible act seems beyond the confines of a human mind. Yet, this was committed by a man, not an animal.

How can a man do such a thing?

Maybe he was similarly abused. Why would he grow up and do the same thing to someone else? Some are abused and become protectors of children. What allows for that?

He must never be allowed to harm another living soul.

I feel sick hearing about this. My initial reaction is to want to strike out.

I most cases, if you ask men who sexually abuse children, you will find that they were abused. Not all men become abusers, but based on statistics, molested men molest.

In most cases, women who were molested as children go on to become victims of further abuse as adults. They develop low self-esteem and blame themselves, often becoming prey to abusive men whom they've chosen as partners.

REDSAUCE said:
I agree that spousal abuse causes more than just physical scars, however, she is the adult. She chose at some point to invite this man into her life and have children with him. It is her job, no matter what, to protect her children. I am so tired of excusing people of their responsibilities. If we don't hold these adults accountable (even if she is an abused spouse) this cycle is going to continue over and over.

Having compassion for her doesn't mean that she can't be held responsible. Compassion also includes those children and making sure that they are safe. She can't or won't keep them safe - so she shouldn't have them.

At some point, even if she couldn't protect herself, she should have been protecting her children from the monster who was raping and beating them.

No more excuses!
Generally, protective services offers three alternative to domestic violence situations, one the children are removed, two the victim/spouse is removed from the home, three the spouse/perpetrator is removed.

With sexual abuse either the children are removed or the perpetrator must leave. The spouse cannot stay with the perpetrator and keep children with her. Beleive it or not some women give up their children rather than leave the men.

Oh God! What is wrong with people? What is the world coming to? How can someone be so ugly like this?

This man needs to be vanished from this planet!

My prayers are with this poor little angel, and the precious 2 year old. I pray that a wonderful family adopts them. Because these people do NOT deserve to be parents!

CaliKid said:
I most cases, if you ask men who sexually abuse children, you will find that they were abused. Not all men become abusers, but based on statistics, molested men molest.

In most cases, women who were molested as children go on to become victims of further abuse as adults. They develop low self-esteem and blame themselves, often becoming prey to abusive men whom they've chosen as partners.
That's a pretty broad, blanket statement. And - from very personal experience is still not an excuse for abusing because you were abused, or becoming a victom again because you were abused as a child.

At some point, everyone is responsible for their lives and the choices they make. It's good to understand the patterns and the potential danger of abusing or becoming a victim once again. However, there is lots of help out there if you want it.

Bottom line, it's about taking responsibility for your life and the good and BAD choices we all make.

Good. Maybe in addition to being punished for this horrific crime, she will also get the help she so desperately needs.

My heart goes out to that two year old. Dad is abusive, Mother is in la la land, and baby sister is being raped. I am really hoping that the children are able to go to a fantastic family and receive all the love and security that they deserve.

As I said in another post, I still believe that men and women should have available to them free vas. and tubals so that they never reproduce again. Im afraid that if these two ever get out of jail, they will have more children.

This story breaks my heart. It reminds me of something I saw on TV about men in Africa who have AIDS will have sex with little babies because they believe it will cure them of the virus one little baby was abused by 5 diffrent men and thrown away like garbage someone found her and an American couple adopted her and got her medical care she is now 3 yrs old and healthy she did not get aids thank God!

Mygirlsadie said:
This story breaks my heart. It reminds me of something I saw on TV about men in Africa who have AIDS will have sex with little babies because they believe it will cure them of the virus one little baby was abused by 5 diffrent men and thrown away like garbage someone found her and an American couple adopted her and got her medical care she is now 3 yrs old and healthy she did not get aids thank God!
OMG! That is horrible. I was already upset enough with the main story, but hearing about the Africa thing...

I need to stop reading this board or my faith in humanity will be zilch.

mysteriew said:
A Milford child rapist has been ordered to serve two life sentences.
Thumbs up for 2 life sentences, none of this parole or reduced sentence crap :snooty:

Of course I have got to say at this point....Mr. Roberts from Georgia should be cloned. He shot and killed Kim Boyd's rapist. I am really not about vigilante justice but a seven week old baby? What defense? What excuse?How could one?How positively inexcusable ever!!!!!!!! I just don't think taxpayers should support these people through their 2 life terms. That means medical attention, meals, roof over their heads and other citizens are walking the streets! We coddle too much........our punishments are a blessing to a lot of criminals, those that didn't have the wherewithall to make a living anyway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back