Found Alive OH - Kason & Kyair Thomass - 5-Month-Old Twins - In Stolen Vehicle - *Nalah Jackson Arrested* - Columbus

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MOO They might as well add NY in there for good measure. You go through a sliver of Pa. and you're in NY if you want to go that way.
I know the suspect is homeless and doesn't have money, or didn't seem to. But at this point, I think they could add in NY since he's been missing almost a full 48 hours and temps will be dropping almost across the country very soon.

Columbus PD is doing a live update right now

ETA: Sounds like nothing new, just detailing some tips they received and steps they've taken to find him. There might be a male with her. They think she's in Montgomery County, that's where Dayton is as well as Vandalia, which is where the airport is located.

Columbus PD is doing a live update right now

ETA: Sounds like nothing new, just detailing some tips they received and steps they've taken to find him. There might be a male with her. They think she's in Montgomery County, that's where Dayton is as well as Vandalia, which is where the airport is located.
As someone mentioned earlier, Dayton is just a straight shot down I-70- she wouldn't have had to do really much in the way of navigating to get there. That, interestingly, is also the point at which I generally have to refuel if I am going that way from Columbus.

As someone mentioned earlier, Dayton is just a straight shot down I-70- she wouldn't have had to do really much in the way of navigating to get there. That, interestingly, is also the point at which I generally have to refuel if I am going that way from Columbus.
I-70 goes across a little north of Dayton, but south of Vandalia. I think to get to the airport in Vandalia, you'd have to get off at some point on I-40, and you'd have to get off on I-75 to get into the city of Dayton proper and also Riverside (where they think she has family).

That is so bizarre- you guys out there would be far more likely to come across her than we would. I can't see her heading to Parkersburg which would be the only reason to come our way.

It's very weird. And the only alert we got mentioned the vehicle, not the kids. My daughter is 12, and just got her first cell phone, so this was her first Amber Alert. We talked about what it was, and the criteria for creating one, and we talked about how they usually include either a description of the missing child or the suspect or both.

The thread headline says found safe (in parentheses) but I haven't seen that the second twin was found. I pray that I am wrong.

I think it's indicating that the one twin was found safe. Threw me off at first, too. I wonder if they could add (missing) next to Kason.

I hope I am wrong but I am afraid this won’t end well :(

Jackson had been accused of the latter charges after she brought her infant daughter to Nationwide Children’s Hospital for a fractured tibia. Jackson said her daughter fell from a bed, but doctors concluded that couldn’t have been the cause, and that it was already in stages of healing. When hospital staff informed her of this, records said Jackson left with her daughter and refused any more treatment for the girl’s injury.

MOO They might as well add NY in there for good measure. You go through a sliver of Pa. and you're in NY if you want to go that way.
How would she get that far? She didn't have money nor enough gas. She's driving an older car. Hitchhiking? Of course they should do a BOLO, it can't hurt. But do they have any realistic idea of where she and the baby are? Have they been able to track her cell phone, etc?

I don't know where she could be hiding. She is described as homeless. Is she still driving the car? Where is she getting money for gas? By the way it's going to get really cold, so if she leaves the second child outside it's not going to end well.

How would she get that far? She didn't have money nor enough gas. She's driving an older car. Hitchhiking? Of course they should do a BOLO, it can't hurt. But do they have any realistic idea of where she and the baby are? Have they been able to track her cell phone, etc?

About 5 minutes in during the PC, they said suspect had asked individuals to use their phone. Maybe she doesn't have a cell phone with her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back